Breaking news

Forced into this engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter four!! Please enjoy!
***
After his encounter with Got7 Tae went to sit down on the bar and just relax, while the rest of the wolves raced and won new toys from the posers that tried to beat them. I was sitting at his right side like always just enjoying his company and decided to break the news on him.
"Tae honey, I have something to say." I said in the most serious tone I could use.

"Go on love, you know I'm always ready to hear anything you say. Unless you're pregnant... I will never be ready for that." He said winking at me in a playful way. 

"Yah! Stop playing around this is very important."

"Okay go on."

"...I'm getting married." Finally I spit it out. And I was still waiting for his reaction.

"Sweetie I thought I told you I wanted to take it slow with you, there's no need to rush things. We will get married eventually~."  I was stunned, he was playing around with me or he wasn't understanding.

"No, you don't get it, I'm engaged to someone that isn't you." I said trying not to sound mean. He looked out of himself for a moment as if he was trying to understand what I just said but not getting it.

"Wait, what? I don't think I fully understand. You're telling me you are engaged to someone who isn't me? Your long term boyfriend?" He said looking at me desperately.

"Yes, that's what I'm trying to say but just hear me out." I said pleadingly

"I'm gonna need a drink for this I don't think I can take it sober." He said while ordering a bottle of vodka and taking a big zip directly from the bottle.
"Okay you can go on honey." He said trying to calm himself down.

"Look, grandmother Kim finally showed up and she came saying she had signed a multimillionaire contract that says I have to get married to some snobby dude and I can't say no, I have to do it for appa and Eunmi. You know everything we've been through and I just can't leave this to them you know how evil that women is, because of her Eunmi  is shy and insecure. If I do this she will leave them alone. Please try to understand." I said the last part in a lower tone and almost out of breath.
I waited for him to say something but all he did was embrace me and tuck his face in the crook of my neck and I felt him sigh in what seemed like relief.  

"For a moment I thought... I thought you were going to leave me, that you had finally realized I wasn't good enough for you and that you had found someone who is." He said still hugging me as if his life depended on it.

"You know you are my first love and that you will be my only one, please don't ever think like that. I said this because I wanted to tell this to you before anything else happens and before misunderstandings are created." I hugged him and enjoyed the moment because it felt as if this would be one of the last ones we would have together.

"Wow cant believe you guys are doing this in the middle of everybody, it only shows how disgusting and easy Kim Eunji is." Just what we needed, I knew that voice perfectly, I could recognize it in a million.
"What are you gonna ignore me now and just keep on doing nasty stuff with your new catch?" She sounded annoyed and irritated. Tae and I let go of each other and faced her 
"What is it to you if I want to hug my boyfriend in front of everybody." Replied in the same annoying tone she had used.
"Well it is a public space and we can do whatever the hell we want, and not even a nosy can stop us from showing our love for each other just because nobody wants her." Ouch, TaeMin was really mean when he wanted to be mean. 
"Well it looks like Kim Eunji still has the power to make stupid men stand up for her, and that Lee TaeMin is still after her, thought it was her other one, not surprising from a like her." She said trying to hide the fact that she was jealous because Tae stood up for me.
"What is it to you Song Minhee, I thought I had nothing to do with you after you faked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter