Day of explanations

Forced into this engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
Kris pov
Through the glass doors I saw two figures approach as they got closer, I noticed that it was Kim EunJi and Kai, she was holding on to his arm as he grinned for some reason. Eunji Suddenly stopped at the door with wide eyes and then yanked the door open and threw herself towards Kibums arms as she yelled his name, in a swift movement he stood up and caught her in mid air, she clasped her legs around him and he hugged her really tight, I could only wonder what relationship they could have.
"YAH!! Kim Eunji! don't I get a hug too?" Lee JinKi was standing from his seat and approaching the couple with a big smile plastered on his face. 
"Oppa!" She just called him oppa? she let go of Kibum and latched herself onto JinKi. after a few seconds I coughed to get their attention.
"Excuse me, we still have to continue with our meeting-" Kibum interrupted me lifting his hand up in the air signaling me to stop.
"Well Mr. Wu due to the change of events we might have to re schedule, Mr. Lee and I will be here in Korea Three months,  I believe we have plenty of time." I needed to be nice because this negotiation was really important for our company.
"Sure, there is no problem and Miss Kim, might I ask what pleasure do I have to see you here in my building today?" seems like nobody had questioned that because everybody suddenly turned to look at her waiting for an explanation.
"Good afternoon Mr. Wu, I came for the address of our new 'home' because apparently nobody thought  I needed it." She looked defiant and ready to punch me if I said something she disliked and I noticed something very peculiar about her. She was very small in height, she was smaller than Kibum and she was wearing high heels. how come I never saw that? 
"Well miss Kim you would know If you hadn't stormed out in the middle of dinner last night." Kai glared at me and took another step closer to EunJi and JinKi did the same thing, so she was basically surrounded by them and they almost looked like knights protecting the princess.
"I wouldn't have gone out under normal circumstances but as you might have noticed it was a family matter." She spoke calmly but sharply  and I kinda got the idea she didn't want to talk about it.
"You are right, sorry for commenting on something I had no right to. I will give you the address immediately." I grabbed a pen and started writing down in the notebook in front of me and then ripped the piece of paper and handed it to her. She stared at me intently and was a little bit hesitant o take the paper from me.
"Wait a minute... Why did you say 'your new home' and why did he have the address? I need and explanation now Kim EunJi." Kibum was looking from me to her and waited for someone to answer.
"Key-ah... Granmother Kim set me in an arranged marriage with him." She sounded as if she had chosen her words carefully and after answering him she just stared to see how he reacted. He sighed and close his eyes.
"Aish that woman."
"Key-ah lets go to the new house and I'll explain everything on the way."
"Ok Ji-ah, Mr. Wu a pleasure to meet you and excuse us." All four of them bowed and when they were standing straight they let a space in between so that EunJi could exit first and she did it as if it were normal for her to have men move aside to let her through, after she was out of the room all three of them followed and I was left to finish off my CEO duties.

EunJi pov
As we made our way to the car I started explaining the situacion to Key, Onew oppa made his was to his car and JongIn came with us so it was only us three.
"Grandmother Kim caught me in an arranged marriage with Mr. Wu up there in his tower."
"Ugh that women, she told me she got a contract with Wu corp and also told me you were engaged she never told me they were linked together."
Key turned around to face JongIn and glared at him.
"Hello JongIn nice to see you, now tell me why didn't you try to stop Grandmother Kim?"
"Hyuuunng~ she broke the news to all of us on EunJi's birthday and just yesterday we learned they were going to live together from now on and Ji accepted only because she promised to stay away from..." JongIn went silent and turned to face me before mentioning I did it to protect EunMi.
"To stay away from who?" Kibum was between us so he glanced from Kai to me waiting from an answer.
"It's okay JongIn... We were talking about EunMi oppa."
"Why did you stop when you said her name, did something happen to her?" Key still had a confused look on his face.
"Not to her more like with her..." JongIn answered and drifted ini his thoughts.
"Oh come on what could be that bad that you don't even want to mention her name, it's not like she proclaimed eternal hate towards you." He wanted to joke around to make the atmosphere a little lighter but I ended up flinching at his word and JongIn widened his eyes at Key's words.
"Oppa... She kind of did..."
We had already reached the car so JongIn unlocked it and opened the copilot's door for me, Kibum opened the door behind me and  we waited for JongIn to get behind the wheel in silence. I felt a hand on my shoulder so I turned around and came to face with key he smiled at me and squeezed my shoulder a little.
"EunJi it was something everybody saw coming but you, EunMi has always been jelouse of you, it was obvious for everyone around you, and you saw it too but wanted to ignore it... Deep down you knew the day was gonna come."
The rest of the ride to our my new house was quiet. 
JongIn said he had something to do so he left but strangely enough he left my car behind after leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter