For me to know and you to find out

Forced into this engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Merry christmas, Happy new year and on with the story!
***
Kris pov
I got curious as to why EunJi just bursted into my building, interrupted my meeting and took my partners so after spending some time thinking about it I went to our new home to see what was going on because the only thing I had scheduled was that meeting.  When I arrived at the entry way I saw no sign of any other car so I parked in my space and made my way into the house. Everything was silent as if nobody had ever been inside. I then walked to the living room and I saw a coat sitting on the arm rest of the couch, so sombody was here, I decided to keep looking and made my way up the stairs, everything was completely untouched just like it had been last night when I came in. Nothing seemed out of place so I made my way to my room but as I reach the top of the stairs I heard a light yawning coming from one of the guest rooms followed by a muffled voice, it sounded like a phone call.

"Hello?...Grandmother Kim, I will be staying with EunJi from now on, she has many spare rooms in her pretty new house and it's much closer to the office, besides I already chose a bedroom and it has a nice view... Yes she's here with me but she's in the bathroom... Yes if you could spare sometime I would like that... Oh! Yeah before I forget I need to speak to you urgently... Seems to be you dismissed telling me some really important information... Okay I'll go by tomorrow... Love you too bye bye."

I decided to make my presence known so I knocked on the slightly open door and waited for a response.
"Come in, no need to knock honey just barge in like you always d-"
He stopped dead when he saw me in the entrance.
"Well you don't look like my honey." He replied quite calmly.
"Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Kibum but I thought EunJi was in the bathroom."
"EunJi left with Kai after abandoning me here when I fell asleep, and Mr. Wu, is it a habit of yours to listen on other people conversation?"
His question caught me off guard so I just evaded it and proceeded with my now very awkward interrogation.
"I also happened to hear you are going to be staying here until you have to leave again?"
"An answer for an answer Mr. Wu."
I sighed and decided to play along.
"No I do not listen on other peoples conversations I just happened to be passing by this room on my way to my room when I heard someone in my house, is it hard to imagine that? Because well you are in a foreign house." He looked intrigued by my answer and I saw a sly smile spread across his face.
"Alright. Yes I will be staying here but this is not a foreign house to me. As far as I know this house also belongs to my honey and what belongs to my honey also belongs to me. I'm looking forward to being business partners and house mates Mr.Wu."
I opened my mouth slightly taken aback because of what I had just heard.
"What do you mean your honey? What are you to Kim EunJi Mr. Kibum? As far as I know Eunji's boyfriend is that handsome tan Kai guy that's with her everywhere she goes."
He looked between being amused and about to burst out laughing.
"I am a VERY important person to Ji-ah, It's for me to know and you to find out, as for Kai... Kai has been with her forever and treats her like a priceless jewel you can't compete with him because you two are on completely different levels, it seems you don't know anything about Ji, hell she might not even like you because she hasn't told you she and Kai are more than a couple, they are soul mates, they are one together."
He smirked at the last remark, does she have more than one lover? And are they okay with each other? 
"I don't need you rubbing in my face that my fiancé hate thank you very much." I turned around and went to my room at the end o the hall across form the white door with green pearlish designs on it. I decided to take a nap because I hadn't gotten much sleep yesterday after the eventful dinner so I took a shower and laid on the couch after a few moments of not being able to sleep I got up and went to my window to see the front garden where I saw two figures.
EUNJI POV
I laid in bed hugging Min and brushed my fingers through his hair when I got a call from Key, I stretched out my hand to grab my phone and answer when Min grabbed it first.
"Who's Oppa? I thought I was your oppa."
"Give me my phone it must be important."
He frowned but gave me my phone regardless.
"Hello? Oppa"
"Yah Kim EunJi how could you leave me all alone in this new big house o yours! Your goddamned fiancé just arrived, and he think you and JongIn are a couple."
"Yah! Oppa that's gross!"
Min looked at me with a quizzical expression and I just shook my head.
"He doesn't know anything about you." 
"I know and besides... I actually am with my boyfriend."
"I didn't know you actually had one! Come back right now and tell me all about it, I want a picture!" And then he hung up on me.
Min stared intently at me with a dark expression.
"Who was it?"
"Not important but I gotta go back my new home, something came up, but before that smile!"
I snapped a quick picture of us and send it to Key oppa.
"Why did you take a picture? And why are you leaving so fast? I kinda feel used Ji."
I got up and started putting my clothes on.
"Story for another day Min." I leaned in and kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter