Finally Friday

Forced into this engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11
*** 
Kris pov
"Yi Fan, are you serious?" She looked calm and that scared me a bit.
"Yes, Gina, it's not like I have a choice either."
"You've never met the girl?"
"No, not once, tomorrow will be the first meeting."
She stared at nothing particularly and looked very concentrated. Then she spoke.
"Well it seems as though you're being forced into this, and maybe that girl is some ugly duckling with no grace that has to buy herself a husband, so I don't see what the problem is, lets just keep our relationship a little more secretive."
I didn't expect that. I looked at her dumfounded and she just smiled at me.
"In any case she would be the OTHER WOMAN because I had you first."
She picked up her stuff and them walked around the table and gave me a kiss. 
"See you later baby."
And she strutted out the restaurant just like that, it went better then I expected but I felt somewhat disappointed, I thought this would be the best opportunity to finally end things with her but it seems as though she has no morals, not even backing away after knowing I was going to become a married man. 
I paid then went to my car and went home, I took a really long shower and then went to bed, but unexpectedly the image of the girl from the Ice skating rink came to mind and the last thing I saw before falling into deep sleep were those piercing golden eyes.

Eunji pov
I woke up early today to take Eunmi to school and the drive appa to work, yesterday he got home very  late and he looked very tired today, he had a late night shift today too and I only hoped he doesn't exhaust  himself too much. After that I went to JongIn's flat to pick him up to buy a suit for tonight because I'm sure as hell he doesn't own a decent one. I parked in front of the building and made my way to his door.
When I knocked on the door it didn't take long before someone opened and I was a bit taken aback to find a sleepy TaeMin at the door, I had forgotten he shares this apartment with Kai.
"Who is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes.
"I feel kind of disappointed you can't tell it's me, I'm kind of broken hearted." He opened his eyes wide and smiled.
"Hey princess what are you doing here so early? I thought you had some important dinner with your new fiancé." I knew he was joking but I couldn't stop myself from feeling bad about it.
"Don't say it like that, you make it sound like I cheated on you or something."
"Wow, no need to go all icy on me you know I was just kidding." He opened the door completely and let me in.
"It sounded like you were doubting me or something." I went in and went directly to the Kitchen to grab a glass of juice. He followed me and gave me a back hug.
"I would never doubt you, I was just kidding, you know that if you ever start distancing yourself from me I would try my hardest to make you fall for me again." I felt that warm feeling in the pit of my stomach and smiled, I turned around so I could face him and he cupped my face with one hand and grabbed my waist with the other and then kissed me.
I really loved this man and I was pretty sure I would not follow into my grandmother's footsteps.
"C'mon guys don't be gross, I swear to god I've walked more times into you doing stuff in my flat than myself!" 
We broke our kiss and Tae just rolled his eyes.
"You're better hurry up JongIn because we have to find you a nice suit for tonight."
"Do you already have a dress? I'm sure Min would like to accompany us." He had a mischievous grin on his face.
"No I don't so we have to look double."
"I'll go just wait Five minutes and I'm ready!!"  Min seamed really happy with the idea of watching me try different dresses on.
"Better hurry or I'm leaving you." I liked joking around with him like this.  Tae just changed into a pair of ripped jeans, a white T-shirt, a hoody and a leather jacket on top with some Timberland boots.
He took the car keys from me so it was obvious he was driving, I made my way to the other side of the car, I was about to open car door when another hand beat me to it, I looked up and Tae just winked at me an I smiled at him. I got in and Kai snorted.
"Why don't you open the door for me too, don't I deserve it? I'm like your brother." Tae just rolled his eyes at him again.
"Shut up princess charming you can handle it your self." 
"So only because I can't wear a pretty skirt I don't get the door opened for me?" Kai feigned sadness and I was only laughing.
"JongIn you have noticed I'm wearing jeans right?" I managed to ask between giggles.
"." Kai only pouted and got in, and crossed his arms over his chest. Tae only grinned like a mad man.
"How bout we get something to eat first? I'm kinda hungry." As if on cue Tae's stomach began to growl. We all laughed and made our way to the shopping mall, we went to the food court and ate something real fast. We were going from store to store because Kai just couldn't find a good suit and I couldn't find a dress to go along with grandmother's gift. We ended up leaving at 6 with only JongIn's suit, I had to work with what I had at home because nothing suited the jewelry and I had to use it.
We dropped Kai off at his flat and Tae decided to go home with me. When I opened the front door everything was very quiet but I new Eunmi was home because the lights were on. We made our way to my room and started looking at everything I had.
"Why don't you pick a random cocktail dress? I mean you look great in everything." 
"I wish it was that simple, I have to match it with this." I reached out to the bag I took yesterday to see grandmother and pulled out the velvet blue case.
"Wow that's um a very impressive piece... Was it... Perhaps... An engagement gift?" He asked carefully and  slowly studying my reactions.
"No, much worse, it was Grandmother Kim's birthday gift."
He seemed relieved and his face turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter