Why do you love?

Forced into this engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! 
***
EUNJI POV

A week had passed since I had to move in with the douche Wu, not much had happened, me and Kai would be our usual self and Kibum would be out on business meetings with Grandmother Kim, apparently he was supposed to have been staying in my old house but since he wanted to keep an eye on Kris he told Grandmother he was told he was supposed to stay with me not my old house and had asked her to send his stuff to the new house. Appa had been very busy with work and EunMi still refused to even acknowledge me, school was already over for me, they had moved the test dates and we finished our semester a week before the rest of the school so I had free time, I was not worried about college because I was already accepted into SNU thanks to Grandmother, it wasn't what I wanted at all but I made a promise. JongIn and I were ourselves around the new house not much different from how we were when I lived in my old house, he would stay almost everyday and we would laugh at Kris for thinking we were a couple, I had asked Oppa to just go along with anything we did and not tell Kris a single thing, he hadn't even noticed Kibum was my Oppa and we share the surname Kim. After the day they had fought Oppa interrogated me about Min and it all happened so weird he asked me so many questions I didn't even get.

~flashback~

Kibum pulled me towards the kitchen after I placed the frozen pack on Kai's jaw.
"Speak up and explain why I didn't know you had a boyfriend, tell me everything I missed these years I was in China." He was using a harsh tone and I was kind of nervous.
"I...We've been dating for almost three years, he's 22, JongIn introduced us, we've been dating since I was 15."
"That's ing illegal Ji!"
"Apparently it's not because he didn't touch me ually until I was 17 and it was under consent."
"Fine, do you know his background?"
"Umm his name is Lee TaeMin he shares a flat with JongIn... And he has a sibling."
"Do you know anything else?"
"Do I have to know something else?"
"Does he have a job?"
"Um He win money racing cars and motorcycles in the down part of town."
"JongIn takes you to the down part?!"
"Yeah why?"
"Never mind, do you know his sibling or something else?"
"Not really he's very private But I don't mind."
He just sight and massaged his temples as he turned around and left the kitchen, I returned to JongIn's side. He had left eight years ago to China and Junmyeon left to America, for a person who has been gone for so long he was good at adapting.
~end of flash back~
  
Today JongIn left in a hurry saying he had to go somewhere, he had been doing that more often now I hadn't seen Min at all since last saturday and today was Friday, I texted him asking if JongIn was with him but he denied and we left the topic, I told him to come over since the house was alone because Kris was working and so was Kibum, he said he missed me and accepted but then he told me something came up so he would be late and I was left alone bored out of my mind until I heard the front door open and I ran down stairs yelling 
"OPPA!!" But I stopped abruptly when I saw Kris and said.
"You're not my oppa." I huffed and turned around but he stopped me.
"Wait Kim EunJi I want to ask you something."

KRIS POV

As I opened the door and made my way into the house I heard a happy loud yell but when she saw it was me she looked annoyed and simply decide to leave but I wanted to ask her something.
"Okay make it quick" she crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one leg.
"It's about Kai, Who is he to you? Do you love him? I noticed he is your boyfriend, but what do you have to say about it."
 She looked caught of guard and made a weird expression as if she was about to burst out laughing.
"Oh wait, you're serious...well the first word I said was his name, He has been in my life since I was born, He is my protector, the person I go to when everything is wrong." She looked thoughtful as she spoke and I felt an adoring tone in her voice.
"Do you love your boyfriend? Why?"
"I do, I love my boyfriend very much even though I might not see him often." I was a little confused since Kai practically lived here also.
"As to why, I don't know why I love my boyfriend, I just do, every time I see his eyes I can feel it in me." She looked at me carefully as she answered but had a light in her eyes as if she was remembering something as she spoke.
"What do you love about him?"
She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but answered anyway.
"I like the way he opens the door for me everywhere we go."
 I remembered a moment during the week when EunJi had opened the back door to go to the pool with Kai but when it started raining he ran in and locked from the inside as he laughed maniacally while a furious EunJi was banging on the glass door. And also when I saw him run Into the house and locked the front door in her face. And one time when he locked himself in her room.
"I like how he cuddles with me when we watch movies."
 I remembered that yesterday night when they were watching movies Kai hogged the big couch for himself and when EunJi laid next to him he pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter