Chapter 1

This Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Entrance day has come. You looked around yourself at all of the yellow uniforms that surrounded you. Your parents were somewhere in the back of the large crowd as they took photos of everything. They were even more excited than you which was saying a lot about your final choice in high school. They had given you space to talk to new people but you felt shy as you played with your fingers.

Feeling stuffy, you walked away from the crowd to a hallway and took a right. There was a bathroom nearby that you felt like going to because you needed to calm down your nerves and a short walk was a way to do just that. You heard a commotion down the hallway and you spared a glance in the general direction before pushing through the door that led into the bathroom. Once inside you caught sight of your reflection and anxiously ran a hand through your hair. After smoothing down a few strays you fixed your uniform before walking out. Your thoughts went to your brother who couldn’t take a day off from his work today and you frowned. He had barely broke the news to you yesterday and you still felt like there was something missing today.

“I didn't know what to expect,” a girl said as she talked to her friend. They were coming toward you, most likely to go to the bathroom you just exited. "Especially with those cameras and staff."

“I guess we should be getting used to this kind of thing right?”

“So many idols have gone to school here it’s a little intimidating.”

“There is already a boy here who is an idol.”

“Really?”

“Yes, he barely debuted last year.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter