Not Very Helpful Advice

He's my Husband?!

Hwayoung’s POV

So, the wedding is in exactly two weeks. Ugh, it hurts just thinking about it. I really don’t want to marry Chanyeol, but a part of me is curious about how he’ll treat me. I don’t know, probably the same way he always does.

I was just reading a book in the park, because my mom doesn’t think I get enough time outside. I sighed, and just kept reading. Man, this is boring. There was a playground right in front of me, and I remembered an old friend who played with me here.

But that’s in the past, and I don’t want to get all depressed about it. I saw an ice-cream cart, and went over to get some ice-cream. I smiled, and looked at the flavors. There was vanilla, mint chocolate chip, and my favorite, cookies & cream.

“One scoop of cookies & cream please.” the worker looked at me, and smiled. “Okay, I’ll get that for you right now.” he scooped the ice-cream, and handed it to me. “Do I know you from somewhere? Because you look familiar to me.” he tapped his chin, and examined me.

“I don’t think so, but you look pretty familiar too.” I’ve seen him before, but I can’t put my finger on his name. I think it started with a B or something. “Well bye.” I waved to him, and went back to the bench.

I watched to kids play on the swings, and some ran around, and tagged each other. I smiled, and my ice-cream. Sometimes, I wish I was a kid again. I didn’t realize some ice-cream got on my shirt, and I kept eating my ice-cream.

“Excuse me, do you need a napkin?” I looked up and saw the guy from the ice-cream cart again, with a napkin in his hand. “No thanks, I didn’t get any ice-cream on me.” he raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure, because there’s a drop of ice-cream on your shirt.”

I looked at my shirt, and groaned. “This was my favorite shirt!” I pouted, and grabbed the napkin from him. “Thanks.” I cleaned my shirt, and stood up.

I wonder what Chanyeol’s up to…

Chanyeol’s POV

I was up last night thinking about the wedding. “Why do we need to have a wedding?” I asked my parents. “She’s a very nice, young girl Chanyeol. She’s perfect for you.” my mom smiled. I frowned, and shook my head. “We’ve always been hating each other! How can we ever get along when we’re married?!”

“So you agree with the wedding?” my dad asked. I groaned, and went back to my room. I sighed, and sat on my bed. I’m definitely not ready for marriage. Besides, I don’t want to spend everyday with Hwayoung! And in the same house 24/7!

I’m really nervous, so I decided to ask my sister Yura for some advice. “Hey Yura, do have any advice on girls?” she looked at me funny, and nodded. “Why? Do you finally have a crush on someone? Ooh, I have to meet her!” she sqealed, and sat me down.

“So, what do you want to know?” “I really want to know what to get for her.” I said quietly. While I was calm, Yura was hyper as heck! She kept jumping up and down, and walked around the couch.

“Hey, I’ll go with you on your date! I bet I’ll make everything better between you two lovebirds!” she ran to her room, and got ready for tomorrow. I sighed, and shook my head. Hwayoung hates hyper people! Tomorrow’s going to be a challenge.


Hello!~ Co-author here! 

Hope you're liking the story so far!

Thanks for the views, and author-nim will work on the next chapter.

-V