We Have To Get Along!

He's my Husband?!

Chanyeol's POV

After we tossed our coins in, Hwayoung turned around , and she kissed me. I pushed her away, and I gave her a look. "What was that?!" Hwayoung glared at me. "Why were you right behind me?" I shrugged. "I was just trying to see the fountain." She shook her head, and walked to the bench, and sat down. 

I sighed. "Sorry for pissing you off Hwayoung." I coughed, hiding my laugh. "Whatever. What do you want to do now?" "How about we go home now?" Yura came, and sat down next to Hwayoung. She rolled her eyes, and looked away from her. "Sure, I am getting a little tired." And I need to wash Hwayoung off of my lips. I grabbed Hwayoung's hand, and dragged her outside. "Can you let go? I'll go to my house by myself." she whined. She tried to pull away, but I keep tightening my grip each time she tugs at her hand. 

"Stop resisting me. You know you love me." I joked. She reddened a little, and scoffed. "The only people that loves you are your mom and dad." I shook my head, and I sighed. This is going to be a hard life with this stubborn girl. "I bet your thinking it's hard to be with me." I looked at Hwayoung, who looked up at me with dark eyes. "I know I may be stubborn as hell, but I have feelings too, okay?" she got her hand out of my grasp, and walked away.

I sighed. "Hwayoung, it's not like that." I walked to Yura, who was in the car, already. "Chan, were you two arguing? Hwayoung didn't look to happy." Yura looked at me. "Yeah, but she's stubborn, which doesn't make handling anything easy. I don't really hate her, but I don't want to be with her for the rest of my life." I started the engine of the car, and drove off. "She really is something different, huh Chanyeol?" I nodded.  She's something different alright, but in a good way.

We made it to our house, and I locked the car. Yura went into the house first, and I just looked up at the sky. Is Hwayoung ever going to change? Can she be any less stubborn? There are so many questions floating in my head, and I saw a figure in the distance. I squinted, and I tried to make up the shape of the figure. "Hey Chanyeol!" Baekhyun jogged up to me, and patted my shoulder. I forced a smile, and I ruffled his hair. "So, what brings you here Baekhyun?" "Well, the wedding..." Gosh, don't bring that up. "...is in exactly two weeks right?" I nodded. "I'm not proud of it either." Baekhyun laughed, and I frowned. "What's so funny?"

"Hwayoung doesn't want to either okay? You two are complete opposites." I nodded. "Obviously!" I threw my hands in the air. He smiled, and shook his head. "You know, they say opposites attract..." He wiggled his eyebrows. I scoffed, and flicked his head. "You want to come in? I think I hear my mom calling me inside." I was hoping he'd say yes so we can discuss the wedding a little bit. He shrugged. "Eh, sure. Whatever you want to do." He followed me inside, and I greeted my parents. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Park!" Baekhyun beamed. My parents smiled. "Hello Baekhyun. Are you going to stay for dinner?" He nodded. I sighed. Not what I was expecting.

Hwayoung's POV

When I got home, I walked into my room, and I sighed. I don't want to be with Chanyeol! Not in a million years! I looked at my laptop, and decided to go on. I didn't really know what do to, and I just turned it off. What a waste of battery. I looked at my ceiling, and thought for a moment. How are things going to turn out when I marry Chanyeol? Did the accidental kiss mean anything? I groaned in frustration. Tomorrow, I'm gong to his house to clear some things up. If this is going to work I have get along with Chanyeol.

And I don't think that's ever going to work.


Sorry for no updates in five-ever!

Author Nim got author's block, so I decided to write this chapter!

Hopefully, Author Nim will work on the next chapter...

-V