Chapter 1

A Twist In My Story

It was a normal school day that Monday. Baekhyun was walking to his classroom when he saw Taeyeon in front of him.

Baekhyun: Taeyeon noona! Annyeong!

He greeted his senior with a wide smile like any other day when he saw her.

Taeyeon: Oh Baekhyun-ah. Annyeong

Taeyeon is in her fourth year of university which was also the last year for her while Baekhyun is in his second. Both of them knew each other from their co-curricular activity group. They were from the Music And The Arts.

Baekhyun: I'll make my way to class now. See you!

Baekhyun bid her farewell as he made his way to class.

From the first time he saw her performing during the open house concert on his first year in the school, he had started to like her. Taeyeon was the best singer in the whole school and she was well-known for that. On top of that, she was one of the most beautiful girls in the school. As Baekhyun also loves performing like Taeyeon, he had join the same co-curricular activity as her. At the same time, he wanted to get closer to her. Eventually after six months he slowly got closer to her. He started to try wooing her since.

**

Taeyeon reached class and went to her seat. As usual, her table was full of letters, flowers and gifts. All of them were from the different guys who were trying to woo her.

Tiffany: YA Kim Taeyeon! Why did I receive red roses but yours are pink?!

Tiffany the pink freak started to become possesive again. She always deemed that anything pink is always supposed to be hers. She was also one of the most beautiful girls in the school. Taeyeon, Tiffany and few others will always receive gifts from the guys in school who are trying hard to woo them everyday.

Taeyeon: Aigooo this girl.. Here you go. You can have this pink roses Hwang Miyoung-ssi

Taeyeon shooked her head and smiled at her best friend, Tiffany, as she gave her the pink roses.

Tiffany: Yay!! Heeee.. Thank you Taengoo! And YA! Who gave you the permission to call me by my full korean name?!

Tiffany pouted. 

Taeyeon: Aigooo.. Aigooo.. This best friend of mine really... 

Before she could speak finish, their lecturer for the first lesson came.