Chapter 7

A Twist In My Story

The next day in school.

As Taeyeon and Jessica was having lunch, she saw Tiffany and Yuri at the other side of the table being so close together. Laughters could be heard from their table. 

Jessica: Omo are they trying to hook up or something? They seemed much closer than before.

Taeyeon: Who knows.

Taeyeon answered without thought and looked away.

Jessica: Are you still thinking about her? Why do you seem irritated? Hmpf.

Jessica sulked as she felt something was wrong with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: No.. I'm not. Don't be angry okay. I'm just hungry.

She lied as she hold her hands and smile. She was just trying to pacify the jealous Jessica.

**

After school that day.

Yuri: Fany-ah let's get outside the school ahead of them so they can see us together again.

She grabbed Tiffany's hand and left.

As per her wish, they arrived first.

Yuri: YA they're here! 

Tiffany: Ohmygod!

Yuri then started to put her arms around Tiffany's waist and held her hand. 

Taeyeon and Jessica was walking out of the school gate when they saw that happening.

Jessica: OMO! I think they are dating now right.

Taeyeon: Who cares. Let's not care about other people's lives.

Taeyeon looked away as she walked faster.

Right at that moment when she was about to turn her head away, She saw Yuri placing her lips on Tiffany's lips. Yuri had kissed her.

Jessica: OMO OMO OMO!!!!! Look at that baby!

Taeyeon turned away as she controlled her eyes from getting watery further. She walked to the bus stop in two times the speed leaving Jessica who was busy looking at Yuri and Tiffany behind.

Tiffany: Did she see the whole thing? Ohmygod! I think we went to far right. You kissed my lips KYAAAA!

Yuri: Shhhhh! Lower down your voice! People might hear us. Yeah she definitely saw everything. She was about to look away when she saw me with my arms around your waist and then I thought I could kill her by kissing you. And TA-DA! I succeeded! We succeeded! Let's see what happens next hehe.

Both Yuri and Tiffany then walk off towards the bus stop home. 

Jessica who was so engrossed looking at them then started to turn around and realized that Taeyeon wasn't around anymore.

Jessica: YA KIM TAEYEON! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO!!!!! AISHHHHH!

She walked over to the bus stop and saw Taeyeon there.

Jessica: YA KIM TAEYEON WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE THERE!!!

Taeyeon: I told you to leave but you were so busy looking at them. So I told you I'll leave and text you when I'm home. But you didn't hear me so...

Jessica: SO YOU LEFT ME ALONE LIKE THAT!!! YA!!!! YOU'RE JEALOUS ISIT!! ARE YOU STILL IN LOVE WITH HER!!! HMPFFF!!!

She quarrelled with her at the bus stop causing such a din with her extremely loud voice.

Taeyeon: Stop it Sica-ah. You're disturbing the others. I'm not and don't assume ok.

Jessica: THEN WHY ARE YOUR EYES SO WATERY!!!! YOU'RE STILL IN LOVE WITH HER RIGHT!!! IF YOU ARE THEN GO AHEAD GET HER BACK!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! 

Jessica started to cry.

Taeyeon: STOP IT WILL YOU?!?! YOU'RE REALLY FUNNY HUH?! ONE TIME YOU KEEP STICKING TO ME CAUSE YOU WANTED ME AND WHEN I'M HERE YOU'RE ASKING ME TO GO?! GIRLS ARE FUNNY THINGS HUH?! YES I'M JEALOUS! YES I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH HER! IF I GO AND GET HER BACK NOW THEN PROMISE ME YOU WON'T DISTURB OUR RELATIONSHIP OK!

Taeyeon blasted. Jessica continued to cry badly after hearing those harsh words from her. 

The quarrel between them could be seen and heard from those who are around the bus stop. And that includes Tiffany and Yuri who just reached there.