Chapter 5

A Twist In My Story

It was the second month that Baekhyun and Taeyeon is dating. That very day, Taeyeon had took the initiative to ask Baekhyun to meet up after school. All the time for the past two months, it was Baekhyun who always took the initiative in their relationship.

Taeyeon had arrived first. Baekhyun who came later due to his class that ended late, reached the promised location. And as he saw his girlfriend, he walked over as silent as possible and backhugged her. Taeyeon turned her head to look at him as she removed his hands away from her body.

Taeyeon: Baekhyun-ah. Let's break up. All these while I had no feelings for you. I only treated you like a really close dongsaeng of mine. I tried to make myself fall for you but nothing happens. Sorry.

Baekhyun: ... Wae..... Noona...

Baekhyun's expression became sad.

Taeyeon: Sorry. But we're not meant for each other. You're good but not me so let's just stick to being close hoobae-sunbae kinda relationship. If you don't want it that way then I guess we can't even be friends. So you decide yourself which way do you want it. I've said it all and clear now. I have to go. Sorry.

Taeyeon said as she left him.

Baekhyun: NOONA! THEN I GUESS I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LET YOU GO AND BE JUST A CLOSE HOOBAE TO YOU! BUT NOONA I WILL WAIT FOR YOU! ONE DAY YOU WILL REALIZE AND LIKE ME! JUST LIKE HOW YOU DECIDED TO GIVE ME A CHANCE TO DATE ME! I WILL STILL LOVE YOU NOONA!

Baekhyun shouted to her with a voice full of determination. After Taeyeon was gone from his sight, he started to cry. He spend his time crying and isolating himself there until night came.

**

The next day, the whole school had heard about the news of their break up. News travel really fast especially if you are one of the popular ones in school.

Jessica: Taengoo! Have you finally sorted out your thinking and giving me a chance?

Jessica said softly as she came over to sit beside Taeyeon. Tiffany wasn't in school that day. She had taken medical leave as she was sick.

Taeyeon: Oh Sica-ah. Yeah actually I decided to. How did you know that? 

Taeyeon said as she smiled sweetly to her.

Jessica: Really? Am I dreaming now? You really decided to give us a chance?

Jessica was astonished by her words. But at the same time, she was feeling really happy.

Taeyeon: Really. Let's date Sica-ah.

"What in the world? Did she just asked me to be her girlfriend? OMG", Jessica's mind filled with questions.

Jessica: Really? Are you serious Taengoo? 

Jessica turned to look at Taeyeon with her eyes that was full of hope.

Taeyeon turned her head and placed one hand over Jessica's neck and the other touching her face. As she did that, she looked into her eyes and kissed her lips.

Taeyeon then slowly removed her lips and said, "Is this enough to prove that I'm serious about this?".

Jessica's face turned red from embarassment as she nodded and smiled.

Taeyeon changed tremendously. Previously she started to date guys. Now she started to be daring by doing this to a girl. To be more specific, in front of the public. She seems to have become a very forward person. 

Yuri: YA KIM TAEYEON! ARE YOU IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND? YOU'RE KISSING JESSICA?!?! OR SHOULD I SAY A GIRL? Sica ya, are you okay?

The whole class who were waiting for the lecturer to come had saw what happened. Lots of commotion were heard.

Jessica: I.. I....

Taeyeon: Sica shh.. Let me explain it to them. Yeah Yuri I'm far more clear headed than ever. I like girls now. I guess I'm gay hah. Jessica and I have just started dating from this moment. We both have mutual feelings. Accept it or not it's up to all of you. 

She then continued to talk to Jessica and ignored the class who then turned quiet at her words.

The image Taeyeon gave off was really strong and chic. This was not the Taeyeon we used to know. She declared and was being really open. 

Sooyoung: If they truly love each other, we should all congragulate them. Who cares if it's a boy-girl or a girl-girl relationship. As long as they're happy, we all as friends should feel happy for them too right? Don't worry Taengoo I won't ignore you guys just because of uality preference. 

Sooyoung spoke up really well. 

Sunny: I agree with her. We live in a modern world. Nothing to make a fuss about. Continue doing your own things people.

Taeyeon: Thanks.

Taeyeon said as she smiled.

On the other hand, Yuri felt really surpised by Taeyeon's actions. She, a gay herself, have not done such daring act in public like that. Only close friends of hers knows that she is gay. For a second, she admired Taeyeon. But second to that, she was really really upset. She had been trying to chase Jessica since before but was always rejected by her. Now, her close friend Taeyeon who out of the blue made a statement to the public that she is gay, is dating the love of her life.

**

The next day during lunch break.

Tiffany: YA KIM TAEYEON! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? HOW COME I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING? YOU DUMPED BAEKHYUN? AND THEN YOU DECLARED THAT YOU'RE GAY?! NOW YOU'RE DATING JESSICA?!

Tiffany walked over to the table where Taeyeon and Jessica were sitting and shouted.

Taeyeon: Yeah I'm gay and I'm dating her right now! The whole school knows about it already. Why can't I?! You don't have to scream at me right?

Taeyeon answered her back in a tone that sounded quite rude.

Tiffany: HEOL! Now you're even talking to me in that way. Why does it seem like I don't even know you anymore? The last time I knew, you were trying to get over your love for Kangin. How come you didn't once tell me that you like girls? Why must I know things about you from other people? I don't care if you are gay. But at least share with me your problems. I can be your listening ear. Everybody else are even saying the same thing. That Taeyeon is a changed person now. Are we really best friends? 

Taeyeon was shocked to know that Tiffany doesn't care whether she was gay.

Taeyeon: Do you even treat me like your best friend? Everyday you've been spending your time with Nichkhun. The only time I see you is during class. Even during lunch break you seldom come over to sit with us anymore. You don't even call or text me as much anymore. So how would you know if you only prioritize your boyfriend much much more than me? You did not even bother to care about me anymore. Forget it Fany. Go and have lunch with your boyfriend. He's waiting for you. Leave me alone. My girlfriend Sica will keep me company fine from now on. Have fun, my best friend.

Taeyeon spoke with such sarcasm as she grabbed Jessica by her hands and left.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Losing ideas to write. It always happens during the 4th-8th chapter :( I know the story seems to run out of the way again right? :( I shall plan out my story properly for my next fanfic to ensure a smooth flow of my story..