Chapter 7

Deai no Chikara

Music Bank

ZE: A waiting room

Heechul POV:

"You know you're an idiot oppa!" "She's right!"
We are in our waiting room, Taeyeon and Tiffany-sshi-sshi are here too. So Nyu Shi Dae will do a performance at any time.
"Yes I know, you do not need to remind me!" "But still hyung, why you did not see it?"

* Flashback *

"Heechul-sshi, why do not you go introduce yourself properly before Sica Unni?" "Oh Annyonghaseyo Hyoyeon-sshi" "Annyong" And this is my partner is one of the closest friend of Jessica. It's a great dancer and she looks very nice. "So you spent all accounts drives the watch?" "What?" "I know your daughter Unni is ideal. Internet helps a lot you know!" "What?? I ... uh ..." "If you ask if she knows, yes, she knows it." "I ... I know Junyoung-hyung talked about it the other night." "Oh then you talked about?" "Not exactly." "Ok, so will say hello." "Why are you telling me this?" "Because you look like someone very nice and I know that you care about her a lot." "O. .. OK! I go then!"
I go, I am a few meters from it. She is so beautiful, her smile is beautiful. It is exciting!
"Annyonghaseyo everybody, I am your choreographer, I'll show you the steps one by one. Please, sit in pairs!"
No! Too late! I could not even introduce myself properly to it! She must think I'm a crazy fanboy who is super shy to see her in real life!
True, on one hand, I'm pretty intimidated to talk in real life. I mean, Jessica-sunbaenim! A lead singer of the famous girl band Girls' Generation!
Oh! Junyoung puts his arm on the shoulder! WTF!
"Heechul-sshi? Come with us, you will not know the dance steps or else!" "Oh sorry Hyoyeon-sshi" "You speak to him later, we will practice one time together so you can talk to him. And I called noona! Forget the formalities!" "Okay, so if you call me oppa." "We're the same age, that's okay then Heechul-oppa" "Lets go Hyoyeon-Noona!"

* End flashback *

"Oh look, in fact, an sms de Sica-Unni" My heart suddenly a pinch. "Manager-oppa seeks us, Tif, we will take the stage!" "Here we go then, Oppa, we wait eh! Back after it and we want our reply!"
"Without messing hyung, answer us!" I do not really want to answer them. I am concerned me, not them! Junyoung-hyung, it's because of him, like the fact ... "Where is Junyoung-hyung? I have not seen since that our performance is over." "It's true, I had not even noticed!" At least I'm not the only one not pay attention to that. "It's, uh ..." At that time "Hyung! Where were you?" "I was in the room Sica, I have the right to be out of our room anyway!" "I ... I ... I'll have a look ..." "Heechul-hyung is waiting!"
I have so, Hyung, you make it a little too much for my taste. I must pull myself together!
"Hyung waiting!"
Without realizing it, I went far enough in our room. "What do you want Junyoung?" "I know that I do with Sica, you do not like it, but I'm sorry, I ..." "I know, not who has chosen to be paired with her, but I think you make it a little more than you should not?" I'm beginning to heat internally.
"Hyung, I'll be honest, I did not understand why you were so attracted to her, now I know. She is beautiful, kind, funny, nothing to do with an" Ice Princess "!" "What do you mean?" "Here, you are the first to know, and I think you really you know. I think I have feelings for Sica" "WHAT?"

Jessica POV

It's almost the end of the show. We were the second last artists to perform before the final. So, I could not see from any Junyoung-oppa hour.
We went on stage one last time with all the artists present. Going up on stage, I am someone a pat on the head. "Oppa ~" "Yes, as usual sshi Sica, I love to tease you!" "Oppa, it's not funny!" GD oppa passes with a laugh, he will ever change that!
I do not know where to go, so I am girls, as usual. I put more on the side. In the middle of the stage, everybody sings and is happy. Hara-Unni is right behind.
"Annyonghaseyo" I turn my head to see who I was talking about. "Oh Annyong, Heechul-sshi is not it?" "Yes, sorry I have not submitted correctly you" "No it's nothing we did not have time." My god, her smile is beautiful. I smiled in return. I approach him to better hear and talk to him. "I ..." But "Sica, Unni we will come to the next stage with GD and TOP oppa!" Seohyun-Unni draws me to her. "Heechul-sshi Sorry, we will speak another time!"
I am a big smile even though, seeing his eyes, I see he would have liked me to stay.
So is he, this guy. He seems really nice. I can not wait to get to know him.


Another chapter ^^ I hope you like it! Thanks for comment and subscribe! =D