Chapter 8

Deai no Chikara

No One POV

The concert is almost here, between rehearsals and schedule of each, ZE: A and SNSD have not had time to rehearse their choreography.

Today, Jessica a day off. All the girls schedules. So she decided to go shopping and have a coffee. At the cafe, she meets someone she did not see here.

"-Jessica Annyong sshi" "Annyong! ... Oh Heechul-sshi right?" "Yes that's right, I'm glad you did not forget." "We are in the same dance project how could I forget you?" "Yes it's true" "Oh Sit! Finally, if you have time." "Yes, of course, I am completely free today!" "Really? Me too!" both had a chuckle. "Forget the formality if you will, let's be casual" "O. .. OK-sshi Jessica!" "Call me or Jess or Nouna Sica, but stop with the"-sshi "" Okay, I will call you if you call me Jessie then oppa "" It sounds good oppa! "

Heechul was so happy to talk to Jessica and that she called "oppa".

"Why Jessie?" "Well, I noticed that everybody calls you Sica or Jess, Jessie then you will know that I am calling you." "Viewer! Well done, I love Jessie, so it suits me."

Heechul POV

Oh my god, it's a dream! I drink coffee with Jessica! I can not believe it! This is the first time that I see here, though I have often! It's fate.
Somebody talking about is too quiet, I do not dare ...

"Tell me, you come here often?" Phew it started first! "Uh yes, pretty when I'm free I just generally. And you?" "When I have time, unfortunately, not often."

I really do not know where to start, it's embarrassing!

"So today is your day off right? Your hyung did not come with you?" "No, most of the times and Minwoo hyung-wanted to stay in the dormitory, so I came alone." "Oh right!" "And you?" "What?" "You were the only free and no one wanted to go with you?" "Ah Um actually, I was the only free day. I took the opportunity." "I see it, you do some shopping" "Grill!" Laughter of two.
She has a beautiful smile and laugh. I am happy to see her like that. It is even more beautiful and nicer than I had seen on TV.

Jessica POV

The atmosphere is better than before. There's something going on, I do not know what, but I am here.

"You just Jeju Island is that it?" "Yes indeed" "You're a lucky, it is a beautiful island! I would like to have a vacation there, I mean a real vacation without manager and without the girls!" "I take you there one day ... well if you want ..." "Yes I will, but hey I do not know when and if I would have to be without my Unni." "Are you still together? I mean, even for a vacation?" "Yes, true holiday, it was none, just three days from time to time, and in general we took the opportunity to see our families and rest ..." "So you do not get out much?" "Not really, finally, we go out sometimes, once or I do not see much my Unni after hours, or I do not see many friends outside of the times, it is not obvious." "And now you're here, why not show your friends?" "I did not really want to actually" "You are complicated you!" "I know"

Another laugh, the atmosphere is decidedly not the same as with Junyoung is different. I am able to tell something that I had not said.
Why?

"It's good for me!" "What?" "What you're not going to see your friends'" Why? "

Will he dare?

"Because ... like that ... we can finally get to know properly." "You're right."

We discuss, we talk, I learned more about him. He did not act at once by fanboy, it's sweeter than I thought ...
I can not detach myself from her eyes ...

"Jessie? Jessie?" "What?" "Your phone will ring" "Oh, thank you!"
He remarked that I looked at him like that?

"Yoboseyo? ...
Unni is Tiffany
 
Unni Oh! ...
Where are you? You'd have to fit
I am in the coffee, I talk with a friend ..
What friend?
. Heechul-oppa ...
Suju?
 
Not this one
ZE: A?
Yes
* Laugh * Oh
I'm sorry to cut your date then Princess.
Stop talking nonsense
Okay okay, so goes quickly please!
I get all OK now! "

"Oppa, I'm sorry, I must go home." "Oh agree"

Oh no he looks sad with his eyes there! I have an idea.

"Do you have a laptop? I give you my number if you want!" "Yes of course!"

He had a big smile at once. We exchange our laptop to record our number. Oh! Why?

"So goodbye Jessie!" "See you soon oppa"

What was that?!

No One POV

Heechul dortoit returned to his more than happy. He tells Kevin what happened, but not to others. He knows they will not let go.

Jessica returned to her dorm speed. Arriving there, she was surprised at what she saw.

"What's going on?" "Yuri is back in tears and locked himself in the room" "Try to talk to him, we can not do it there!" "OK"

Jessica returned to her room and saw Yuri in tears on her bed. She approached her.

"Unni! What's going on?"
Yuri didn't answer, but seeing that her friend will not let it like that, she confessed in tears.

"Sica-Unni" * hugs * "Shh, calm down and tell me what happens." "It is, Minho" "What? What he has done yet?" "He ...  He
....cheated... on me !"

Jessica felt the anger rising in her. He dared to hurt her friend.