Chapter 14

Deai no Chikara

Heechul POV

I feel empty. People in whom I trusted most betrayed me. Hyung betrayed me ... Jessie betrayed me ...
Basically, I can not blame them, they may have been drinking ... No this is not a reason. Hyung did not know for both of us, he may have jumped at the chance since he also wanted to get away with it! Jessie ... I do not understand ... why? I thought she loved me! I was wrong. Hyung is more beautiful and smarter than me, surely it prefers.
* sigh * I knew they were close. Because of the duo and dance, they are still together ... But I did not think more ...
It hurt ... is the first time that I so badly ...
Jessie saranghae ...

I look at the sky, the sun will soon rise ...

"Oppa"

Is this a dream? I turn and see. An angel. Still dressed in her dress up for our special evening ... She is also breathless, she would have searching for all this time? Why? And why is it here?

"Oppa ..."

At the sound of his voice, I feel that she is worried ...

"The sun will soon rise, ..., I wanted to take you to see after our dinner ... I expected a lot. But nothing happened as I wanted ... " " Oppa ... " " No, stop, don't say anything ... look "

Was silence. I heard him walking towards me. Without moving, without turning around. I knew she was coming with me.
I turn my head slightly and looks. Jessica finally put his head on my shoulder.
Looking at the sun rising in silence.

"Oppa, it's wonderful." "Jessie ..." "Mianhae oppa, I wouldn't want you to learn it like that."

I don't know what to say, let's talk.

"We had finished shooting the film for the duo earlier. We decided to celebrate and enjoy our last afternoon there ... When you sent me the message I told you we were going to the beach ... we went there ... then we went out ... "

I feel cold on my shoulder, she removed her head. I turn mine to face him. But it was not me she was looking, but far into the lake. With tears in her eyes she forced herself to talk to me.

"We drank and ... Oppa, I regret so much! "

It's not a tear, but many who rolled down his cheeks. Was she sincere?

"Jessie ... I'm sorry, but you really do me harm. You know I love you. Understand me! Because of this history I have my doubts ... "

A tear trickled down my cheek. I don't want to lose you my princess, but I'm lost ...
She turns around, I can see her face in tears.

"Oppa ... it was an accident, you can not know how I feel bad, " " No Princess, I know it wasn't an accident! "

Junyoung POV

It's been a while now as Sica left. I'm so sorry! But I love ... Rho! I'm an idiot! Why I took her here! I should not have. It will perhaps come to terms with it! While all this is what I want it to be with me ... Aah I'm lost!
I sit on a rock in the meantime.
One hand, I'm out of my reflection.

"You love her don't you?" "Huh!" "I see in your eyes. " " Nae ... but ... " " You're lost right? " " How do you know?! " " I know what it is ... " " I love her, I regret nothing of what has been did. But I do not know why I still brought here, see hyung. " " Maybe because you do not want to see her suffer. " " How? " " Hear, all what you wanted was be with her, see her smile, right? " " Yes ... " " And see this state is not what you wanted " " Hmm ... " " Basically you know she is happy with your hyung ... I don't want to lecture. All I can tell you is not to sacrifice his love for yours. Believe me you will suffer as much as it otherwise ... " " Okay, thank you, Donghae-sshi I'll think about what you told me. "

It's not idiot what he says. But I want her with me. Surely selfish yes, but it's worth it. Sica you will be so much better with me. Please!
Has she forgotten what she said before going to sleep at the hotel?

* flashback *

Jessica and Junyoung just spent 2 hours stuck to each other. They were good. Alcohol or not, there is something between them.
Jessica will of itself into the arms of the young man. It caressed her long brown hair.

"Oppa" "Yes my dear?" "Let's stay here, both" "It would be great!" "But I do not know why, I feel that what we do is wrong ... " " Wrong? I'd rather not? You don't like? " " It's not what I meant pabo! Of course it was good, but inside I feel to betray someone ... " " It's a bad feeling Sica is nothing, not thinking not. '"Nae oppa, saranghae" "I love you too"

* End flashback *

Sica, why did you say that? Was it alcohol? I do not think there is that.
I love you, do as we say. Going somewhere, just you and me!

"Sica? You? ' "Nae * sniff * oppa Take me back to my dorm"

That voice! What's going on? Why she crying?

"Sica? Why are you crying? " " You don't talk to me! Please bring back my oppa! " " Junyoung you mind if I led for the return? " " No but ... "

Donghae signals me to keep quiet. I agree, but why is she in tears? Where is hyung? Do I have a chance?
See how she comes to talk to me, I think I'll wait until it calms down a bit.
Sica wait for me, I'll come and make you feel better.

No One POV

Jessica tried not to cry too much in the car in front of the boy. So the quiet reigned.
Donghae was worried. It has never been like that, why was it Jessica returned with tears at the edges of the eyes? Why Heechul wasn't with her? He didn't see it that way. Even if they are no longer together, he still feels the need to protect it.
Junyoung when with him, wondering how will his hyung. He decided to send a message.

From Junyoung-hyung

Hey bro! How are you? Why Sica returned in tears? You make him what? When you come back? I hope for you that you he was not doing wrong!

From Heecheol-hyung

Forgiveness 5 min OK! You will know that I return when I get back! And for the rest it is not you're business!


Hi everyone. How are you?

Its late but Happy Birthday my Chullie! (2011/12/09)