Chapter 16

Deai no Chikara
Junyoung POV

It was now half an hour I was in the hospital waiting for the doctor to tell me how will Sica. What is happening to her! I worry so much! I couldn't even reach no Soshi!

Hyung will happen in 15 minutes or so. Time to the path of the dorm to the hospital. He looked worried. I didn't really want to call it, but I'm sure he would have killed me if I would have no say.


"Hyung! " " Heechul?! How did you come so quickly? " " I put the turbo! this is Jessie so I'm as fast as I could! " " Hm ... " "What happened? "
 
He looks really worried. Besides, I can see a tear in the corner of his eye.

"Well ... " " You are friends of Jessica Jung? "

Thank you doctor!

"I'm her boyfriend! "

Ouch! I thought they had broken!

"There is none of his family? " " Her sisters are about to happen! " " What is it? "

Sorry hyung, I was faster than you ask about his condition.

"She's fine don't worry. Just overwork and lack of food. " " But how she feels? "
 
I can only listen to what the doctor says to Heechul.

"Very tired, she needs to rest and eat. " " I will see on her thank you " " Oh, another thing, I'd have to talk to one in charge of her." "Why?" " " Because she will have to be put to rest for a week. "

What? But it was the concert in a week!

"Well, I will speak to her sisters. " " All right, you can go and see now. "

And he leaves us like this! I want to see! But hyung went before me. He runs to her room.

She sleeps. It looks like an angel.

"Princess? Babe I'm so sorry! It's my fault I know! "

I dream in which he cries! Hyung crying for a girl! I've never seen him like that!
 
Heechul POV

Forgive me, babe! I really crying now. But a hand was laid on mine. I raised my head to see her, Jessica.

"Oppa ~" "Sshht! I was so worried! " " Junyoung oppa you're going where? "

I was so happy that I did not pay attention that hyung left the room. He answers without looking back. I knew he was hurt. But I couldn't do anything. Sorry hyung, I will not let it like that.

"Call in your Unni" "Oh ... Oppa ~! thank you "
 
He left the room without looking at us. I turn my head to Jessie. She looked towards the door where hyung was left. I knew she was worried for him.

"Jessie? Hey babe! Let it Go! Stay with me please! "

She accepts.

"I will not let you ever, I promise! " " Oppa ~ I'm so glad you're here! Sorry ... "

Tears? Why she crying?

"Babe don't cry, I'm here now! "" Oppa ~! " " Sssht ... Tell me what's wrong? " " Oppa ~ I'm lost "
 
What? No Jessica no! Don't say that!

"I love you oppa ~, but ... " " Not saying anything, you love him too right? "

I so badly to say that.

"Oppa ~ Forgive me! I didn't and ... "

I didn't want to hear more so I press my lips on hers. I miss her lips. But I feel something wet and warm against my cheeks. I step back to see she was crying really.

"Oppa ~" "You have a choice to make Jessie. It's him or me. " " Oppa ~ it hurt! "

I have so much pain too, princess.
 
"Unnie !!!!! "

I turned to see Taeyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, Seohyun and Hyoyeon at the door of the room. She quickly ran to the bed of Jessie.

I step back to let them pass.

"Unnie! Are you okay! " " What happened? " " Why are you crying Unnie? " " For nothing Seohyunnie, I thought of something, but it will not worry! " " Junyoung-oppa us say you don't eat! " " It's true Unnie? "
 
At that time, his eyes met mine. I didn't want to see her suffer so I started to leave the room.

"Oppa ~ wait! Don't go! " " Think Jessie, all I want is you to be happy. "

And with that, I go out. But I took a hand arm.

"Oppa! "

It was Yuri.

"Oppa! Is it because of this story Unnie not eat? "

I turned to face him. No longer able to control myself, I feel my tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Hm ... " " Oh oppa! I'm sorry! But Unnie will be strong! She just needs to gain strength! Enter the room with us! " " She loves him " " What? " " She loves him too! "

And after that I left the hospital at top speed. I needed to be alone.