Chapter 10

Deai no Chikara

No One POV

The next day the first day of shooting for our two idols. However it does not happen as planned.

"Jessica
-sshi agrees that hand! It was one o'clock now that we have on this stage! All I ask is to hold your hand, like a couple that's not complicated!" "Arg! Alright!" "Here thank you now have air happy with a smile please! ... Stop doing these head!" "But what you both today?!" "We take a break!"

Managers, the producer and the rest of the staff begins to lose patience. Junyoung and Jessica have not spoken. What happened the day before has disrupted. Especially Jessica.

"Sica, we need to talk." "I have nothing to tell you ..."

Junyoung took Jessica's hand and led him into a room. He did sit down and began to pace the room.

"Well now that thou hast taken him here, you can talk." "Uh I ... I ..." "Good if you want to say anything, I'm leaving." "No wait!" "Junyoung loose my arm!" "So sorry ..."

The girl sits down and waits for the young speak.

"Listen, Sica, it's ridiculous what we do!" "What?" "Do not talk, it's ridiculous! What happened yesterday ..." "... Was a mistake. I'm sorry!" "What do I ... Yes you are right." "Yes it is ridiculous, sorry, it becomes friends? We forget what happened yesterday"

Sica is reaching out by way of peace. It is with hesitation that Junyoung took her hand.

"Hm, friends"

"Where are Junyoung and Jessica? Not tell me that now they are partient!"

"I think we'd better go" "Yes, you're right ... Sica? Do our best!" "Yes!"

...

The rest of the shoot it very well. For four days they were able to shoot the film. The penultimate day, the shooting location was the beach. And last, a hotel room was rented. During this four days, they had to act as a couple. This has much more to a person.

Jessica POV

"CUT! You were perfect! We finally finished! To us to do the rest now!" "Enjoy the end of the day to relax and enjoy the sun. Tomorrow we off again in Seoul!" "Okay manager-oppa!"

Ah! we finally finished! While being in the sun was nice, filming was long. I want to sleep!

"Sica, we go to the beach? To relax?" "Oh yes, with pleasure! Let's go!"

...

Yes, the beach! It's nice to relax. Well, I tried the bikini or not? No, I'm going to put it. I do not want to feel more uncomfortable as the beginning of the week. When I think also, I'm an idiot, why do we do that?! And above all, do not talk to him the next day was a mistake. It is the past, must I stop to think about!

TOC TOC

"Nae! I'm coming!"

Sunglasses, cap, bag, laptop, go!

"I will miss this heat!" "I thought you did not like the heat?" "Technically yes, but here it's different is the climate of this country and I support it very well, it's nice" "Ok, then return here for a holiday!" "Chincha?! Great! Word of friends?" "Word of friends!"

I'm happy to have as a friend. The ZE: A is not as childish as all the world the prétand. They are very nice.

"Tell me you want to do what?" "I ... I got a message waiting."

From Heechul-oppa

Hey! Jessie! How are you? all goes well there? Hyung not bother you too much? I miss the miss!
Think of my souvenir!
chu ~


Oh ~ it's too cute, what could I answer him.

From Jessie

Hi oppa! I'm fine, I hope you too! Tomorrow I return to Seoul, you may be able to see each other.
chu ~


"Who was that?" "Oh, Uh, it's Heechul-oppa, he asks me." "Oh"
"Why the sad eyes when I talk about Heechul-oppa?" "No no ... you got much closer to him" "And you too, right?" "Yes"

End of conversation. What could I say anyway. Yes I am close to Heechul, I get along very well with him. And I get along very well with Junyoung too. I do not have to justify myself.


Junyoung POV

Hyung, why is it always that you bring back?! Being alone with Sica you do not like eh! Too bad, I intend to enjoy it!

"Sica, come it gets there!" "OK"

Oh GOD! This bathing suit fits him divinely! She is y! Junyoung not think of anything!
But hold the end of the day as it will be hard!

...

The day was finished quickly. This week was finished quickly. I would have loved to stay longer. Well, now, I enjoyed my last evening. Getting ready to leave. Celebrate the end of our shoot.
I'll pick her to her room.

TOC TOC

It opens and ... an angel appears before me. She is so beautiful! Her black dress but values ​​her body and brown hair, curly falls on his back. Perfect.

"Shall we go? Junyoung ...?" "What? Ah, yes, uh let's go!"

Do not be silly Junyoung, tonight is your chance, do not lose!

"You ... you're very beautiful Sica" "Thanks, you're not bad either"

Not Sica, does not smile like that, I lose all my ways.


No One POV

The two young people sit and order a drink. What Junyoung did not know is that Jessica knew how to party, she can drink.
After some drinks, she was drunk.

"Sica returned!" "What? No, I want to stay! I want to dance, come dance with me!" "No one returns Sica, you're not yourself there!" "If I'm me ... me ... Yes, I'm me!" "Come on let's go ... where we're going already?" "You see, thou art like me!" "No, I am, I am, HIPS, I Junyoung! Love with Jessica!" "Stop talking nonsense, I'm already dying with laughter!"

And that's a laugh that is Junyoung Jessica by the arm and returned to the hotel. But something else happened.

"You know you're beautiful Sica? No, you're y ..." "You're not bad either HIPS more!"

And they threw themselves on each other, they kiss softly at first, but the kiss became more y, more bestial. They fit into Jessica's room and began to undress. Jessica lies down on the bed, Junyoung above it.
They do not realize what they do, but they really want.


Hi!! new chapter!!

I hope you like it! comment and subscribe!

Yeah! I'm writting fast!

But I know how finish this story!!!! kekeke