Meeting ZE:A/SNSD

Deai no Chikara
2 days later.

ZE: A Practice Room

Kevin POV

Well, we have 1 hour before the arrival of the girls. Not that I do not like it, but we will still Heechul drunk with his "Ice Princess"! Just last night he was excited and curious. When I say bizarre, I mean he spoke to no one, well almost, since we know who we are paired with and that since yesterday, it is in good spirits and even talk with re-Junyoung hyung!

* Flashback *

"So hyung, your dinner with the Princess of ice is well?" "Yes very well" and he left. It was his only reply. By cons I could see that Heechul hyung smiled a lot.
"Heechul-ah Why are you so happy today?" "I can not be in a good mood?" "These days those rare!" "Kevin leaves our little quiet hyung! You can see he is in a good mood because tomorrow he met his princess!" "Oh so you're not angry against hyung?" "Ani, I forgave him, after all, it had nothing to do. Is not hyung?" "Huh? Ha er, yes we re-speak good now!" "Heechul stop dancing like that everywhere we go!" "Nae Nae I'm coming!"

* End flashback *

It was weird, I've never seen Junyoung as clueless as excited and Heechul. And today is the opposite! Heechul is all nervous and Junyoung air to be happy. They are complicated these two women! Impossible to understand!

Siwan POV

How will this day? Interesting I guess. Hyung who will not admit that he falls in love, yes, because I understood the other night, even though he said nothing! and Heechul, who was very excited, became very nervous. Two brother to a girl. It will be interesting. Hopefully it does not affect the group. Well, we'll see.
Here, it will be here soon.
"Annyonghaseyo! SNSD inmida"
OOPS they are there!
"Annyonghaseyo ZE: A inmida"
"Annyong Sica" "Annyong Junyoung! How are you?" "Very good and I hope you too!" "Yes, yes, I'm fine."
And voila, it starts, that is why he was happy. She is very beautiful. Oh oh! Heechul does not look very happy with him. I will get involved to stop, they get by!
So if I meet my partner! Oh my god!

Hyoyeon POV

So here is the group with whom we are twinned. They are cute.
"Annyong Sica"
Oh, so here Junyoung leader and I understand that Sica has dinner with Unni.
Leave them alone. Where's my partner! Oh he's there!

Yuri POV

And voila, now it will be the usual hours of blah. I give a nudge Sica Unni to introduce myself to this young man who came to say hello.
"Junyoung, I present you, Yuri Unni, my best friend" "Yuri-Annyonghaseyo sshi" "Annyonghaseyo" It's nice. Sica why were you so nervous when you go! He looks adorable!
"Yuri-Annyonghaseyo sshi-sshi and Jessica!" "Annyonghaseyo" This type, would it be my partner?

No One POV

Everyone was learning. Small to small, little discomfort party and everyone found their partner. Jessica and Junyoung spoke as two friends who were left. Heechul did not have the courage to go directly to it, and do these Junyoung even. He did not. Even if Heechul is his brother, he did not want him talking to her. And he for his part, too shy to go and see, merely looking at them, which made him mad inside. Someone noticed his discomfort.
"Heechul-sshi, why do not you go introduce yourself properly before Sica Unni?"
 

Hi!! new chapter!! I hope you like it!!
Thanks for subscribe!!
comment comment!
So, who partner with who??!!