Chapter 18

Deai no Chikara
No One POV

That's it, the concert is tonight. Jessica was released from hospital yesterday. Coming out is go to the dance hall of Soshi to train a bit. She was tired quite quickly, but she worked very hard to make good performance. She didn't speak to any of the boys during his hospitalization. They tried in vain to call her, but she never responded to them. It will give them their answer when needed. She decided to do that today.

Heechul Stress. It Stress for performance, but Stress especially compared to Jessica. Now she's back and she still hasn't responded. He hopes so she accepts! But there is no denying the bond that united Junyoung to it. He reflected much on what was happening and feels a little guilty. If he had left speaking, if he had listened perhaps nothing of all this would have happened.

Junyoung when with him, walked through the corridors of the concert hall. Pensive. He thinks about this girl and his hyung. He regrets a lot. Which made ​​him be hurt. The fact also taking him to see his hyung that night. Evening where everything went wrong. Yet the words of Donghae and Heechul still ringing in his head.
 
Flashback

"You do that not to see her suffer," "Do not sacrifice his love for like"

"She loves you too" "Think about what I just told you"

End Flashback


He passed the waiting room of SNSD and overheard a conversation that shouldn't have heard.
 
Junyoung POV

"Unnie?! So you don't stress too? " " To your duo? " " To dance? " " Have you decided? " " Calm down! "

"Unnie Sorry, there are concerns just for you! " " We don't want you to go back to the hospital because of guys! " " Calm yourself Taengoo! I didn't intend to return to the hospital! " " Well then tell us! You feel good? " " Yes I feel good don't worry! " " And for them, you think? " " Yeah I made ​​my decision since Junyoung-oppa came to see me in hospital. "

Since I came?! My heart beats fast when they heard his words.

"So it's oppa made ​​you decide do?! But how? " " Just by his words. I did do that to listen well and I was thinking do. " " Awww, It's that then? " " It's Junyoung-oppa? " " It's Heechul-oppa? " " Tell us! " " You will soon know " " I'm sure it's Junyoung-oppa! " " I bet on Heechul-oppa! "
 
I stopped to listen. I thought about what she said. It is through me that she made ​​her decision. So it's me she chose? I'm almost over. I can only smile at the idea.

"Junyoung! Come here! You will take the stage! " " Okay! "

I join the group. I spend next to Heechul and I can't help saying something.

"Sorry hyung, I think you're lost" "WHAT? "

I continued to move forward and I can't help but smile to victory.
 
Heechul POV

Manager-hyung has called us because we went on stage. I was talking with Hyungsik-hyung on the way to the scene. I didn't even notice that hyung wasn't with us when I feel a presence beside me.
 
"Sorry hyung, I think you're lost" "WHAT? "

I lost? I lost what, Jessica? No! All collapses. I did it. Now what? I can't bear to see her with hyung. I .. Can't.

"Hyung! You coming? Here we go! "

I didn't even realize I had stopped in the middle of the corridor. I run quickly join the group. While running, I run into someone.
 
"Sorry! ... Oh, sunbaenim! " " Oh! Heechul-sshi! Whither you like that? " " I went on stage with the band! I'm sorry sunbaenim hurry! " " Heechul-sshi you alright? ... Heechul-sshi?! "

I hadn't noticed that I had tears in my eyes. I quickly caches.

Phew! I am in time and nobody seems to notice!

We sing "Mazeltov" and a remix of "Heart for 2." Then we will dance with the girls. With that hyung just told me, I feel less enthusiastic. I want to leave that to dance.
 
Jessica POV

Expected in the backstage. We will do our performance with ZE: A in a short time. I look at the screen. He's beautiful. I only watch him. It is the only one that counts. I never felt that.

The lights go out. This is ours.

"So Nyu Shi Dae to you! "

It goes up to reach our partners. The public doesn't see us. I approach, my heart beats very fast. The light comes on, I can hear the cries of the crowd. We begin to dance. Although I am not trained a lot, Junyoung helps me a lot, so it makes no simpler. But my eyes will not come off of him.
 
More dance progresses, my heart beats as fast.

The last pose is embarrassing enough. Junyoung leaned back and he came towards me. Her face is very close to mine. Our lips a few inches. Despite the little light I could see he was blushing. Me as well.

PHEW! The light goes off and I rushed to get out of this embarrassing moment. The public applauds. They look happy.

Their band left the stage. It's our turn to our performance. I look at him, the most beautiful in my eyes, leaving the scene.

Now I must concentrate.
 
...
 
"Wow! You were awesome girls! " " Thank Leeteuk-oppa! " " Sica! For your return, congratulations, you were superb! " " Thank you Donghae! "

We have just completed.

"Jessica-sshi! 'll Change, you sing your duet after Miss A " " OK "

I run to the locker room and change my outfit I had for one another. I retype my makeup and my hair.

I am finally ready. Miss A's have completed soon. I leave the room wainting to get closer to the scene. I put next to Junyoung-oppa because we will soon go. It's almost time, I feel it.

"You're beautiful" "Thank you oppa"
 
I know you're excited oppa. Soon you will know the answer. I turn around and I see Heechul-oppa watching me.

"Go ahead! "

We went on stage. The lights were out. The film we do began to turn on the screen behind us. The public starts screaming. The light came on. Right over us. At this point, I only see him. We started singing the song.
 

(Imagine it is Junyoung and Jessica)

Everyone could feel the emotion that emerges from our video and voice. Our two voices sound great together. This is a good time, I feel it. Once the song finished I told them everything.

We approach the end. Moment of silence in the room. We sing the last notes. I start to leave the scene first. Then I turn around, still not far from him. Without taking my microphone, so there is that he who hears.

"Sorry oppa"