7

Aigoo! Daragon~

“WHAT ARE YOU STANDING AROUND FOR?! BRING ME MY CLOTHES— NOW! I’M GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!”

 

“Baby come on—“

 

“AND I SAID DON’T CALL ME FREAKIN’ ‘BABY’!”

 

Really—

My ears are already ringing from her shouting.

She wants to leave and I’m trying to stop her.

 

Aigoo~

Nothing’s going as planned.

Breakfast.

Flowers.

Hugs.

Kisses.

Talking about things and getting back together..

Not happening.

 

Just a moment ago..

 

I opened the door and what I found—

Damn.

Nearly gave me a heart attack.

I didn’t even care what she’s doing, down on the floor, on her knees, looking for something under the bed.

I just stood there and stared.

And enjoyed the view immensely.

Those few precious seconds.. Now lost.

She started the shouting as soon as she saw me.

 

“YOU!”

 

My mind was momentarily blank as I stood by the door looking down at her.

 

“WILL YOU— STOP LOOKING YOU DAMN !” She yelled as she stood up then jumped onto the bed, grabbing the blankets to cover herself.

 

I did what she asked and looked away, warily glancing around the room, making sure that she’s not anywhere near an object that she can grab and throw my way. ‘Cause it feels like she really wanna throw something at me at the moment. I breathed a sigh of relief. Except for the pillows, I think I’m safe.

 

“WHY ARE YOU HERE?! WHERE THE HELL AM I?!” She asked— or yelled from the bed, still holding on to the blankets.

 

I better calm her down. Fast. “Baby—“

 

“DON’T YOU ‘BABY’ ME YOU DAMN —!”

 

Baby.” I said again, with conviction. “Calm down. And will you please stop shouting?” I begged. “My—“

 

“DON’T TELL ME TO STOP SHOUTING!! HOW DARE—!“ She looks really pissed. “CALM DOWN?! CALM— YOU CALM ING DOWN! WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES? WHY AM I DRESSED LIKE THIS?! DID YOU—? DID WE—?! I SWEAR—! ING KILL YOU!!” She spluttered.

 

Aigoo~

She’s gonna wake the whole neighborhood.

I stepped forward and closed the door behind me.

 

“W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!!”

 

“I’M NOT! DAMN IT! I JUST CLOSED THE FREAKIN’ DOOR! STOP SHOUTING ALREADY!” I yelled back, all out of patience.

 

“YOU’RE SHOUTING!”

 

Grrrr. “I’M JUST ASKING YOU TO STOP YELLING!”

 

“WELL GIVE ME MY DAMN CLOTHES AND LET ME GET OUT OF HERE!”

 

“YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!”

 

 

That, finally shut her up.

I stood there and looked at her looking back at me from the bed.

Looking like she really wants to kill me.

 

“What did you just say?” She said thru her teeth.

Her eyes are a little scary. Gulp. “I said..” I croaked. “Errm. You’re not going anywhere.” Gulp.

“You gotta be ing kidding me.” She muttered, still swearing, but atleast she’s not shouting anymore.

I bravely walked forward until I’m standing by the bed. She looked away and didn’t say anything. “Is your head aching? Do you want some aspirin?”

“Don’t act as if you care!” She snapped.

“What the hell are you— Ya! I may have been a ‘major pain in the ’ as you call it, but I never stopped caring.”

She looked at me in surprise. “How come you know about—“

“I was there—“

“Ofcourse you were!”

“—last night when you drank the whole bottle—“

“How did you even know where I was—“

“—of Vodka—“

“—are you stalking me—“

“—and I heard everything that you said.”

 

 

Blink. “What did you just say?”

“I said I heard everything last night.”

 She turned her back on me. “Errm.. I was drunk. I don’t remember much..” She muttered.

I sat on the bed.

“Uhm, whatever it is that you heard I uhm—“

“You said I’m bossy and selfish.”

“Uhm, I’m sure you just misheard—“

“You also said that I’m possessive and that I nag like Bommie.” I watched her drag the blanket over her head. “And that I’m always angry and irritating and I piss you off.”

“Like I said, you probably just misheard some things..” She muttered from under the blanket.

 “You called me a major pain in your behind.”

She stayed silent.

I moved closer and leaned down to whisper on her ear. “You were right. About everything. I’m sorry—“

She suddenly turned and shoved me away.

I fell down on my on the floor. “Ya! That hurts!” I complained.

She sat there and glared at me for a moment. “Apologizing so insincerely.. Really..” She said with a low voice I barely heard it. She lay down on the bed, turned her back, and dragged the blanket over her head again. Like nothing happened.

Grrrr.

Sometimes, I just wanna wring her pretty little neck.

I massaged my hurt backside and glared at her back.

‘Til I’m smiling.

She’s here. And I’m finally here.

Yes, she’s still mad. But not mad, mad.

So it’s all good. It’s great.

 

“By the way—“

“Stop talking to me!” She shouted from under the blankets.

I rolled my eyes, got up and sat on the bed again. “You said one other thing last night..” I said conversationally.

“I don’t care! Whatever I said— they’re all true!” She sat up and turned and tried to shove me, again. I was ready for it. I grabbed her hands before she can push me away and pulled her closer. “You’re a total jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Je—!“

“I love you too!” I said in her face.

“W-What?! Don’t just start spouting nonsense you crazy bastard!”

 “That’s not nonsense. That’s my response. Last night, you said ‘Ji, I love you but you are a major pain in the a—‘“

“I said no such thing!”

“Yes you did!”

“Did not!!”

“You did! I recorded it.”

“R-really?”

“Well, no, I didn’t. But you did say it— Ow!” I landed on my on the floor again.

“YOU ARE CLEARLY DELUSIONAL!!” She yelled from the bed.

“THAT HURTS DAMN IT!!” I yelled back, lying down on the floor.

“YOU DESERVE IT! YOU DELUSIONAL—”

“YOU DEFINITELY SAID IT LAST NIGHT!”

“SHUT THE —“

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

A female voice from outside. “Ya! Breakfast is ready, you should come down quickly.” It said.

 

Oh .

 

I sat on the floor and she sat up from the bed.

 

“Oh, and also, when you guys are done arguing, Mother says to get married right away.” And then the sound of quick steps, walking away.

 

 

Silence……

 

 

 “Who was that?” She finally asked, breaking the silence.

Gulp. “Errm, m-my sister.”

 “Where did you say this place is again?” She asked, conversationally.

“I-I didn’t.” I croaked.

“Oh right.” She’s calm. “So, where are we?” Really calm.

I stood up, casually.

“I’m asking you where we are.”

I backed away slowly.

She got up from the bed and walked towards me, following my slow steps. “Answer me.”

And my back touched the door. And my hand started reaching for the knob.  

She grabbed my hand. And smiled, looking up at me. “Where are we, Ji?”

“W-We’re at—“ She squeezed. “My parents’ house! Ooompf—!“

She punched me! “Baby! That hurts! Ahhh! Seriously, how can you hit me on the face— Aw!”

She even kicked me! “Baby—“

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE— HOW CAN YOU— BRINGING ME— HERE!! OUT OF ALL FREAKIN’ PLACES— YA! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMNED MIND?!” She spluttered, walking back and forth in front of me.

“Baby, it’s no big—“

She stopped and glared at me. “HOW CAN YOU LET THEM SEE ME LIKE THIS?! IN THIS STATE.. DRUNK. WASTED. MISERABLE! I AM SO GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS!”

 

Aigoo~

 

“LOOK AT WHAT I’M WEARING—OR RATHER LOOK AT WHAT I’M NOT FREAKIN’ WEARING!”

 

I dare not look. She might really kill me.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU STANDING AROUND FOR?! BRING ME MY CLOTHES— NOW! I’M GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!”

 

“Baby come on—“

 

“AND I SAID DON’T CALL ME FREAKIN’ ‘BABY’!”