The Truth

Shower with Love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmin's POV

"You own me an explaination young mister.. Before i whack you up tomorrow by the moment i see you!"

"Calm down young miss! Cool down your anger before anyone see you exploded like a bomb~"

"Then tell me! How do you know the truth? I never shared with you any of this!"

"/facepalm/ I went to the same school with you and hyung. And obviously everybody in that school knew that accident."

"/fake laugh/ Hehe, i forgot since it's already long time ago. But are you really REALLY sure that your hyung is that Park Chanyeol? I know his name is Chanyeol and same last name with yours. I don't really believe it.."

"If i told you the whole truth, what will you do?"

"I-i... I don't know as i have been searching for him for like 2 years when i'm in Korea and another 2 last year in Singapore, thinking of him only."

"Sigh, that is why you rejected all the boys' confession just because of this /cough/ Chanyeol?"

"Yes! He is the first guy who help me and the feeling warmth from him, during the raining day after that accident."

"That is why you are so in love during the rain. First love rain huh? Why do you want to search for him?"

"Just wanna to thank him and ask him a lot of untold question.. And /mumbles/ confess to him.."

Yes, i wanted to confess to him but luckily i mumbles that word "Confess" and he didn't hear that word.

The first guy make my heart feel warm and safe. The first guy make my heart beat faster than usual. The one disappeared during the rainy day.

Tears forming in my eyes but trying to hold back. Wipe my eyes hurrily so that no one can see it, except Jungkook.

Park Chanyeol, the guy who saved me. It's like a prince charming appeared jn nowhere and saved someone who everyone hate, disappeared in thin air.

Where are you actually?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

Many thought running in my mind and wanting to solve those question that never been answered.

But how can she be that so pretty and too beautiful to be that "Nerd Princess". It's like ugly duckling that turned into a beautiful swan where no one would ever thought?

Sigh.. Ever since i saved that nerd princess, and even before i saved her. My huge crush on her, she is very much different than anyone.

The moment when she fainted in my arm after that accident, my heart beat 100 times faster than usual and make me feel like i want to protect her, forever.

But it's too late to find her after moving to another place. Is she really in front of my eyes now? Talking to Jungkook for real?

While following Jungkook from behind, looking blur sotong(only SG people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter