Video Call Part 1

Shower with Love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kookie, is that your hyung?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

"I know you won't believe me in 100% and i told you that he REALLY! Really won 1st prize!"

"Oh really? I should be at there to see if he really win it or bring the trophy so i can believe in you ㅋㅋㅋ"

"Arrrggghhh... If i knew it going to happen, i should record it in my phone so you can see it.. /facepalm/

"Well.. It's too late then ㅋㅎㅋ~"

We suddenly make a derp face and laugh at the same time. Sigh, how much i really want to see her in front of me so that i can pinch her baby cheek soooooo hard.

While we both laugh, she suddenly stop laughing and point something behind me.

"Kookie, is that your hyung?"

"Huh?"

I turned my back to look what going on behind me. As i turned my back, i saw Chanyeol with his creeping face.

"AAAAHHHH HYUNG!!! CAN YOU STOP CREEPING AROUND!!??"

Almost dropped my phone, yea thank to him!

But i heard something funny.. I look at Junmin on my phone and Chanyeol who is walking and sit beside me, laughing at the same time and slightly a same laugh.

"Oppa, let me see your hyung juseyo~"

Her aegyo never fail to melt my heart. As i passed my phone to Chanyeol, the silence~><~ Argh, that's annoying silence..

They stared at each other like for 5 minutes. Can't take it anymore.

I snapped my finger in front of Chanyeol and he is over-reacting shocked face. And i said,

"Well well well.. What an awkward staring huh? Chanyeol hyung, don't you recognized her?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junmin's POV

Still in school, waiting for the principle to release all of us. He said he will release about at 4.30pm(5.30pm KST).

What to do now at the canteen while all are still on their own business, crying and hugging. Look at my watch and stated.

*3pm*

Just another one and half hours left to go, taking out my phone and stroll down my contract list. Sigh.. Soo bored while strolling down the list until i saw,

"Bestie Kookie~"

That's it! I pressed his contract and the choice of contracting.

"Choice of Contracting :

- Message

- Call

- Whatsapp

- Video Call"

That's it! I press video call and wait for his answer for about 3 beep of it.

"Yeoboseyo~~ MinMin ahhhh~~" His aegyo never fail to make me laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter