Best Rapper

Shower with Love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

Finally, it's a big day for me. Yes, best rapper is coming to the town. With my dongsaeng and most of my friends' support, i'm going to "knock 'em down" to all the people called themselves as a "Best Rapper".

As the competition started, i'm on the tenth of the list. As far as i heard, there are only about 20 people partipated.

After 25 minutes

"Annyeonghaseyo. Park Chanyeol imnida, and i'm going to rap all BAP's Warrior rapping part. Also with Zelo's LTE Rap."

This LTE rap, almost everyone. I repeat again, ALMOST EVERYONE. Sorry if those can do. Some of them can't even rap that fast and i'm going to show this best rap.

As i'm busy rapping without catching any breath, i wanted to laugh damn hard. Why? Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazed the faces of the judges, Jungkook's, my friends and even the people backstage.

With the speechless faces of theirs, i ended my rap perfectly with some beatboxing.

Once i ended, i waved at my friends and Jungkook as their speechless faces. Can't help but laugh while walking backstage, with all "congrat" stuff from the people partipated.

After 1 hours and 15 minutes

After all the judges decided to choose the winner of the "Best Rapper" crown, all the partipation people and as well me too went on stage together with the judges.

Nervous, anxious and of course, at any times i really want to freak out.

While the assistants come on stage with the medals and the big trophy, one of the judges went in front of everyone and announce the best rapper from third to first place.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Kim imnida as i am the one of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter