Phone Call

Shower with Love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the same time but at Korea

"Hyung!!! Hurry up if you don't want to miss the competition that you have been waiting for like freaking two month! Do you want to lose just because you are scared?!"

Shouting at hyung's ear and push him to his clothes to change clothes.

"Shut this up! I kn---"

"I know you are embarrassing but this is not the usual you ok?! Where is my "Confidence Chanyeol" hyung?" 

I interupted his sentence and walk to the sofa while walking for him to get ready.

Just as i am resting, my phone is ringing. It's playing me and my bestfriend favourite song, IU's Good Day. Both of us are a big fan of hers and can't wait to meet her one of her fansign meeting.

Look at the Caller ID

*Bestie MinMin~*

OH MY GOD! After a few days ago with her letter and a sudden call from her!! \^^/

/pick up the phone/

"Yeo~~~~~~~~~~~~~boseyo~?" Pretend to sing while answering her call ^~^

"PARK JUNGKOOK! KYAAAAA!!! Guess what today is?"

Yea, her sudden scream almost make me fall of the sofa and bust my eardrum.

"What is it? Your birthday? You finally got your first kiss? First boyfriend? ㅋㅋㅋ"

"Oppa, that is not funny ok? And hey, how can i get my first kiss when i don't even have a first love yet. HOW CAN YOU FORGET THE DAY FOR ME IN SINGAPORE!?"

I walked to my room while hearing her nagging and screaming. Took out my calendar and look closely at today date,

*18 November 2014 - MinMin's Graduating Day*

.. .. ! As her bestfriend and i forger her graduating day at there. Facepalm myself and told her,

"Sorry Minnie ahh, quite out of sudden as today is also my hyung's big day. You knew it before."

"Your hyu---- /snapped her finger/ Oh right, your quiet hyung, Chanyeol right? Nah, it's ok. I'm totally understand. If you don't mind, what is it so special for his big day?"

This is what i like about her the most, being understandable person. It's really rare to find someone special like her.

"Remember the letter i sent to you last month and i wrote that he going to a best rapper in the town?"

"The letter? /silence for a minutes/ Oh, right. You wrote it there. Ahhh i wish i can see how your hyung rap. Must be bad rapper huh?"

"Hell no! He is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter