Graduating Day

Shower with Love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author : Double update <3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Junmin's POV

On the Graduating Day for all graduating classes and students

"EOMMA!! HURRY UP OR WE GOING TO MISS THE BEST LIVE CONCERT IN SCHOOL!!"

Shouted on the top of my lungs, jumping up and down at the entrance of my house. Waiting for my mom who is still finding something.

"MINNIE!!! Have you seen the polariod camera? I already have the digital camera in my bag"

She shouted back while walking with her brand new shoes that my dad bought last two week at Japan.

"Eomma, its already in my bag. You knew i love to carry the polariod camera everywhere with me.."

I rollowed my eyes as walking out from the house to the lift while my mom facepalm herslef and locked the house.

After walking about 15 minutes from my house to my school, JYP Secondary School, me and my mom were so amazed with the school decoration. I guess it's more than their school budget.

"Wow..." The first word ever come out after walking around the school with stunned face, speechless word while my mom is chatting with one of my friend's mom.

"Junmin!!"

I looked around and wondering who called me until i saw a girl walking toward to my direction. Wearing red-black checkers shirt and short jeans. Just as i predicted, she is going to wear that.

It is my another korean friend, the first friend after i transferred here, Seohyun.

"Hey there cutie~"

With a wide smile that greeting her while she is running towards me amd hugs me tight.

"OMGOMGOMG! I can't believe that we are going to graduate today!!"

She said fast like rapping a song and she jumped around me which make me feel dizzy.

Walk around the school for the last time as we are going to say goodbye to the school, Seohyun begin her planning and everything for next year. While she is talking, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter