Video Call Part 2

Shower with Love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

/Flashback to 5 years ago(when Junmin was 11 years old while Chanyeol was 12 years old)/

"Give me back my book, please!!"

Tears falling down from Junmin's teary eyes, being bullied by the queenkas in the school. 

That's when Junmin was nobody but known as "Nerd Princess".

"You think you can get it back easily huh? Girls, attack her!!"

With one strike of a punch by the strongest girl in the queenkas to Junmin's stomach, she started coughing blood.

The queenkas laughed evilly until,

"YAAA GIRLS!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

A boy voice. A boy. 

Junmin tried to take a look who was shouting but she can't. As she was enduring the pain in her stomach and trying to stop coughing blood.

The leader of the queenkas, Chaerin, acted innocently and like nothing happened.

"O-oppa.. I-it's not what y-ou think.."

"How dare you bully an innocent girl without doing anything bad to you? Do you expect me to go out with you with this kind of attitude of yours?"

He pushed Chaerin and reached his hand out for Junmin.

The light shined so bright for Junmin's eyes and she can't see the boy clearly. Not till she fainted in his arm, the warm feeling.

*After 30 minutes*

Junmin woke up and found herself in the nurse office. She tried to get up a countless times but unable due of the injuring in her stomach.

A thought of her mind,

"Who is he? Why is he helping me? How come i felt safe when i'm in his arm?"

/Next Day/

She came to school earlier than anyone. The school is quieter than she thought. 

Junmin saw a one of student council and asked her who is the one helping her. The student council, Sandara, said it was Park Chanyeol saved her. Park Chanyeol, one of the kingkas in the school but known as cold personality.

But Junmin bewilded when Sandara mention that Chanyeol had left the school due of family matter.

"Park Chanyeol. I remembered you forever and i will find you one day. I promise."

With her promise in her heart. She changed herself after that day, by removing her big spec and be slightly more mature. 

After a few day, she became popular by her bubbly personality. But that didn't last long as she had to go to Singapore due of her father's jobs.

/End of flashback/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

Looking at her face very carefully and many thought running into my mind.

"Who is she? Why she look so familiar? Why my heart beating faster than usual?"

After 5 minutes of staring at her, Jungkook suddenly snapped his finger in front of me.

Which make me surprise. Ok, i admit i was over-reacting too much Dx

I don't really know what is the situation is about but when Jungkook mentioned,

"Well well well.. What an awkward staring huh? Chanyeol hyung, don't you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter