dance class

between love and friendship

          other day in this academy suzy was with sulli in the practice room ; when suzy was ocusing on her line , sulli was on another world ; suzy saw that and she smiled even they didn't knew each other for so much time but the time they spent together made suzy understood sulli well and with the look on her eyes suzy already knew what on sulli mind  " what are you thinking about " suzy asked playing like she didn't know ; sulli jumped and turned to the real world " ah nothing important , let continue" she denied ; suzy just smirked and nodded so they continue their practice .

       

 

 

 

          meanwhile krystal was infront of her locker searching for her book ; she saw someone  lean in the locker beside her .

 " hi miss ; longtime no see" he said smiling ; she locked her locker and turned to face him with smirk

" nice meeting you again oppa" she said and he chuckled .

" how are you doing " he asked  ........ " don't tihnk you care about this" she said still smiling .

" oh and why not , aren't we friend " he asked ...... " emm , don't think so we were friend when we were with her but now only you with her ; and i'm sure she won't be happy if she saw you here " krystal chuckled but deep inside she was really hurt that she lost everything she own ones.

" she is not happy now that way i'm here " he said this time serious ....... '" i knew you came back for her taemin oppa that way i told you not talk to me because she will be hurt" krystal said firmely .

" you don't get what i meant ; she is not happy because you re near but so far from her ; she is angry but you still this sister she never forget ; i'm here to make up what did you mess " he said those words and krystal frose on her place ; he refled her hair and walked away letting her statued on her place.

 

 

        it was the dance class ; all are ready suzy was siting beside sulli and taemin  waiting for the teacher to come . " yeah suzy how about your dance skil ; i knew you are much better then before i really want to saw your dance " taemin said smiling ; " not that much like you oppa" she stuck her tangue making him laughed and refled her hair " yeah ; don't do that " she skreamed  and he laugh.  suzy never laugh in this way after this insidentlike she daes now when taemin show up in front of her , it like her soul returned and that make heartach in kai heart ; he was watching every moment those 2 spent together and that made him jealous ; yes he knew that he is her bestfriend but somehow he is afraid of thier relationship ; they seems very close ; even him when he was szy boyfriend never felt that suzy open to him like she was with taemin he was lost in his thoughs when the teacher cames to class.

   " hi guys " she greet her students ; " like you saw we have a new student here ( she pointed at taemin) and from his profile i knew that he is one of the best dancer in lA art academy " she said and all the student start wishpering  ( i knew he is cool) ; ( wow he is so handsome and also a good dancer ) ; ( but i think he is taking ) blah blah the students kept speaking intill the teacher cut them " taemin ; mind to show us some from your skil " she smiled at him ; he turn to suzy and she assured him . sulli was focusing in every movement he does ; was 'o' ; she was amaised by him and suzy noticed her friend with smirk.

( taemin dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd6L5k4vf08 )

    when teamin finished his amaising show all claps for him , even kai  who thought that taemin not only his rivel to get suzy bt also in dance ; kai never saw someone with this skil in dance , that maybe he is better then him.

  " very well job taemin " the teacher said and he bow again before he sat in his place again " i'm proud of you oppa" suzy said to him and he smile .

  " ok guys now ,you will have a dance test next week , and you will be paired on groups of boy and girl " she annonced " here i have papers with names of all the boys in the class , the girls will take one of them ; each girl will be paired with the guy she peeked his nime ; ok " the teacher added .

   suzy peek one paper , when she opened it she was happy that she will be paired with taemin but she remembred sulli so she sat infront of sulli and changed teir paper without anyone notice that ; she was really happy that sulli now had chance to be near taemin .

    " ok girls now you can open your papers " the teacher said and all start opening thier paper ; sulli jumped from happiness " yeeees " she shouted making all to look at her . " are you this happy with you partner " tha teacher asked making sulli realise what she did just now and she felt really embarrassed " sorry miss" she oppologise ; and the teacher smiled " who is the partner that make you that happy" the teacher asked ; and sulli cheeks turned red " is taemin-ssi " she lowed her head ; " is that so" the teacher chukled ; then suzy interputed to save her friend  " you know he just improve that he is a very good dancer , so she was very happy that she won't fail the test " suzy said making sulli nodded and raised her head relived ; "thank you " she mouthed ; " welcome any time" suzy replied than she turned to her paper but her face change when she saw the person she paired with ; she looked in disblieve regreting her act to change paper with sulli.

 

   " ok girls ; all of you made yours ways toward your partner so i could get your names " the teacher said and they does as they told ; suzy was still frozen on her spot " suzy ; where is your partner " the teacher asked making suzy to walk toward him and stood beside him ; " ah interesting couple ; kai and suzy ; two best dancers in my class " the teacher smiled not noticing the silence between those two ; suzy hated the fact that she will spent more time with him in the same time he was really happy that she was the one he will dance with . in this life suzy and the dance was the most he like .

   " she will be okay ?? " sulli said low looking at suzy ; " don't worry she will" she was chooked that taemin heard her and replied she looked at him and assured with onli smile and she smiled back with hope that what he said is true.