audition and memories part 2

between love and friendship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_22SsKUN28Y   


     the next student : bae suzy

yeah now it my turn i was prepared to sing a happy song but now my mood is ruined luckily i had another music cd so i will change the song ; in this time i think that this song fit me better . i walked to stage and start singing

  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL1zakuPPsM  park shin hye - i will forget you )

it like this

i will forget

from today on

you are ..

just like we have not meet

( be my girl friend ........ he asked ; when i was writing my homework in the library ; i paused for awhile then i spoke "and why should i said yes " i asked looking deep in his eyes ; he smirked then said " because i love you " he said simply. i couldn't deny my heart start beating faster cause i also loved him but he is playboy ; i laughed at his words "like you loved all my classmates or let said our schoolmates " i said now looking at my books ; " you re different " he said ; " and i should believe you" i replied  ; " i never said i love you to any of  them " he added  " that not anough" i said still focusing in my books ; " give me a chance" he said when he sat beside me .)

even if we meet in futur; and it

may not even be a brief ancounter

i'm fine

i already forgotten

i'm happy in this busy world

( "he asked me to be his girlfriend " i told krys ; " what did you answer ? " she frozen ; "nothing " i replied ; " and what did you planing to say " she added " a will give him a chance " i said looking at the dark sky ; " he is a playboy.... you knew " she said  ; " and i love him" i only said ; " he will hurt you" she spoke ; " i will change him" i said looking in her eyes ; " you can't " she said ; " i will try" ..........)

here i have ancountred love

love is like this

becoming weaker and weaker

it will be forgetting by people

( yeah it will be forgettieng by people , a had taemin in myside and now i had sulli ; i'm fine ; i'm alright ; you didn't exist).

talking about love

there will be others coming

it will be surely like this

even it hurts now

as time passes

the wounds will be healed

(her eyes get teary and she let out some tears making thier way on her beautiful warm cheeks )

talking about love

there will be others coming

definitely will be like this

even it hurts now

as time passes

wounds will heal

will be like this

i will forget

i will also like this

(from now on ; no matter who you like ; or how much you are hurting ; i won't care anymore ; i suffered anough and it the time to live my life happy without you ;i don't love you anymore )

 

   the song ended and you could hear nothing because  of the clapping  when i raised my head  i saw nothing all i saw was sulli beautiful smile with tears on her eyes and kai sad face with his tears also ..... why his tears made my heartbroken ... why he kept do that to me?...... why i can't  get over him yet ???

 

 

 

  " yeah suzy you had such a great voice and feeling ; you did a great job ; you are the best " sulli told me when i sat beside her .

  " really !! thank you cutie " i said smiling trying to be happy and forgrt every thing .

  " you welcome my beaytiful friend " she said cheerfull

 

 

 

   the audition continue and sulli did a great job also ; i was happy to hear thier voices , this academy really had a lot of talented student and i knew that i should work harder if i want to improve my talent ; i was  engoying the audition till they said " the next student is kim jongin" i felt heartashe ; but no ; no tears anymore ; i won't cry for him anymore ; i'm strong ; i'm strong .........

 

 

         to be continued ............


  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0DfyAIkGw0   let end this chapter with taylor swift .

    please keep on support this story , give your opinion ; i want to knew your thoughts about the story so i could fixe the wrongs things .