first day in the art academy

between love and friendship

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFo4El82DsQ 


     in this morning ; she woke up early ; but she stayed in her bed  ; her face looking at the white ceiling  for few minutes till she heard her mother  called her from the outside " honey are you awake " she said ; so she get up from her bed lazily " yeah ; umma i'm " she replied quicklly before her mother come to her room.

     she walked toward her bathroom ; taking quick still refreshing shower and she brushed her tooth ; then she returned to her room drying her hair and wearing her uniforme than she fixed her hair  ; one last glance at the mirror ; she appreciate her beauty. she went down stair to the kitchen pecking her mother cheeck after she huged her from behind " morning umma" she said .  " morning beauty" her mother said leading her only daughter to the table to eat her breakfast ; with warm smile on her face " eat well " she said and suzy nodded " emmmmmm umma is the best chef ever " she said still eating her food .

     after  that suzy make her way to the new academy ; this is her first day in the art academy ; and her first step to make her dreams to be a famous singer  come true ; she was happy to that but why her foot walk heavily ?  why she look like a lost puppy?  why ?? she walked and thought about that ; deep inside she knew why yes she knew that she is like that because after a year she will face those 2 persons ; she will be thier schoolmate one more time ; and she hated  this fact ; she thought that she is over them but when she heard that they will be in the same academy with her she felt tight in her chest ; pain in her heart .  she sight heavily and cleared her thought " i'm over them" she told herself and countinue her walk .

   when she entered the building she noticed that she was the first person who came ; so she made her way to the rooftop ; the place she loved the most ; since elementary school she loved siting in the rooftop and seeing the beautiful sky " peace" that what she like ; she sat in the bench puting her earphone to listen to her favorite songs ; she felt happiness .

    the bell rang so she made her way to her class ; also she was the first person who came so took the last chair infront of the window her earphone still on her ears so no one will disturb her or try to talk to her " she didn't believe in friend anymore" she kept looking outside till she felt someone poke her shoulder ; she ingored that person with hope that he will left her alone but he poke her 2nd and 3rd time ; she sighed heavily and turned to look at that person or you could say glare at that person but her visage softned when she saw pair of 2 beautiful and puppy eyes and pretty smile  that person kept looking at her ; none of them said a word .

" how can I help you" suzy said waiting for answer

" oh ; hii i'm  sulli and you could help me by bieng my friend :)  since i don't know anyone here :( ; will you be my friend " she said happily her smile eyes still looking at suzy .

" you found the wrong person miss ; i didn't believe in that word " friend" " she replied coldly and e more time to the window .  but another poke on her shoulder ( what th hell ) she thought before e more time to the pouted sulli ; she sigh and said " what now?? " .

" i want you to be my friend not anyone else " sulli said still pouted  ( how cute this girl ) suzy thought and smiled without noticing that .

" yeah yeah you smiled ; it means we are friends now" sulli shouted  and hugged suzy very tight ; suzy didn't undrstand the situation but didn't push her away .

" i'm happy i have a beautiful friend now" sulli said her smile still on her face when she let go of the hug ; " but what your name?? " she asked

" su-- zy  suzy " suzy said still didn't undrstand what just happened , is she really accepted this girl offer to be her friend ; but deep inside she was happy this girl seems a good person  her thought interputed by sulli " sulli and suzy  our names are close to each other and we will be the same " she said with happy tone and suzy just smiled at the childish girl infront of her .

 

 

 

   the teacher  came and all the students entred the class ; suzy didn't noticed who are her classmate till the teacher told them to introduce thierself ; she didn't pay attention to them intill a voice run to her ear and made her shiver on her place but she managed to act like she didn't care 

" hii i'm krystal ; please take care of me " that the person who made suzy shiver .

" this girl is looking at you , you know her " sulli asked  poining at krystal , " no i never meet person with this name" suzy said her eyes fixed on  krystal and the last one lowed  her head and walked to her sit ( what she thought would happen  ; it her fault ) thought krystal after hearing what suzy said ( it hurt so much ) krystal told her self .

   as suzy was thinking what the bad luck that made her in the same class with this person " her ex bestfriend" ; sulli for the nth time this morning interputed her thought ; "look suzy we have a hot guy in our class " that was what sulli said ; but suzy didn't look up  at  him " i don't care" was her replay ; ssulli just sigh and focused on the guy who made his way to the stage  to introduce himself ;; " but it seems he care ; his eyes didn't leave you" sulli said to suzy which raised her head this time to be in shock ( what the hell is my luck) she thought when she saw him ? yes him the person who made her life like hell. they stared at each other ; him with sorry eyes and her with anger and i will never forgive you eyes ; she then looked away not wanting to be weak or cry infront of him.

" good morning ; i'm kim jong in but just call me kai" he said still his eyes fixing on her ; she felt his stares but pretend that she didn't noticed  ; the class all introduced themselfs and suzy also does ; then the teacher told them how the academy work and all the staf they will do this year ; and the most important thing right now that they will performe infront of all the student and teacher tomorrow so they will have to prepare songs which fits them . " what was all that for ; why so early " sulli exclaim " which song i will shoose "  she said ruffling her hair " each " she sigh ........... " haha ha " szy found herself laughing to sulli cuteness ; it was long time ago since suzy laugh from all her heart  but her laugh feaded  when she noticed that 2 pair of eyes are looking at her ; the bell rang signaling the end of the lessons this day ; suzy and sulli made thier way to the gate ; after saying their goodbye suzy made her way to her house .

   she was walking when she saw him infront of her ; her heart start to beat faster and faster with each step she made toward him ; he was ther wainting for her he want to say " i'm sorry ; i love you and only you " but she passed him like he isn't ther; she walked infront of him but she didn't look at him ; she passed him and he still staying here like statue ; she is over him ; this idea made his tears fell down in the ground ; he lost her forever the thought of that made him cry harder in the middle of street ; all the persons that passed by him was looking at him like he was creazy but that not what he was thinking about ; all his mind was with her the person that one time loved him the most ; the person that one time was by his side and now and because he was stupid he was a jerk , that person left him ; that person left him in darkness ; there no light in his life she she left him .

    with his tears he walked back to his appartement and lay on his bed looking at the sky ; with hope that in not over yet .

    

    she passed him in the street but her eyes let out tears ;  she left him there but her heart didn't came with her ; her body left him there but her heart her mind are still with him ; she laid  herself on her bed looking at the ceiling and praying that she would be able to forget him one day.


  hi guys this is my second story hope you will enjoy read it