new student

between love and friendship

     it was 7 a.m when suzy already here in the academy ; her class will start a 10 but she came early ; last night she slept early so she wake realy early in he morning ; not having what to do in the home tha she was alone ; her mother visited her friend and she will stay there for week ; ' i'm lonely' she thought ; suzy came early so she would practice some songs.

     the academy was empty from people ; and that realy good , she hate interact with them ; walking toward the practice room ;it was quiet yet relaxing ; she start singing ; she is a hard worker girl ; she was deep focusing on her song even not noticing the person who enter the room and sat on the corner ; when she finished the song she was surprised that she heard clap from the corner ; she turned her head to see who was there and the beautiful warm and deep voice which she used while ago to sing changed to cold voice when she asked " what are you doing here" not looking at his eyes she turned again to prepare for the next song . " i just want to hear yo sing" he said with low ton . she ignored him but she didn't sing waiting him to leave but he didn't move ; " are you planing to stay here " she asked " just one more song ; i won't do anything" he said pleading and she sigh ; not looking at him she continue her practice ; even when the second song ended she didn't tell him to leave ; she kept singign and he kept listining ; may be deep inside she was enjoying his presence .

   is the time to go to here class ; they are in the same one but she didn't bother to wait for him ; she grept her bag and walked to her classroom alone ' alone' she always felt herself alone . the class was normal nothing really important she thought ; it was boring but sulli present made it somehow easier to not fall asleep here .

" suzy i will go to the director office i had some papers there; but i will eat lunch with you wait for me" sulli said as she left the classroom .

  she walked to the restaurant and bring her food and sulli food waiting for sulli to come.

   sulli was on her way coming from the director office ; she was runing to not make suzy wait for long time but without noticing she bumped into someone ; " sorry" she oppologize immediately when she get up from the floor ; even if she was the one who fell she knew that it was her fault for running like that without looking " are you okay ?? " he asked making sulli to look at him " i'm fi   fine" her voice run away when she saw the handsome boy infront of her ; he was wearing simple cloth but he look like model ; his hair just just wow ; her jow drooped ( is it  that what you called love from the first sigh) she thought . " miss miss" he called her many time but she was just blinked in her place so left her there and walked to his direction . sulli staued frozen on her spot intill her phone rung waking her from her dream she replied hurried " yeah where are you made me wait so long" suzy shooted from the other side  " i'm comming " was all what sulli said running to the restaurant where suzy was .

   "what took you so long" suzy asked eating her lunch . " he is so handsome" sulli said daydreaming .

  " yeah what are you talking about" suzy asked . " i never seen him before who is he" sulli said ; suzy sigh ( why i'm here with this crazy girl ) she thought while a loud scream heard from some girls near the restaurant " what that for ; what happened " suzy asked ; " there is a new guy and  he is really hot " one of the girls passing by suzy replied " oh ; is that so" suzy said then she turned to eat her lunch one more time. the scream was geting louder and that bothered suzy intill a guy show up there the girls here also start screaming like they just saw a star infront of them ; suzy didn't look at him till sulli shouted " he is here ; yes it him" sulli stared at the guy who made all this scream in the academy so suzy looked up ; and to her surprise he is no one except " oppa" she said softly when he approach her " miss you honey " he said when he pull her for a tigh hug and she hugged him back .  all the students kept looking at this scene envy and jealosy on thier hearts ; those girls kept glaring at suzy with fire in thier eyes . and the guys envy that person because he is near the ice princess in all this restaurant there was a person who kept quiet but fire inside him " who the hell is that person" kai thought not leting his eyes away from the two ; he was jealous ; anger rais on his head ; he was about to walk toward them when he felt someone grept his wrist ........"don't go " krystal said  he looked at her surprised " but" he was about to speak when she cut him " you won't lost her" she assured ; " you knew him" kai asked and she nodded. " who is he" he asked ....... " the only one who stasupport her everytime; the only one she trust and he worth her trust ; the only one who will never left her no matter what happened ; he was there for her whenever she need him with her ; and it was abvious that he will not let her alone with us around this time " krystal said looking at the person who sat beside suzy ; " you mean i already lost her" kai said after what just heard from her ; she smiled " no ; not yet he is her bestfriend since they were childs " she said and left him .

   sulli was still in shock ( suzy knew him) she was happy ; when all the restaurant felt jealousy she felt happy ; she was sure suzy doesn't have a boyfriend so he is not her boyfriend ; also she knew suzy still has feeling for kai so she doesn't love him; so she was happy suzy will introduce her to that guy.

   suzy sat and he sat beside her "hii " sulli greated ; " oh you" he asked looked at her surprised . suzy looked at htem and smiled " she is sulli ; i told you about her oppa" suzy said introducing them " and he is my bestriend taemin" she said looking at sulli . '" oh then she/he is your friend" they in the same time and suzy nodded .

   " when you came oppa ; and why didn't you told me ; i would peek you in the airport" suzy said ; she and teamin was in the bench in the rooftop her haid was rested on his shoulder . " i came this morning" he replied resting his head on hers they stied like that for awhile talking about him and her ; she was really happy that he finally came and that he will stay by her side . they were here in this position not noticint that they are not alone ; there was a 3rd person here looking at them ; anger rise on his head but he kept quit.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vfEhFB9hpo shinee stay by me