audition and memories part 1

between love and friendship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l20hw2ZmnYA


     another day had came ; and i have to face the same scene this day also ; why life is to hard ?? i thought  to myself when i was taking my morning shower ; and to make the day worst i woke up at 5 am , don't get me wrong when i said that i woke up at 5 am , i meant that i get up from my bed in this time while i didn't slept last night ; my freaking head kept on thinking of my sad past ; i sighed to my own thinks ; when i toutned the shower of . and like the other days i do my rotine stafs like drying my hear , wearing my uniforme and those things . but still it to early in the morning sooo i went to the kitchen and this time not like evryday or eating my breakfast but this time i was the one who prepared the breakfast for my lovely mother who take care of me all alone since i was 3 years old it when my father dead .  i prepared all when my mother went to the kitchen she was surprised " wooooow my dear , what all that " she said as she sat on the table . " morning mom " i gave her the cheeck peck that i always gave to her .

    " you shouldn't do that suzy ; it my job to take care of your breakfast" she said

    " you already did a lot for me , let me now do something to you " i said giving her warm simle ; we ate our breakfast together talking about many stufs of our life till the time of me to go " good luck " my mum said when i was infront of the gate. i smiled then left.

 

   i sat with sulli in the hall , with the other student waiting the teachers to came ; i was silent like always in the school but sulli kept talking and talking non stop about non sence staffs ; i tried to made her shut but i failed ; aah this girl is really annoying but still she is the most cute thing i saw in my life so let her do what she want ; it not like i will be able to stop her ; after some min  the teachers came and start the audition ; and there is really a lot of talented  students .

  " miss jung " i heard the teacher annoced the next student so i lowed my head on my desk pretented that i'm reading my larycs ; when krystal had take her microphone she said some words before she start ( is dhe talking about me ) i thought when she said " this song  it for someone who was always by myside no matter what happend ; i want to said i'm sorry to him" then she started singing with her strong and deep voice ;

   ( miley cyrus - true friend -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfiJnbbhC2c )

  we signed our cards and letters bff

you've got a million ways to make me laugh

you re looking out for me ; you have got my back

it's so good to have you around

( i was 8 years old when i saw a girl looks at the same age as me , i was playing around  the park and she was siting in the bench her haed lowed ; i get curious and want to know her more so i made my way toward this girl with the beautiful black heavy hear ; when i was infront of her i heard her sob ; in that time i don't know why or how ?? i just felt that i should hugged her and that what i did ; i hugged her tight and patted her back gentely ; and she hugged me back ; she cried her heart in my shoulders then she pulled away wipping her tears.

 " you okay now" i asked her  with concern " yeah thank you " she said with low voice

" i'm suzy ; what your name" i asked smiling " it not important ; i should go now" she said

" wait let play together " i said waiting for her replay   " why a girl like you want to play with me " she raspberry

i smiled to her then said " because you are beautiful and i want to be my first girl  friend " , " mwoh ; you didn't have a girl friend" she exclaim ; i pouted when i nodded but then smiled to her " not anymore now i have you" i said happily and she smiled " krystal that my name " she said .......................................... and from this moment we became bff intill that day )

you know the secrets i could never tell

and when i'm quiet you break through my shell 

don't feel the need to do the rebel yell

as you keep my feet on the ground

( 3 month after we became bff , i told krystal about my family and my one and only friend taemin who is now living in state ; but she was the type o persons who doesn't want to talk about her life ; intill one day she came to my house in the evening when i opened the door for her she looked very tired and there is fear on her eyes; i looked down to see blood on her injured knees ; i was shocked " what wrong krys " i asked as my tears fell down , my bestfriend is bleeding ; " my father .........." she said then fainted in my arm ; my mum came ot in this moment and tooked her inside she treated her injured knees and made a hot soup .   when krystal  calmed down she told us her sad story " her mother left her and her father and run away with her boyfriend ; after this incident her father became a drunker and he will hit krys whenever he saw her on hisside because he thought that she wasn't  his daughter ) as krystal kept singing the mimories of our friendship get her way to my mind and my eyes started to be watred but no i won't cry; those stupid mimories won't deny the fact that she betraied me no i won't be weak .

you re a true friend

you re here till the end

you pull me aside when something ain't right

talk with me now and into the night

till it 's alright again

you re a true friend

( i remembred when krystal called me in the middle of the night crying ; we were 14 years old in this time ; she told that her father drunk a lot then collapse and she didn't know what to do ; i wake my mum and went to her home ; we took her father to the nearest hospital and stayed with krystal she was too weak so she fainted in the hospital ; i stayed infront of her all the night hollding her hand ; i didn't slept this night because i was really worry about my best friend ( why this word is hard to said ) ) another sad memory succeed  to roul in my head .

you don't be angry when i change the plans

somehow you re out of second chances

won't say i told you when i'm wrong again

i'm so lacky that i have found

a truuue friend

you re here till the end

( we were in the middle school when they found out that krystal mother left her ; i was in my desk when she came to me and shoted " i trust you suzy but you betraied me why why????" that all what she said then left ; i was shocked had no idea to what krystal talk about . i didn't anything wrong to her ; i kept curious till the lunch time when i walked to the cafeteria i heard some girls talk about krystal one said " she act like princess but she is nothing"   " yes she is just an abandoned girl with no mother " when i heard that i felt anger raise on me so i just shout at them " yeeeeh who re you to talk about krystal ? hah yes her mother left her then what ?? she is a good girl with a warm heart ; she is beter than you all because she does nothing wrong ; it her  mother wrong not her so shut your mooth " when i said that all the student are looking at me with surprise face because i never raise my voice against anyone ; i was always the calm gentel bae suzy no matter what happen to me but it came to krys i turned to monster ; so nobody could mess with her ; with that i turned my way to the door and left this place searching for this stpid girl how could she think that i told those persons her past " i sighed when i saw her on the roof because the roof was the place where we spend most of our time "   " yeah you how could you thin....." before i could finish my phrase she cut me " i'm sorry suzy for thinking like that " she hugged and i do the same " no need to be sorry ; but if you did it another time i will kill you" i joked and she nodded )

you pull me aside when something ain't right

talk with me now and into the night

till it's alright again

true frind will go till the end of the earth

till they found the things you need

friends hang on through the ups and the downs

cause they got someone to believe in

( we were 16 and it was krystal birthday ; she was upsit that she didn't bay the necklace that she loved because someone else has bought her before ; i laugh at her childich attitude...... we celebrate krystal birthday on my house and my mother prepared everything ; all our friends came and gave krystal gifts but she was still upsit intill she opened my gift it was the nicklace she was looked for then her face brighted with a sweet smile i  grept the nicklace and put her in krystal neck " so beautiful on you " i said ) i remembred thet incident and i looked at krystal neck it still there; she still wore this necklace with a heart wrote inside it k& s .

a true friend you are here till the end

you pul me aside when something ain't right

talk with me now and into the night

no neeed to pretend

ohh you're true friend  you're here till the end

you pull me aside when something ain't right

talk with me now and into the night

till it's alright again

you re a true frind (3)

 

( yes i was a true friend ; told myself but to someone didn't deserve my friendship ; i said that wipping my tears  which fell down without my permission  and hate this fact because now i'm the weak one)

 

( i'm sorry suzy ; i'm really sorry suzy ; but i can't blame you if you ingored me and never speak my name cause i know i'm the reason for you leaving and causing your heartache; i know it sin to ask your forgivness when i can't forgive myself but really i'm sorry ) krystal said all those words infront of all the students and teachers with tears ; it was sincer but i couldn't forgive her right now i'm still hurting and i sighed let stop here.

 

 " you said you didn't know her " sulli turned to me but when she saw my falling tears she just hugged me and patted my back like i was always do with krystal ; she didn't say anything more just kept on holding my hand and it was worm " how i missed this feelling of true friend beside you " when i relaxed she said that she will be always here to hear when i was ready to speak and i just smile

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

to be continued