days passed

between love and friendship

    week had passed ; nothing new , she kept on ovoiding any interact with those two ; her time were full all the day lessons , practice , sing , dance , no time free and if there is it would be taking by sulli the new friend that made herself one of the most importants persons in suzy life ; she was the only reason for suzy laughter in this academy , stay away from them it not that easy even if she kept herself away but she would always saw them and the worst thing that all the student would talk about that topic , the three ( suzy; kai; krystal) became the academy subject all want to know what happened between them in the past that made kai and krystal apologize from suzy .

    she was walking in the coriddor toward her classroom when a pair of hands hugged her from behind; " hi beauty" sulli said from behind ; " hi kid" suzy joked as she get sulli hands away from her making her friend to pout. " you look really cute when you re pouting " suzy laughed at her ; and sulli just stuck her tangue in return .

 " have any plane for tonight" sulli asked  " ani ; why??" suzy replied waiting for answer ; " just want to spend this night on your home " sulli said runing away before suzy could open lefting her dumpfuded.

 she kept on walking to her class not noticing that there is one person saw this scene and it hurt him inside because it was her who supposed to be with suzy , she was the one who used to spend nights in suzy house , she was the one who used to made suzy laughed when she was sad and she was the one to be by her side all the time but now she is the reason why suzy is sad and another person made suzy laughed ; krystal felt now that she really lost her only friend .

 

 

  The door had opened showing a beautiful women ; sulli jst bowed her head to greet mrs bae " hello mrs bae " she said ; with a warm smile mrs bae told sulli to come in to the living room .

" suzy will come after few min ; she had a shower now " mrs bae said as she sat next to sulli ; " ah it ok " sulli said . " then sulli welcome to our house , i'm glad you re here ; since krystal didn't came here no one visit us" mrs bae said making sulli surprised " suzy had no friend ?? " she asked ; " yeah she only had krystal and taemin ; taemin lived in state now and after her arguing with krys she was alone ; i was worried about her" mrs bae said a little bit sad .  " it ok mrs bae now she had me and i'm not planing to let her go " sulli assured making mrs bae smiled again . " you re really a sweet mother , ihope i had a mother like you" sulli added lowing her head to hide her watery eyes. mrs bae patted her back and with her hand gentelly she lifted her head " you ok ?? " she sincerly asked . with thet sulli tears made thier way on her cheeks she hugged mrs bae " my mother died when she gave me a birth, i missed her " sulli said in mrs bae arms ; " it ok baby , i'm here with you , you always could call me umma just like suzy did and i will be glad " with that sulli lifted her head looking at mrs bae " commawo umma " that all what she said and mrs bae smiled .

   suzy went down to the living room ; she was surprised as she saw sulli head laing on her mother shoulder ; it was a nice scene she thought ; " yeah you re you trying to stole my mom " she asked playfully making sulli and her mother to laugh. " take sulli to your room , i will prepare dinner for us" mrs bae said and walked toward the kitchen . " ni umma" .

 " your mother really sweet " sulli said laying on suzy bed , " yeah she is " suzy layed beside her . they watched some video on suzy laptop till the dinner was ready ; it was a very good night sulli get well with suz and her mother they talk and laugh and enjoyed their night .

" it was one of my favorite nights " sulli said and suzy just nodded her head , they were laying on suzy bed ; " so want to talk me about your problem" sulli asked looking at suzy who was looking at the ceilling ; after a killing silence " she was my bestfriend and he was my boyfriend" she sighed before she added . " he was a playboy and i knew this but  iloved him and tried my best to change him ; when we re together he sheat on me ; i knew that ; i saw that with my eyes but pretented that i didn't knew so whenever he did that i would cry my heart infront her ; i tried my best to be the only girl on his life ; and somehow i did that after 2 months of dating him he never go clubing anymore because he would prefare chating with me all the night ; in school he would always stay with me in the cafeteria ; library ; practice room we will be always together with her for sure ; i started to think that i did great job because he would ignore any girl approach him , more than that he would hold my hand to said i'm his girlfriend and he love me ; somehow he would be proud for saying that because he was the only guy in our school who succed to make me hims ; yes i was popular in that school yet i never accept to be a girlfriend to any guy asked me that ; i was happy i had all but ........" her tears started to fall she paused few minutes then said " it was my birthday and i was happy it almost a year with him and i was happy that he changed or let said i thought he has changed , a was planing to celebrate my birthday only with mom krystal and kai , i just want the most persons i love in this day , i walked to the mall to buy a cake when " she started to tremble " they re here walking hand to hand ; i cleared my thought maybe they are here to buy me present ; i walked behind them but i was shocked when i saw them kissing ( she start to sob) ; i stayed there like status ; the cake fell on the ground ; my tears fell as well ; in this time they noticed my presence ; i slaped my face it not true krystal is my bestfriend she knew what i had done to make him change she won't do that to me i thought but no i thought wrong ; she did that to me i looked at them with disgust look but i didn't said any word ; what should i said , there is no word could describe my state , i wlaked passed them back to my house when i felt a hand grept my wrist it was no other then krystal she was crying she said ' sorry'  i turned to face her pulling her hand away from me ' you don't need to be sorry , by the way thank you for my birthday present it is the most inforgotable birthday i ever had , and maybe you fit each other ' that was all what i said lefting them behind me "  when suzy finished her explanation sulli was crying with her she hugged her to comfort her .

 

  the next day the 2 girls went together to the academy ; they talked and laughed together ; but when they walked in sulli left suzy alone when she went to buy snacks.

  " your new friend is lovable" she heard someone walked from behind but she didn't replied just kept on her walk .

   " after you go i didn't have any friend even him , i didn' talk to him since that day " krystal said and suzy turned to face her " what supposed that to do with me?? your life is out from my besiness " she said firmely and start walking one more time . " even if i won't be in that world anymore after few time " krystal said sobing making suzy froze on her place 'what that supposed to mean' she thought  but she walked away no looking back ; "it not  her besiness " she say that to her self many time ; but way krystal words kept rolling on her head all the day ; what does she mean by those words .....

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  


another chapter is here ; it kinda boring but  support me please ; what does krystal mean we will see the next chapter .

this song for you guys  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixm367eX-AU khaled - c'st la vie- .