audition & memories part 3

between love and friendship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z42HXkAXTRQ yesung love really hurts


    this is the time to take the stage ; this is my time to show my talent but not that what i'm here for ; i loved music since i'm a little kid but i love her more; i want her back no matter what and  i will won her heart another time but this time it will be forever i won't do the same mistakes.

  ( roh ji hoon punnished   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InIDT5vv6e4 )

baby i know i did something wrong

but forgive me

( looking at suzy eyes )

let the beat drop ; come on

i fought again yesterday because of you

( he heard some guys talking about her , how she pretty and that they will get her heart so he fought for her ; no matter what he did to her ; no matter how she will treat him ; no matter how long he will wait to be with her but she is for him yes she belong with him and not any other guy )

i know i shouldn't do that but

i can't help that i keep comparing her to you

i keep seeing it

i can't help it

( the she broke up with him ; he was was a little bit dispointed but he said to himself ; another one left ; he made his way to the bar and like always he drunk and drunk but he saw her everywhere ; why he kept caling her name ; "she is gone" he said as he drunk one more cup ; " she is nothing for me now" he drunk another ; " i don't love her " another cup of beer ; this time his tears fall ; yeah she was a joke for him but now as she left him he knew that she is more then that ; she is the one for him and that he lost her with his foolishness .).

she kept doupting me making eash day so hard

why is she doing this to me?

she suffocates me ; making me go crazy everyday

please live me alone

( from that day he didn't date anygirl ; he became quite , even his friends were worried obout him ; he didn't talk much ; all the day lost in his own word ; when he would  go the club he will avoid any girl came near to him he became lifeless all he want is suzy only suzy and that what he knew is imposible she already gone heartbroken ) .

i'm being punnissed now , that way it so hard

( really hard he thought)

because i left you ; oh no woo

i'm really being punnished ; that's way it hurts

i trampled you but now i can't forget you

( it was been 2 weeks since suzy and kai start dating; yes she gave him the chance he asked for but she knew everything ; in 2 weeks she saw him in the mol with hara her classmate ; another time he was hugging hyuna in the club ; one more time she saw him kissing jiyeon ......... she saw all that but she pretented she didn't knew anything , she will change him one day and he will be only hers, she kept telling those words to herself and wiping her tears ; she would always making lunch for him so he will stay with her and he won't go to another girl ; she will asked him always drove her to school so all the girls will know he is hers only hers ; she will calling him all the night and told him all what on her mind just that he won't chat with other girls ; she did all things to keep him away from any girl  without one her bestfriend krystal ; she was the one that suzy gave her the right to be near to him because she trust her  and in the end she was the one who stole him from her .......... krystal stole kai from suzy when suzy trust her to help her keep him away from any girl ; suzy  will ask krystal to stay with him when she wersn't there and she will be really sure that krystal will do that but what she never thought that krystal one of the girls which she should keep away from him ............ she loved him ; she trust her ............... they betrayed her )

i want to go back but

i can't

i want to hold you but

i'm being punished

( how he will be able to go back when he was the one to make her suffer . how he will be able to hold her when he was the one who let go of her hand when she was trying to help him be better one ........... it took him one year to make one step toward her is it too late??????).

i loved you but i couldn't protect you

that why i'm a fool;this really isn't right

i regret it but this is my last love

( suzy you are my first love but i was fool so i didn't knew that till you gone ; you are the only one in my heart and you will be the last one ....... please look at one more time )

now what should i do??

( iwill do anything you want just give me a second chance)

she keeps doupting me; making each day so hard

why is she doing this to me

she suffocates me; making me go crazy everyday

please leave me alone

i'm bieng punished now; that why it's so hard

because i left you ; oh no woo

i'm really bieng punished ; that why it hurts

i trambled you but now i can't forget you

i want to go back but

i can't

i want to hold but

it endlessly falls; tears drenchs my cheeks

( his tears really falls )

where are you ?? a call out to you

baby ican't let you go ; no way

i'm being punished

( he lowed his head when the song ended but when he raised it ...... no sign of her where did she goes)

 

the song ended ; i was tremble on my chair my tears threating to fall but there is no way to make him saw me crying for him so i griped my bag and left the stage ; i run away from him ; but he followed me even i tried hard to escape from him but he catch me ; i felt his hand  on my wrist when he turned me around to face him ; his watery  eyes looking at mine ; i kept tremble as he step closer to me ; i tried to push him away but i was to weak to escap from him ; he hugged me ; it been so long and i miss his embrass but that doesn't mean that i will hug him back " let go of me" i said crying on his chest . " you belong here" he said tightned his hug . " we won't be together anymore" i said  ......... " you will always stay in my heart becase he is yours" he said ...... " you told me that before and it was lie "  i replied ...... " i was fool ; but i won't be that stupid anymore" he told me ......... " i can't believe you ; and even if i believed you i couldn't forget the past " i said firmely and he let off of my hug . " i will do anything you want just give me a chance ; i really changed to btter one " he said looking deep in my eyes ; he was sincer honest and i knew that , but i couldn't back ; i don't want to get hurt anymore " if you really love me then leave me alone ; when you will saw me pretend that you didn't ; we doesn't know each other ; i never meet you and you never saw me " that what i said then left this place. i know it hurt him but it hurt me more ; when this pain will go away ??; when i will be able to live a better life ?? .

 

 another time she went and left me here like statue in this place ; how could i do what she asked ; how was i supposed to pretend that i didn't met her before when she is my whole life ; how i supposed to leave her alone when she is the only one i had ......... no suzy no it won't end like that ;  we will end up togrther just wait for me .

 

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI9X8_Czs2M   taylor swift  - never ever geting back together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_JcUwTMqs0   justin bieber - everything gonna be alright