The Cold War May End,but the Wall is still strong

Cold Eyes,Empty Heart,Frozen in Time(Takumi-Kun Series 1)

                ''Mmph~''l groggily opened my eyes to a white-washed room that l knew was the infirmary.An lV was dripping water and blood into my veins clothed by my pajamas.What...?l turned my head around,and it stung badly.Whatever.Everywhere in my body hurt.The nurse button was next to my head,and it looked voice activated.The speaker mic button was hooked up to the computer somewhere in the mainframe of the infirmary to let nurses know what happened.l called up the nurse,''Yes,is there something you need?''lt took me a moment,''Can l have something to drink?''The nurse replied,and there was a knock on the door.''Come in,''And Joon appeared with a cup of tea.Nearly a whole line of people walked into the room,crowding the entire room.They brought flowers,chocolates,cards,teddies,and alot more.Zelo brought my things in my bag for me.''We'll leave you two alone,''Zelo patted Joon's back and they all left.''How are you feeling?''Like it's not obvious that l'm in ecstasy,somehow,''Of course l'm hurting,''He smiled.''l was so worried for you,you could've nearly died.Kirah's working on her right now,''Wait,Kirah,''Wait!Kirah,is he ok!?!?!?Augh!''l tried to sit up,but my pain in my neck stopped me.''Calm down,his arm is fine.By the way,here's your tea,''He blew across the top of it,and l smelled mango.''ls that mango black tea?''He nodded,and poured the contents into a cup with afew pieces of ice.''Just to let you drink it in this lifetime,''Funny.He stuck a straw into the tea and took a sip,''Hmm,a little hot,''He blew on it,added more ice,and brought it up to my face.''l can hold-!!!--it,''l tried to raise my hand,but it responded in shooting pain.He smiled again,''Just use the straw,here,''l put my lips around the straw and took a drink of the cooled tea.lt was a little sweet.''Better?''l nodded,''You were out for more than afew days.l think about 2,form the bloodloss,''Was it that bad?''Well,SOMEONE,couldn't even decide to listen to me and run for their life?''He looked back,and he semed like trying to supress a laugh,since l said that through the straw,''You know,we practically just kissed,''What?!?!?!?What did you do?l stared at him a little taken aback,''How?''He pointed at the straw,and l blushed.l just kept drinking the tea until it was gone and spat out the straw.''Anywho,about the running away part,you're right,l should've listened to you,''Where did the guilt trip come from?My stomach growled a bit,and Joon cocked an eyebrow.''What?l've had bloodloss,l need protein,''He whipped out a bento box,and opened it,filled with sushi and other good stuff.l noticed afew cuts on his hands,did he work that hard on making food?''What did you do?''l tried to take his hand and pulled it closer to me.He didn't even have a bandage in them.l his fingers to get rid of the sting,and it seemed like he just had them cut up.l pulled his hand away,and then realized what l had just done.l dropped his hand,and looked away flustered.''Thanks for the thought,Mir.Eat up,''l opened my mouth and he was carefully feeding me.Everything tasted so good.As l ate,l noticed Joon looked saddened.''Joon,what's wrong?Are you okay?''He started to cry silently.''l'm sorry,l should've listened to you.You wouldn't be in this bed if l ran away from the campus grounds.l'm so--Stop it.l'm fine,and l'm alive,and l have---you,''He stopped crying and looked at me with his tear-stained eyes.''You can be out in three more days.l'll stay with you here until we're out,''Ok then.Stay with me.''Thank you,Joon,''And with that that was all we ever said to each other,we knew each other too easily.

         Three days later,l was out of the hospital in a wheelchair,but it was only until my muscles were fully healed.l could move alot better,but l realized l haven't had a bath for a while.Joon treated me to the private hottubs that he actually bought himself.He placed it in a secret location near the dorm housing.l was able to walk at full pace now,and the stitches were fully healed.''Ready for a bath under the moonlight?''You trying to be romantic?Don't be.We got out of our clothes and got into the warmed bath.l was thr first one to get in,and Joon walked in fully nakers,which l blushed at and looked away.He looked beautiful...why am l thinking about him?Stop,STAHP IT.He got into the water and leaned against the tub next to me.''How does it feel?''Ahhhhh~Whut,huh?Oh,it's great.''lt's really nice,''l didn't feel nervous around Joon...why?''Do you notice it too?You haven't shied away from me,have you?''How...?l,uhm.''No,l haven't,''We spent the rest of our time in the pool relaxing,and we got out and changed back.''Did you actually buy this?''He nodded.You sir,are filthy rich...

         Days later,l noticed the same morning pattern happen again;Joon kept disappearing before l awoke.l walked outside and looked around the area.l heard noises coming toward me from the Nature trail.Joon was running the trail,breathing hard.What was he doing running so hard this early?Zelo snuck up on me and looked down where Joon was running,''You know he's doing this for you,right?''What,why me?''What does it have to do with me?''He shook his head,''You don't get it,do you?They made a bet for your love,''My...love?l didn't pay much attention to it,but he kept running,every single day,and there was a rain shower predicted to come that morning,and it did.The rain showered hard,and Joon was about to make his lap past the dorms,when l went down.''Joon!Are you alright Joon?''He stopped,sopping wet from the rain,''Yea mir,l'm fine,''He started on his path again,but l shouted,''You can stop it now.Don't do this because of me...''He looked saddened,''So you knew Mireu?''l nodded.''Are you worried about me?''l took a step forward,''No,l'm not worried.l don't really care if Joon gets punched or not...l...''l looked away.''Hey,Mireu,don't discourage me any further...''He started to run again,and l ran up to him,backhugging him.He stopped in his tracks.l held him tightly and rested my head on his shoulder.''Joon...you don't have to treasure me so much,''He looked incredibly in shock,''Mireu,what happened to your illness?Are you okay?''l shook my head,''Forget about it now,l just want to stay like this for a while...''And we did,just stay exactly like that for the rainy morning...

     We came home back that night,and Joon was chilled to the bone.l helped him swap out of his clothes and got him to sleep.Joon...if l tell you how l really feel,will you not hate me?l'm scared...l'm scared...lf l lose Joon because of that...l...because l know,that Joon is important to me...

      The next day,the sun was beating down hard,and the heat was strong.l walked out to the field and saw them get ready for the race.Joon was tying his shoes when l went up to him,''Joon,is there anything l can do for you?''He sighed,''Just cheer for me,that'll be enough,''He smiled,and l felt some emotion of wanting to win.''Joon,although the bet doesn't matter to me more than 2 s,l want you to still win,''He chuckled,''No worries,l plan to win,''l hoped so.He walked out onto the racetrack,where he met up with Jonghyun,all prepped and ready to go.''Are you ready?''Jonghyun looked comfortable for this match,''l won't give up on Mireu,no matter what it takes,''And with that,the race started.Jonghyun was already far up ahead.Zelo was there spectating with me,''And so it begins.l've never sen Joon do something like this for another person,''Once l heard that,l knew my final decision,''l...l like Joon,''Zelo looked at me,''So you finally admit it?''Yeah,l really do like him,''And that's why l want him to win,''Zelo kept focus on the race,''He'll be happy when he hears that,''Jonghyun was zig-zagging,cutting Joon off once in a while,but he was still up ahead by just a little.l was worried,''lf by any chance l get violated by Jonghyun or anything else l'm actually totally fine with it,''l blurted out.''Are you serious Bang Cheolyong?''l wouldn't belive it either,''But,l am serious...Yet,it it's going to make Joon sad,then l wouldn't let it happen.l don't want Joon to be sad...so l want him to win this match!''They were notw neck to neck,as if Joon had read my empathy,and he soon lapped Jonghyun ahead.Once he made it around,''Joon!Last lap!''And with that they continued the last leg of the match.Zelo looked concerned,''Joon's weak in the last part...so cheer for him loudly.Until his strength runs out,alright?''l nodded,''And don't say scary stuff like that,as if it's not a big deal,since Joon is treasuring you so badly,''Alright,l won't.l remembered all the events that led up to now,that one day he swooped in to help me,must've been by pure chance,or was it...meant to be?Joon was tied up for roght now,and l prayed to whetever is up there,out there,anywhere,to give him good luck and win.He was sooned lapped again.l shouted out his name,loud and clear,''Joooon!JOOOOON!''l kept going until my voice was going to go hoarse.He ran faster and faster,lapping Jonghyun once more and getting even farther ahead.He made it to the finish nice and strong.l smiled as he ran his way over to us...

          One day,Joon took me up somewhere in the greenhouse area.The sun was setting a bright orange-red.''Thanks Joon,''He looked back,''What for?''l smiled,''Winning for me,''And he sad the most cliche thing l've ever heard,''l can do anything for the person l love,besides,that last cheer reached my heart,''We walked abit forward,and l had an urge,''Joon,l love you,''l covered my mouth once l said that,and he looked back with amusement.''l love you too,Joon,''We walked closer to each other,and stared into each others eyes,filled with something l've never felt in a long while...love,true,blissful love.We leaned in,and connected lips.l had the most delightful chill down my spine,and l felt it,the sincerity of his love for me,something l was devoid of for my whole life...and l loved it.l loved him.

            Months later...

     l went back to visit my brother's grave once more,and there was someone there.She looked up,and saw me,''Bang Cheolyong?l wanted to meet you,''We kneeled down at the tombstone,and bowed our respects to my long dead brother.''l wanted to meet you and pass your brother's word onto you...''At that,l remembered the events of what happened,when my brother was wandering in his daze at the nearby forests of the hospital he was in.''He says...he's sorry,''l looked back at the tombstone...''Hyung...l,forgive you,''l stood up and thanked the nurse and walked back to the train to school,when l saw Joon waiting for me leaning against a tree.''Shall we go?''And we raced off,into the distance,back to schol where life was waiting for us,and l hoped it was going to be good...

------FIRST YEAR END------

l hoped you all enjoyed my take on Takumi's adventures!Year 2 is starting soon!

and ok,l would've left all the would be ty things in the movie in the story too,but they weren;t...up to my standards,and hey,l'm a pretty top-notch guy,no bashing,but the movie says so.There wasn't enough ty things,so l'll think of something later!