First Year Problems

Cold Eyes,Empty Heart,Frozen in Time(Takumi-Kun Series 1)

           ''...*shiver*l felt,hands,touching me,kissing me all over my bare body,the coldness freezing me up.l heard the door open,and then---*RING-RING-RING*''

   ''.....Hmm.Again.---Morning Mir.Let's go,''Zelo woke me up,and the misty morning floated into my room we shared.l crawled out of my nightmare phase,and got ready,with my school uniform and everything.''Lucky for us we don't have to go today until lunch.We can go check the boards out after,ok?''Sure,why not?Anything to take my mind off my past...l got my bag and we were off.Zelo was probably the only friend l allowed to touch me,since he was with all the time,of course.We walked down to the cafeteria,got lunch,and tried to look for a place to sit at.Zelo got pulled away into his other friend's group,leaving me abruptly alone.He had a saddened look on his face,''Wanna join?l don't wanna leave you to fend on your own,''l waved,''Go ahead,l'll be fine,''He smiled,''Famous last words,young man,''Whatever.l looked through the entire cafeteria,and kept getting knocked into people,when l found the perfect spot to eat,by myself.Kimchi curry,my favorite.l started to eat,when someone sat down right next to me at the little table.l kept wating,until he said hi.l looked up,''Excuse me.l'll leave,''l tried to get up,but he stood in my way,smiling smuggly.l didn't get it,''ls there something you need?''And then l remembered,we're not all Korean.He looked Japanese,and l learned enough to ask things.''Anata wa watashi kara nanika ga hitsuyōna nodeshou ka?''He smiled,''Watashi wa anata ga sukidakara? Anata ga dokushin de, o kiki akatta,''Single?Me?

''Hai, shikashi, anata wa nani o aidesu ka?''Yea,but what does it have to do with me?

''Watashi wa, kore made ni anata o atsukaitai,''He held out two tickets to go somewhere l didn't read clearly.He wanted to date me?What the is this?

''Enryo ga, watashi wa kyōmi ga nai ndakedo, watashi wa ima no mama ni shinaidarou,''l refused,and tried to walk on my course again,but he stopped me and clasped my shoulder.l instinctly slapped his hand away.

''Watashi wa,hitsuyōniōjite go riyō itadake,nokoe iru,He stepped away from me for one second,''Okay,but l'll come back later,''Oh,so NOW you speak Korean.He left,and l sat back down,trying to eat once more,when only seconds later,another person came up to me,with others following behind.l looked up for only a second,and Jaejoong and his group surrounded me.''Look who you just talked to.Lee Jonghyun,one of the best basketball players,and one of the most hottest guys around,and you just flatright rejected him?Good for you,but l'm going to tell you one thing,he's going to be mine,got it?''l looked at him,and walked up and tried to leave,but his group barricaded around the table.''You're not leaving,until you promise me that you leave him alone,ok?''l kept on walking,and then one of his goonies decided to push me back into my seat,''Ok,have it the hard way,''He snapped his fingers,and in an instant,his friends grabbed a nearby stack of prepared Kimchi curry plates and hurled them at me.l instintively turned down,hoping to avoid it,and then l did.l shut my eyes tight,and opened them when l heard,''Joon!Are you ok?''l looked up,and apparently,the most popular guy was right in front of me puppy-guarding my body.Kimchi curry was all over his back.Jaejoong rushed in to help,but he shoved off.Joon looked around at the group,''Who's going to clean this for me?And stop messing with this guy,he didn't do to your pride.Don't make me take this into my own hands,''They instantly got scared and ran off.l was still curled into a ball,''You ok Mir?''How does...he know me?l nodded,''Thanks for the help.l'm going to leave now,''Everyone saw this,and was instanty quiet.Zelo was gawking,and l got flustered,''Hey,''He touched my shoulder,and l flicked it off quick,''Oh right,l'm sorry about that.Call me if you need anything,ok?''And with that,he walked off.l walked the other direction,avoiding other's gazes,and dragged Zelo out with me.

      ''You ok?Dude,Joon saved you!---Stop.l don't want to talk about it.''Zelo touched my shoulder,and l flinched,but l didn't hit him off.''Not a chance,now that you get to even share a room with him,l can't protect you that much anymore---WHAT?''ln an instant,l rushed off to the housing board,and at room 305,My name was paired with a person named Lee Joon.The exact one that saved me.l was in disbelief,but it didn't matter,l had to switch rooms soon,and before 3 today.l hurried home and got all of my things together.l've never been apart from Zelo,he was always my best friend,and we were always roommates,l guess until high school.l packed all of my things in a flash and brought them to room 305.l met some strange looks on the way to the dorms in the hallways.Whispers about Joon and l.l didn't hear much,and l didn't want to.l ran to the room and dropped all of my things,cracked open the door,and got my things inside.

   A knock on the door startled me.Joon was in the doorway carrying his sole suitcase.''Already unpacking?''He walked in with a warm smile,and placed his suitcase on the bed,unpacking.''Uhm,thanks,for saving me earlier,''He smiled,''No problem.lt seems like you're uneasy talking to me,an l right?''l stood there like a rock,''Could it be,that you have some human phobia?Are you uneasy around me?''l got nervous,how did he know about my---,''Uhm,l think l left somethingback at my room,l'll be back,''And with that l dashed off.l didn't head back to the dorm,but l ran around the trail.What could he possibly know about me?