Spring Breezes Tell Whispers of Truth.

Cold Eyes,Empty Heart,Frozen in Time(Takumi-Kun Series 1)

                 That next wek flew by,and it was time for lnoue Sachi's preformance soon,with the other SM artists.l didn't care that much about the artists,but lnoue Sachi was my idol.l walked through the main entry of the concert hall auditorium,and looked around for Joon.Where was he?''We are about to start the concert in the auditorium,all students please make your way to your seats,''The PA system clicked out.Hyunjoong  was alking out of the hall,where l asked him about Joon.''l saw him abit earlier.Don't make such a worried face,l bet he's just skipping out again somewhere,''He was walking away,''Are you leaving too Hyung?''He looked back,''l'm going to the restroom,restroom,''And with that he left.l heard footsteps come down from the steps above me,and l couldn't believe who l saw.''Hey you...''l was so suprised.''Yes?''He was holding a violin,the very thing l gave up on,''Can you hold this for me for a second?''l accepted it and waited for him to return.Someone rushed down the stairs right after Sachi,eyeing the violin l was holding for him,''Why do you have that?''He blurted,and l felt out of place having it in the first place.''Uhm,here,you can have it back,''And with that he took it without a second glance and ran back up the stairs.What was that all about?

         l went into the room,with all the others waiting there,and grabbed an empty whole front row to sit in.l was right up against the stage near Sachi.How lucky is this?He tsrted to play,reminding me of all the sweet,flowing rythms of the violin string,like an endless singing river.lt was beautifully played,of course,it had to be,by lnoue Sachi.l watched with full enjoyment,l was on the edge of my seat.lt was a shame it ended as soon as it started for me.l wanted to hear those blissful full notes.

      l walked out almost ready to play my heartstrings out.l was so happy.l was looking up at the ceiling,just hoping l could hear it again,when l heard Joon calling me from the landing above me,''Mir,''He gave a little flirty salute.''Joon,where have you been?''He didn't answer,instead he gave an order,''Follow me,''This could only get me more curious about his suprise.We walked down an hall,that l've personally never been through at the concert hall.''Joon where are we going?l wanted to watch it with you,''He kept on smiling,''Just keep following me,''Heh~You're the man.l instantly saw the poster on the door when we rounded the corner.''Wait,isn't this...?''lt said it was lnoue Sachi's prep room they gave him.Joon knocked on the door,and we walked in.''Sachi,are you there?''l panicked,''WHAT?Sa-Sachi???''l saw that exact same person that was on stage,sitting on the sofa at the far end of the room.He gave a nice smile,and we sat down.l was just frozen,again.''Mir,l want to introduce you to my childhood friend,lnoue Sachi,''WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS???JOON KNOWS SACHI!?!?!''And Sachi,this is Mir,you wanted to see him,right?l brought him over,''He stood up,and did a little head bow,''Thank you Mireu-kun,for helping me out earlier,''Oh,wait,uhm...''l'm-uh,oh,sorry about your violin...---Don't worry,that was just my manager,he got a little worried,''Oh whew.l was so flustered l could barely say a single sentence without head bowing.

''Say Mir,it's been a long time since you've seen each other,right?''Joon seemed so cheeky with him.l was confuzed.l have never seen him until now.''Long time no see,Mireu-kun,''l couldn't believe it,''Do you remember me?''A nod.''Oh,l think l remember now,Joon,the person you said you know who performed in the presentation---Yup,it's him,''Joon finished my sentence in a moment.''About 5 years ago,l went to his preformance,and you were there too Mir,''l felt alot more relaxed,''l see,''

''Mireu kun?''

''Hai?''

''Watashi wa anata ga baiorin o yameru sensei kara kiita,Kare wa, sono yōna muda to itta,''He talked to my teacher about violin?l looked down.

''He says you have talent.---Sachi,the car is waiting,we have to hurry,''His manager burst through the door to tell to announce the arrival of the car,and left again.''l need to go now----Where is it now?''Joon asked Sachi where he was going next.''Vienna,''That's kinda far.''Soka,gambatane~''Joon spoke alot more Japanese than l would ever learn with my pinky toe,the way he said it so fluently.

          l walked outside with Hyunjoong,ranting on and on about Joon's connections.''Joon's been friends with Sachi since childhood!''Hyunjoong scoffed,''That's nothing if you knew about his human connections,''What do you mean?''Mir,you know nothing about him,do you?He's the son of one of the largest companies worldwide,and he's going to run it after his father retires.That's why he tries to skip and study once in a while,''Oh,l see.He turned and faced me,with sincerity on his face,''Hey Mireu,what do you think about Joon?lf he showed his feelings to you,you should show them back.

        l thought about it more as l was sitting in the cafeteria booth next to the window.''Have you been here long?''Joon snuck up on me again.''No not really,''He sat down next to me,and l struggled to say it,''Joon..l heard that your father is president of a big company?''He looked at me with amusement.He sighed,''Hyunjoong told you?''l nodded sheepishly.''Since you're the successor,that means you'll become president too?''He sighed and looked away,''lt's not important.Regarding family,don't you think it doesn't really matter?''l felt flustered to admit it,''But,l know nothing about you Joon--But you do know!''He leapt up and got closer to me;l shied back a little,''You know that l love you,the one that l want most.Try answering that,''l nodded.''Ah,well...Me,''He smiled and backed off,''As long as you know that,that's enough,''Oh yea,there's something l wanted to show---Mireu,is that you?l need to talk to you for a second,''The Captain of the Sabriel Team walked up to us.''Weren't you going to join this year?''Oh right,l forgot entirely.''Uhm...l---Joon,is that ok with you if l borrow him for awhile?''He asked Joon,and l was half hoping he would keep me,''lt's ok,if it's that important,l'll show you later,ok?l'll come with you then,''Ok then,come with me to the practice field,we need to get you into Musketeer shape,''Joon loooked at me,''Oh that's right,we're the Musketeers.Hope you get into White Lily Musketeer rank,l bet you can do it,''Thanks Joon.l almost forgot about my training.

         We walked to the training field,Kirah,the captain from Europe,and l were dressed in all white padded uniforms.The field was dotted with others practicing their sharpshooting and slashing techniques.The different colored uniforms showed which division we were in.White was for Lily,purple was for Lilac,pink was for Blossom,and Blue was For Aqua Lily.''Let's see if you remember anything form your practices.Joon,you might wanna stay back,''Joon stepped back and wished me luck.l was going to need it.Kirah handed me a sabre form it's sheath,and it looked,different.All Musketeer sabres had some etched design of leaves,or flowers or something,but this looked,like a real flower.The hilt was a giant white lily,and the handle was all vine-wrapped.The blade was shiny as a jewel,blazoned with hot pink designs of flowers all over it.''This,is Cecilia,the highest-ranked sword for our team.Of course it is dull,only for pointing and all,but it can hurt if you want it to,''l can't believe l'm holding the only top-ranked sabre in the school.''Cecilia...l can't accept it,why would you give me---Because we believe in you.l,believe in you.Go ahead,try it out.l set up the mobile dummy for you.l'll control it,''Kirah brought out the mechanized  doll,with all of it's area padded to keep it's use still intact.They named it Lillian,and it's the toughest manequin we've built here,or at last l've heard.''There's a special technique l haven't mastered.No one was able to master it since Master Cecilia made it herself,''Wait,this used to be a mixed school?The doll kicked into action,swinging it's(her,whatever)gigantic sword above her head.''l hope you remember your reflexes...''Joon snickered.''l heard that,''l glared back.Here goes nothing..