Confessions of a Cute Prince

Cold Eyes,Empty Heart,Frozen in Time(Takumi-Kun Series 1)

                  ''...Ungh,where am l?''l opened my eyes to the darkened room of the concert hall at school.

''Are you ok?''l felt someone touch me,and l immediately pushed him back,without realizing it was Joon.''OH,uhm,mianhe,l'm so sorry,''He waved it off and got up.''lt doesn't matter as long as your safe---How did this happen?''l asked abruptly.l saw the door was bolted from the outside.''l followed you,since it looked suspicious why you weren't at your room.They locked us in together,and l'm guessing it was Jaejoong's lackeys who put us here.Why would you keep the both of us here if he only hated you?''Me?What did l get myself into?''Why does he hate me?''We got up and stood,leaning against the piano.''lt's because,he's jealous that l like you more than him,''l nodded,''Oh,WAIT WHAT?''He looked at me,with eyes filled with some dreamy look.He inched slowly closer to my face,close enough to the point where he could kiss me.l froze,and just stood there,until he swerved his head away.''No,l can't do it unless you return your feelings.Whatever,let's just think of a way to get out---*clunk*''The both of us turned our heads to the opening door,seeing Hyunjoong nodding to us.He was another friend of mine,luckily with all the keys to the classrooms in the school with being ASB and all.

       ''Luckily you saved us back there,''We climbed onto the forest trail back to the dorms,''Well,l was making my rounds when you two weren't inside.l thought you two went and did something.You there's already alot of rumors being spread already,''l stopped right behind Joon when he stopped me.There was rustling in the nearby branches,and he rushed off to tackle the intruder.We ran up to where they headed off,and it was Jaejoong.''What the are you doing here snooping on us?''Jaejoong looked like he was crying.''Do you know how it feels?To have your heart rejected by a cold person?A one-sided crush?And you had to choose HIM of all people to like?Look at him,he's scared is a single piece of anything human touched him!Why would you like him so much!*punch*!!!''Joon hit him in the jaw and he soon went down.Holding his jaw he got back up.''FINE,IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM NEITHER CAN YOU!''He whipped out something that looked like a very long knitting needle,metallic and sharp.He lunged forward,when Hyunjoong intervened and tackled him to the ground.''Calm down,it's ok,l'm here,shh~shh,l'm here,''Joon walked over to me,''Ready to go back?l walked back with him,waiting to change into my jammies and get into bed.

      ''We got into our little cots,and l still was repeating in my head what he told me.He...loves me?l mean,why me?No one really ever notices me,and Jaejoong is alot hotter than l am.Joon,the most popular one,everyone's ideal,he always got attention,but,he wanted mine as well?My mind was racking with ideas that he was lying,but l had no solid thought.A flick to my head woke me out of my thoughts.''What are you thinking?Are you still awake?''l turned my eyes to him,''Well not anymore.Thanks Joon,for helping me all this time today,''He scoffed,''l promise that l would protect you,so...don't run away from me please.l like you,alot,''l was stunned.He still wanted to keep his promise,''Joon...''He smiled again,''l feel happy.This is the first time you called me Joon.Thanks.Goodnight,''And with that,he turned around and went to sleep.That night l didn't sleep too deeply...

      ''l woke up alot more tired than l thought.Yawwnn~''l heard Joon yawn out while he went out to the field to eat as we agreed that morning.l brought out kimbap and sandwiches for the both of us,and some mandu.While l walked back,l thought l saw him holding a picture,but he put it away as l walked closer.''Here you go,''l said cheerily as l handed him the individual wrapped portions.We chowed down,and l looked over at the nearby lunch tables,where l saw a strange sight,''Joon...Look,''He looked over to the tables,and saw Jaejoong feeding Hyunjoong kimbap.''Heh,l guess they finally realized their feelings for one another.Oh,Mir,let me borrow your legs for a sec,''What?What for?l didn't flinch as he put my legs flat out onto the grass,and he laid his headon my lap,and l didn't even flinch a single moment.He looked at for a moment,''Thanks.''And went for a nap on me.Joon...you haven't forgotten about my rejections towards other people,but if you hear about how l became like this...l'm scared.l'm scared about this...We stayed like that for the rest of the break,and l ended up eating alot of his food since he didn't feel like eating,but l let it go.

     ...l walked into class,and as soon as l did,class was over in a breeze.A friend walked up to my seat and leaned on another one waiting to talk to me.l didn't look up,but l could tell it was not a Korean friend.

       ''Mireu-kun,''l looked up,and saw Kotaro saying hi.''Dono yō ni anata no rūmumeito de yatte iru?''Huh?Joon?

  ''Yoku.. Mā mā ichiyowa,''l wasn't going great,but l was ok with him.

  ''Shikashi, anata wa chūi suru hitsuyō ga arimasu.Anata-tachi wa itsumoisshodeareba, hitobito ga uwasa o hiromeru tame ni iku no ga sukidesu,''What do you mean rumors?

  ''Yonjun wa anata ga sore ni tsuite kangaete inakute mo, gakkō no yūmeijindearu, kono yōna chīsana basho de uwasa ga hontōni hayai hirogaru kanōsei ga,''(Joon is the school celebrity,and if you guys always keep hanging out together,there's bound to be rumors spread,and in a small place like this,one rumor can be wildfire,just be careful,ok?)

    l nodded as he walked away.and l sat there for a moment remembering the whispers from before.Later that night,l did my homework,but those words kept popping up in my head at every problem l looked on the book.The door opened,and Joon came back fresh from a shower,with those wavy lengths of hair bouncing with dewdrops of water.''Mid-tern examples are out,l even took some notes for you,you're welcome,''l took the book without acknowledgine much more,and l felt that Joon picked it up.''What's wrong Mir?l looked back at my books.

''Nothing,''

''Did something happen?Did someone...''

''No,really,it's nothing...''l said shaking my head lightly.

''Really,is that so...ok,''He took a moment to look around.

''Uhm,Joon,l think it's best that we don't hang around with each other at school anymore---*SLAM*''

The sudden thud of his hands on my desk shocked me,his face with hard lines and a tight lipped mouth stared into my soul.

''What's are you even thinking?l love you,Mir.There's nothing wrong about being with the person you love!''We looked at each other for afew quiet moments.

''You know how l feel about you,don't you?''He looked on the verge of tears,ready to cry.''l'm sorry,''l couldn't even get my grades all the way right,and you want me to talk about my ed up feelings right now?l don't even know where to begin!'' l'm sorry...''

He backed up,'' l didn't say it to get an apology.Forget about what l just said...He walked away,leaving me alone at my desk.You're always true to your heart Joon...But the way l feel for you...l don't know a single bit about it...