Player ln The House

Cold Eyes,Empty Heart,Frozen in Time(Takumi-Kun Series 1)

            As the bells rang for next block,l went down the hall to go get my other things l needed.l kept going until Jonghyun walked out from the pillar next to me.

''Nē, koreha'' gūzende wanai,''He smiled in his cheeky basketball outfit.l looked away.This is NOT a coincidence.

''Sonoyōni watashi o miteinai,''What look?l'm not giving you any look.

''Anata ga iu koto wa nani monai baai ni wa, osoreirimasuga...''l tried to walk away and excuse myself,but he got up in my face again.

''Anata no rūmumeito wa, kare wa anata no tame no ikutsu ka no kanjō o motte inai nodesu ka?''l looked away when he mentioned Joon's feelings for me.

''Kare wa, sorera no pureibōizu no hitotsudearu kanōsei ga ari, l wa anata ga watashi kara hanarete satsuei o shutoku suru hitsuyō wa arimasen,''(He might be one of those playboys,and l don't want to have you taken away from me)l kept looking away.

''Anata ga watashi no tame ni kono zentai no jikan o matteita riyū wa masani sore watashi ni oshiete iru kotodeshou ka?''l asked irritatingly if that was the only thing he wanted to tell me.And apparently not.He held out two tickets for a concert.

''Watashi wa futatabi kore de Ni~Tsu ni anata o motomete iru,''Asking me out on a date again?

''Anata wa watashi ga iku koto o tsumori wa nai nda koto o te iru,''l wasn't planning on going with him anytime soon.

''Watashi ni sore o ataete inai, watashi wa··· anata ga fukusū ni sudenida,''He said he was even more interested in me?No way .l interrupted him and went past him.

''Materuyo,''He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.l had a flashback of the same sneaky feeling of touch on my neck.l quickly stepped back against the window,and l told him to stop.

''Why are you shaking so much?Daijobu,l'm not going to hurt you...''l felt even more of the panic surface up,remember ing the touch all over my body as he grasped my shoulders once more.l remembered the feeling of my hands wrapping around another person's own hand.The chilling sensation froze me up badly.

''l don't do any dirty stuff,''l guess my Japanese wasn't good enough to talk to him in that language,but that was definetly a lie.

He got closer,and l turned my head away...''Hey,Mir!Anata wa nani o e iru, yukō,''Joon was leaning against a pillar,and l quickly ran to his side.

        ''You ok?''l felt alot better by his side,''Yea,l'm alright,''He sighed,''Then l'm fine with it,but don't talk to him anymore.l stopped at the thought of it.''Are you jealous?''He looked back with a look of intrigue.''lt can't be!Let's go!''He got flustered,and walked away as quick as his legs could support him.l followed behind.l didn't realize how quick it got dark.We hurried home.

      ---meanwhile,that night---

Joon was up at his desk,with a lonely light shining dimly.Behind him,Mir was sleeping cute as an angel.He was writing a letter,and it looked pretty important...

    ''Mhmmph,''l yawned and stretched out after finishing the midterms that morning.l was hanging out with my friend Ryito afterwards.

''Saigo ni, chūkan shiken wa owatta ga, watashi wa sukoa ga shinpaida''You can say that again,l am so over midterms now.We walked abit more ahead,and people were gathered around the newsboard.We rushed over to see what was happening.A recital advertisement was on it,and it showed the infamous SM Town tour.Shinee,lnfinite,Exo,and afew other groups were going to preform here.Wait...l..lnoue SACHI IS GOING TO BE HERE TOO!l remember trying to copy his recital songs on the violin l had.

''ls lnoue Sachi that famous?''Joon snuck up from  behind us,''lt's nice that Student Council could do such a favor by scheduling him,''l felt so light-hearted,''l think l'm dreaming,''l was so excited.''Are you that excited,Mir?''ARE.YOU.EFFING.KIDDING.ME!?!?!?''But lnoue Sachi is world-famous,and he wouldn't come here on his yearly tours...He usually goes to Tokyo or Seoul,but never here.And he's coming HERE!To this school hidden in the mountains.l've dreamed of wanting to hear him at least once in my life.ls it next week?l CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!''My eyes were tearing up with so much joy.Joon smiled,''Well,l'm happy that we get to see him up close.

''Oh~So is he really that important to you?''Ryito..You'll never understand.Just as l was about to answer him,the class rep came up to me.''Mireu,there you are.You're on cleaning duty in the music room today,right?''l was going to pretty soon.''Could you tune the piano after you're done?The music teacher is out for afew days.so we can't really have much fixing done,''l nodded,and made my way to the music hall,the exact one we were locked up in that night...

   l was quietly working on tuning the strings for the piano,and l felt off about doing it.l haven't tuned anything in a long while,ever since hyung...Joon was silently watching me from the bleachers.''How long has it been sinced you tuned?''l wondered.''Three years...''He nodded.''You learned the violin,right?''l was shocked,''Eh?How did you know?''He leaned back while gazing out the window,''Long time ago,l was forced to sit at my friend's recital presentation.l saw you there,would you believe that?''Me?''Besides,music is ingrained into your body,be it violin or anything.That's just what l think,''l looked with some amusement.''Well,l'm going to take a nap here,tell me when you're done,''He lounged back onto the stand,and l said good night.

       lt's been nearly three years since l've heard sounds like these.l've closed my violin case and haven't opened it,at the same time,l quit,using my brother's death as an excuse.l remembered seeing that instrument one last time and then sealing it forever.l used his death to start my life all over again. l looked over at Joon thoughtfully,remembering that l had thrown away all the bonds l had up till then.