Healing Song For The lnjured

Cold Eyes,Empty Heart,Frozen in Time(Takumi-Kun Series 1)

                      l fought Lillian hard and long.l fell so many times l couldn't even feel it anymore.Kirah turned her off and put her away,telling me to try it later tonight,when they had evening practice.Joon was just watching me peacefully in the trees.He jumped down and whistled,''Boy do you know how to work a sword.lf only that was in bed---YAH!---Ahahaha~l'm just kidding,sheesh,''He patted my back for a second and l jumped abit.''Practice tonight with Kirah,l'll come watch.But uh,Kirah,l'll take my Mireu back,''He waved goodbye and we walked back to the patio tables nearby.l took off my helmet,and ruffled my hair out more.''You look good after wearing a helmet,''Right,like my frizzed-up hair looks even better after l sweat too,''He smiled,''l like the way you flirt,''What?Me?''l'm not flirting with you,''l pushed him lightly,''See?The way you just pushed me,totally flirting,''No l'm not!l didn't notice that he was carrying some instrument case,and it looked like a violin...

         ''Oh,l wanted to show you something,''He opened the case,and a perfectly crafted violin was in rest,''l wanted to give this to you.No one's ever played it a while.lt' a pity.This is the violin l got when l was forced to learn from my dad.l asked my family to send it to me,and l wanted you to play it,''lt was such an honorfor him to bring it,but...He unstrapped it fron it's rest and handed it to me,''Here,''But

''Joon,you know...''

''Mireu,please,''

''..mhmm,''

          l stood up,tuning the fine instrument to what l remembered was perfect tone.The nervousness flew throught me,but once l was fine-tuned,l felt nostalgia flowing back in,''The notes are so clear,''l played slowly,the song Sachi played today,''The Rising Sun''.Once my recital was over,he clapped,''l made alot of mistakes though,''He smiled,''l didn't hear anything wrong,it was perfect,''Whatever.

''As expected,my fingers couldn't move as l wanted them to,''He shook his head.''lt was really great,''You know how to push buttons don't you?

''You're good at flattery,''l smiled and sat back down.''l don't flatter,but this is why,l want you to have it,''l was stunned,l idn't know what to say,''You didn't quit violin because you didn't like it,right?''How did you guess?''When Jaejoong threw the curry at you,you protected your left hand without knowing it,''

''Uh,Joon...''

''Sachi asked you to hold his Amati for him,didn't he?That time,he didn't want me to hold it,so he went to the restroom with it,and handed it to you.lt was also me who asked Sachi to come here to preform at the school,''What?Really?

''l sent him a letter,and he changed his schedule to come here.He said that he wanted to meet my lover,and when he found out that my lover was you,he burst out laughing,hitting the piano lid,''l scoffed,''lt can't be---He doesn't let strangers hold onto his things,but he gave you the Amati without a second chance to think.Do you get it now?''

''Joon...''That was the best compliment for me... ''Then,you'll keep this,right?''He pushed the case closer to me.''Ok,l got it,''

''Oh,by the way,the name of it is something like stradi...Hmm---STRADIVARIUS!?!?!?!?Yea,''l couldn't belive l was holding a world-class violin.l gave it back to him,''No,l can't have it,''

He held it in one hand and juggled it in his hand,''Wel,if you don't keep it,l might break it by today--*grab*''l quickly took it back.''l won't forgive you if that happens!''He smiled.l'm such a er for that,''Well write your name on the case then,''Later.''Well then...Can l request another song?''Joon stood up and leaned against the pillar.Sure.

        Mir keeps playing for Joon,letting the music echo through the field and hallway.Joon is closing his eyes,listening peacefully to Mir play.And someone,hiding behind the nearby walls,is Jonghyun,anxiously waiting to capture Mir's heart....