Chapter 6

We used to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol sighed as he saw the lady right ahead of him, looking down at her phone. He has never thought of her arriving earlier than him because she's always someone who has never been on time before. The lady in front of him seemed to notice that he's arrived, looking at him with a little wave and a bright smile. Hansol felt as if the weight on his shoulder had increased. He walked towards her without any smile, looking really tired. 

The lady in front of him is a beauty, but Han Sol still prefers Min Ah over her. She's tall and slim, totally a model's figure, and every man seemed to be attracted to her whenever she's around, just like how Cheon Song Yi says she's the fairy of fifteen seconds. Her name is Lee Se Mi, Han Sol's senior from the dance club. They've been friends ever since Hansol's first year in high school. Se Mi likes Han Sol a lot, she thinks that he's the most hardworking kid from the whole cohort. He would often stay behind to finish up whatever choreography they'd been doing in the morning and contribute thoughts of choreography whenever he can. Se Mi liked how he's always so alert when it comes to dancing, the passion in him. Se Mi often goes back to their school whenever she is free to visit and to also dance with the new comers, or whoever is there. And Han Sol would also invite her to stay with him to create some choreography as their training now and then. 

"You're late," Se Mi said, combing Hansol's hair in the process. Hansol flinched, still not getting used to her little habits like this. She chuckled and straighten Han Sol's shirt. 

"Yeah, I was held out by something." He replied, removing her hands away from his shoulder. "Shall we get going? We're going to be late for our flight," he moved over to grab the bag beside Se Mi and walked ahead of her to do the check-in for the both of them. Se Mi sighed, still not moving.

"Have you cut things between the both of you?" Hansol heard her and stopped at his position, as if he'd been casted a spell on to be frozen. Hansol knew what exactly she was saying, Hansol knows how much Se Mi would want him to reply her with a yes. 

Hansol nodded, still not turning back to face her. Se Mi walked over to him and held his arm. "Are you sure?" She asked again, eyes not moving from his face. Han Sol did not make any eye contact with her and nodded once again, gulping.

"I did." He made sure he doesn't fell out of his plan ― not to cry. "So can we get going now, nuna? We've only fifteen minutes left to do the check-in." Se Mi released her hand away from his arm.

She smiled. "Of cause, Hansol. We need to leave as quickly as we can; we better not let anyone stop us." She smiled in a way Hansol felt as if she's been possessed, her smile tells you a story that you didn't want to know; it's too creepy.

Yes, Hansol is leaving with this lady. And the reason was ridiculous ― at least to him. She came to him one day and told him that she's pregnant. Hansol was shocked. How did she get pregnant? Se Mi cried and said that she's frightened, she didn't know what she'd want to do with this unborn child. Should she get an abort? Or should she keep this baby? 

Hansol asked who it belongs to, but Se Mi can't answer him. He knew that this kid isn't his, they've absolutely never had , but from Se Mi's eyes it is telling him that this kid is his. How ridiculous can it be? Se Mi never said anything about who's child it is, all she said was just a few sentence which got Hansol mad. 

"Hansol-ah, lets leave. Both of us. To somewhere there is no one who knows about us." 

She said that, and Hansol recalled how mad he was. He remember he'd argued with her that he has a girlfriend back home waiting for him; that was an absurd plan she'd made. An unborn baby with her? And to leave this country? What on earth is she speaking? Alien language? 

"Here's your flight ticket, enjoy your holidays with your Girlfriend." Hansol gave a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter