Chapter 4

We used to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks. It had been three weeks since we broke up. I moved back to my parent's house and continued to go to school. But he left. Jiho didn't know where he went either. We heard he moved out of Seoul, to somewhere I hadn't believe he will be at. I wanted to know more. At least knowing where he is made me feel assured that he's still safe and sound. But Jiho wouldn't let me go near to their friends anymore.

Jiho no longer hang out with his friends, he usually sticks to me whenever he has time off from whatever personal schedules he has. He also quitted the dance club and joined the journalist team too. I told him not to quit, it is after all his hobby, one thing he likes and wants to spend his entire life on doing that. But Jiho said it's fine, he wanted to be with me too. I knew he left the dance club because he's mad at him, and so he could keep a closer eye on me. Jiho always think I am weak, I might do some silly stuffs when I am alone.

I still miss him, of cause. I still keep our stuffs in my room. I never touched them, I'm afraid of touching them. It made me think of them, of the memories. Jiho knew that I kept them, and he wants to throw them all, but I told him not to; maybe one day we might be together again, maybe just one day. 

Jiho snorted. "Don't be silly, Minah. He's never going to return." I remember Jiho telling me this before he left the house, pissed at how stubborn I am. I cried for the first time that day after we split. I never cried any more after Hansol moved out of the house. I never had tears. But on that day Jiho woke me up, I realised that Hansol is never coming back and he's moving on, I am sure of that. And I needed to move on too. I got out of my room after three days of hiding inside. I locked my door, ensuring no one can come close to me. My parents knew I wanted space alone, and they didn't come to bother me except leaving food outside of the door to make sure I am still eating. I ate them, after all I needed energy when he decides to come back again. 

I walked to the living room and found my mom sitting there on the couch, watching the tv. She's looking very tired, I have never seen her like this before no matter how hard she works outside. I walked to her slowly and she got up, mouth opened. I shook my head and hugged her when I am beside her. I felt tears coming out from my eyes, and my mom smoothing my back. 

"It's alright, Minah, cry all you want if you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter