Chapter 2

We used to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come here, baby, just—” before he could say his next word, I splashed sea water at his direction not knowing if it would hit him.

I chuckled when he was hit by the water and he stood there with his eyes closed, lips in a tight line. I know I am in trouble, I am going to die if I don’t run right now. 

“I am giving you three seconds to run, Han Minah,” he warned and I ran out of the sea, running to somewhere I think it was safe for me to hide. But it wasn’t long for Hansol to catch me. I squirmed in his hold, screaming for him to let me go while laughing.

Hansol said he won’t, that I screwed his outfit and I had to pay him back.

“But Hansol—” 

He kissed me. I was shocked and I did not moved. He smiled before moving away, still hugging me. 

“There, you paid your debt.” He laughed lowly, looking into my eyes. I turned red right away and he chuckled again before losing his hug, holding onto my hand.

“Let’s get our princess back before she catches a cold,” he said and started dragging me along. I chuckled and shook my head.

“Hansol-oppa,” he turned and faced me, still walking. 

“Hmm?” 

I smiled brightly. “Hansol-oppa,” 

This time, he stopped and looked at me. “Yeah, baby?” I shook my head and started walking. He chuckled and went with my pace. 

“One day when we’re ready to settle down, let’s get a house nearby the beach so that we can come often and have our little dates just like this. And maybe we can bring our kids along the next time as well.” Hansol casually said, not knowing it made me felt embarrassed. He chuckled and shook his head lightly.

“Honey, do you think our kids will be like this? Loving the beaches more than the town areas?” he turned. 

I nodded and hugged his arm, head on his shoulder. “Yeah, I think they’ll love them as much as we do. And Kim Hansol, who said I am agreeing to get married to you?” I punched his stomach lightly, and he chuckled.

“Aren’t you agreeing to be my wife when we first dated?” He pinched my nose and I slapped it away. 

“What? When did I?” I muttered, trying to recall if I actually agreed to be his wife.

He stopped walking and I faced him. 

“You said ‘I do’ when I asked you to be mine! Yah, you aren’t backing out now, right?” I looked at him with a light smirk, teasing him.

“You—Han Minah, how could you?!” He shrieked before I started laughing loudly, not bothering the onlookers looking at us. His eyes turned bigger as he stared at me, shocked. 

I kissed his lips before he could scream anymore words. He smiled before parting a little. 

“I know you won’t do this to me.” he said before deepening the kiss; our first real kiss. 

 

 

***

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter