Chapter 5

We used to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't easy for Hansol to leave that door of the house they lived in together for whole 2 years and a half. They were young and naive when they thought they'd be together forever, and to grow old together. It was hard for Hansol to see Minah sobbing while he can't do anything; he can't go over to kiss her on the head and to smooth her back, mumbling words he used to mumble whenever she's upset, because Hansol can't do that anymore, he doesn't have the rights to. 

Hansol felt his heart ache, he turned his back against Minah so that he wouldn't charge up front to kiss her and say he's sorry. Hansol needed to leave, there are no more reasons for him to stay when he is in such mess. Hansol remembered the punches and those words Jiho had given to him the night before. Jiho went over to the dance studio Hansol said he was in and punched him before Hansol could say anything the next second. Jiho was beyond mad; how could Hansol leave Minah alone for these few months when he's having his joy by himself?

Hansol didn't retort, he knew he can't. As Minah is hurting, he's hurting too. How can he not be hurt when his precious girlfriend is hurting? Hansol allowed Jiho to leave after Jiho spat whatever he needed to say, he watched Jiho left with anger and broke into tears soon after. His iPod is still playing, and the song is Minah's favourite one. 

He only got back home the next day, thinking that Minah would have slept if she did waited for him. He snorted lightly when he saw Minah sleeping on the couch, just as what he'd expected her to be. He shook his head before taking his jacket off for her. He didn't want her to catch a cold. He remembers that Minah catches a cold easily, and it takes days for her to recover from it. And Hansol is leaving, who will be there to take care of her? Jiho? He has never liked Jiho going near to her even though he said it's fine. Jiho had known Minah for the longest time, and Hansol had no rights to cut ties behalf of Minah for the two best friends, or so called "siblings". 

Hansol reminded himself to leave a note down for Jiho in case if Minah's really caught a cold after he leaves. He watched Minah fell asleep before he packed his clothings, slowly putting all his stuffs into his bag. He turned back and stared at the figure who's lying on the bed, tears dried up on her face. Hansol crept to her and her hair, swept her bangs in the process. He smiled. He has always felt calm when she's asleep; he have always loved how angelic she looked like when she's fast asleep and not to mention that she's a heavy sleeper too.

He brought his hand up and cleaned those dried tears away from her face, frowning. "I'm sorry," he mutters as he felt a tear coming down his face. "I am really sorry, Minah-ah," 

He quickly packed his stuffs and left the room, afraid that him choking in tears might wake her up even though he knew she wouldn't. He went into the dance studio in the house and packed his stuffs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter