Miss Sweet

My Boyfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What took you ages? And why are you so—sweaty?” Jason, who was busy writing something on his worksheet, asked as I approached the living area. Thankfully, considerate Jessica let all the heavens in my core unwind before we went out.

 

Falling into a step in front of the couch, “Summer is about sweating, genius,” I shot him a cynical grin before sitting.

 

“I bet your girlfriend had a hard time dumping all her stinky human wastes in there,” Jessica barged in with a snort as she was walking into the vicinity. The guy gave out a disgusted demeanor, not towards Jessica but to me.

 

My face wrinkled and scowled as I sank in disbelief. I crossed my arms and darted her multiple death glares. “I didn’t do anything but pee.”

 

“Mhm,” she mischievously nodded and followed, “That’s why it smells when I walked in there after you.”

 

How can she have the guts to humiliate me after saturating herself with my flavor? She riles me up to no extent! I hate her!

 

 

I believe it was Friday after that, and final exams would be up next week. Honestly, it didn’t bother me since I excel in all my courses. I mean, apart from Korean history. I plan to spend the whole weekend on it.

 

Why is she always kissing me anyway? Why did she eat me out, not to mention twice? Also, why am I thinking about her in class?!

 

I feverishly shook my head to prevent myself from musing, but another rubbish thought came in.

 

I wonder what she tastes like down there. How do I even pleasure her?

 

Upon realizing how many gay girls were in the university, I simpered. I could ask them for advice but had to make sure they wouldn’t pull my leg down using ruthless tittle-tattles.

 

Blonde lovelocks, total gossiper—crossed out.

 

Perfectly toned body, not trustworthy at all—nah.

 

Dark brown eyes, vibe—no thanks.

 

Queen Bee—target spotted.

 

I am going to pay Queen Yuri a lovely visit, I impishly grinned. To my misfortune, cheap gay girls who were throwing themselves out at the gorgeous queen were tailing her. I wouldn’t dare end up being the subject of the gossip. Tiffany: the newly converted gay. No, like never!

 

I had to think sagaciously and needed to be keen. I had to have her on her own. Preparing to change my voice print, I cleared my throat repeatedly. Nervously taking extremely deep huffs, I hid behind the filthy lockers before yelling, “The big fat homophobic dean is coming!” By that, the pathetic girls started sprinting back to their homerooms. Well, everyone was scared of the mentioned because, aside from his psychopathic looks, he was homophobic, and for goodness’ sake, we were in a goddamn religious university.

 

The queen lesbian didn’t run, of course, for it wouldn’t be a pleasant move from someone so dignified and majestic. The taller she was than me, I knew I wouldn’t succeed in knocking her down to the floor. I short-raced towards her instead and clutched a handful of her blouse right about the collar. I forcefully dragged her into an empty room not even meters away.

 

Taken aback, horror crept up her nerves. “What the hell are you doing?” The girl, I meant gay girl, looked at me with her nose bridge scrunched.

 

I fluttered my eyelashes innocently, “How do you do someone’s puss—” Holding in what I was about to utter, the previously batting lashes turned into wide eyes as I myself was shocked upon my sudden approach. I should have started with a courteous greeting.

 

Too bad for me, she rubbed the scariest question ever in my face. “You’re gay?!”

 

“Me? Are you kidding? I’m so straight, like Seohyun straight!” I felt my throat turn knots for a good quick but managed to let out a loud, really loud laugh. Seohyun you asked? The straightest and most popular girl in our university.

 

“So I’ve heard you are, but taking into account where your hand is right now, I’m not so sure anymore. Plus, Seohyun has mild scoliosis, meaning she isn’t that straight.” The poised queen sighed coolly, rubbing in my face how Seohyun wasn’t a good example for the matter.

 

My what? As far as I could remember, I grabbed her by the collar. What was so gay about that? My eyes wandered from her face down to her choker, and to my surprise, I saw no trace of my own hand.

 

Where the is my hand? My eyes squinted at my shoulder. Investigating, I tracked my arms, and a hawk almost flew me up the sky when I realized my hand was groping her —wait, why is my hand right there?!

 

“Oh, let me explain?” I hesitantly mumbled as my hand retracted off of her.

 

Skepticism washed over her flabbergasted facade, she cocked an eyebrow. “What do you want from me?”

 

“I have a friend.” The lie had become generic to me, it felt like I had an imaginary friend or something. But no, that would be really creepy.

 

“A friend, huh. I’ve heard that line over and over.” Her eyeballs rolled aloofly. “You closeted gays, seriou—”

 

My hand slapped over to cut her off. “Now just tell me, how do you freaking do that?”

 

The alphabet—

 

The swirl—

 

The butterfly—

 

What the hell are those?

 

Yuri didn’t really help that much. Maybe I should watch lesbian videos? Ewe, that’s gross. I might puke at that.

 

Well thankfully, queen of gay girls Yuri agreed to keep our little encounter a secret in exchange for a quick peck. Weird was I didn’t feel wild animals roam inside my tummy. It felt so normal, just like kissing a friend. Not like every time I was kissing Jessica wherein I felt butterflies bug the pit of my stomach.

 

I didn’t feel anything so I’m not gay, right? But why am I feeling different around Jessica? Maybe she is actually a boy who went through a painful -changing surgery. I knew it! How can I, Tiffany Hwang, be gay? I love pink, I’m so girly, I have chestnut locks, and I have a boyfriend. I am badly drooling over him because he has eight-pack abs. Yeah, I have a boyfriend who has that but he also has an extremely hot and drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend. He has another girl, a coquettish and mischievous one. Damn that lass, she is so beautiful. Her voice, so girly. Her brunette hair, so soft. And she smells heavenly good like I will not get tired of spending a day just sniffing her. But me being gay—not even in anyone’s weirdest dreams.

 

 

When the classes ended, Jason immediately strode to me for our tutoring sessions yet again. It was quite ironic how I was spending more time with him than with my own boyfriend. Nonetheless, I was excited about it.

 

After quite a moment of talking about accruals and the whatnots, Jason went out to buy us dinner. Frankly, I requested him to buy something from far away since I wanted to spend more time with Jessica.

 

“I’m glad you are coming over way too often, miss intelligent,” Jessica blathered teasingly as she was flipping through the used pieces of paper.

 

I was comfortably seated on the couch while she was standing straight up in front of me. “Say, were you a boy who went through change?” My eyebrows met intently. I was eager to hear an affirmation from her.

 

“What?!” was all she muttered, and I was kind of irked at that.

 

“I am sure I’m not gay, Jessica, but I can’t help myself but check you out. You must be—you have to be a boy or something.”

 

Her upper lip twitched in disbelief, “I seriously am not a boy.” Then she shook her head to the sides afterward.

 

If that’s the case, then I’m gay because I’m checking out a girl. No, it can’t be.

 

I threw the idea away and gave it a laugh. Silly thought. I scratched the back of my head, “Will you undress yourself for a bit? Not that I am planning to you or what, I just want to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating the first time I saw there is no hidden there.”

 

She grabbed my hand and placed it on top of her womanhood, with the cloth disrupting, of course. “No ,” she assured. “I’m not gay. I mean not a gay guy but a gay girl. I’m swinging both ways,” she admitted confidently.

 

Oh my God, I knew it. She is the one who’s gay and not me. Her gayness is contagious and it may get to me if I am not careful enough.

 

I needed to move away from her as soon as possible before she contaminated me with her virus, but it was too late. My hand placement already clouded my mind with lust.

 

Is her gayness ually transmissible? Wait, she already did me twice. Maybe that’s the reason why I’m acting weird. She already infected me. I guess I’ll just see a doctor after one more round with her.

 

“So, do you fancy a quickie?” I winked.

 

She casually laughed at me. “You’re really something.”

 

 

Given the time constraints, she hurriedly pushed me against the sofa, causing me to crash onto it in a lying position. She pulled her shorts and down before climbing on top of me.

 

I was clueless as about what she was planning, then, all my intellect completely went away when she positioned her legs on each side of my face. I was too stunned to speak, just lying there, staring at the pinkish in front of me.

 

I gulped in anticipation, and my imagination was running wild. There was nothing I wanted in the world at that moment but to have that thing in my mouth. would be an understatement. I simply didn't want to taste her, I wanted to eat her.

 

She teased me by putting it closer to my mouth while I attempted to it. I caught a little bit of her hole and almost lost my mind from the inexplicable taste. It was hard to tell what it tasted like, but I knew I wanted more.

 

She finally dropped it and started grinding her pinkish flesh against my tongue. The new flavor rambled inside my mouth, sending excitement to my nerves.

 

“, yes, right there,” she would occasionally burble despite the fact that she was in control.

 

I didn’t know gaying could be this weird, but it was better than having a guy down there. Though I’m not saying I’m gay, okay? ‘Cause I’m not.

 

I felt her pulse against my tongue before her s slowed down and she collapsed sitting on my neck. I stretched my arm up and slapped her shoulder hard. Panting, she perplexedly stared down my face, not realizing she was air-choking me. Left with no other choice, I did the most effective thing in mind for reality to be reached by her fingertips. I stuck my tongue out to one side and closed my eyes, pretending I was a dead giraffe.

 

Right then, “Oh,” she chuckled before setting herself off me and aside.

 

“You almost had me killed.” I made a pretentious angry face.

 

Her previously soft laugh was converted into a mocking one as she concluded, “Cause of death: . That will be a record.”

 

Rolling my eyes at her joke, I couldn't help but say, "Your tastes so good."

 

She proudly shrugged. "My turn." She stood up, wore her shorts and , and quickly took a grip of my lower garment. She ped it and pulled it off of me. She positioned herself kneeling on the sofa, right between my legs, and started tracing my slit through my underwear.

 

I watched in anticipation as my elbows were positioned to support my body. She kept teasing my with her middle finger, running it up and down through the thin pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter