Miss Coquette

My Boyfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A smile was the first thing that came to my aspect as soon as I woke up. I was in such a good mood because of that short heated kiss with Jessica last night. Unusual was that I didn’t feel any bit of hatred towards her. Butterflies, that was the word.

 

“Oh ,” I groaned when I saw the stray phone on the desk. I forgot to bring it to the repair store yesterday. I had to have it fixed before I could return it.

 

I dropped by the repair shop before heading straight to university at nine in the morning. Sure, the smile was still present on my face. In fact, it never went astray.

 

“Whoa, what are you so cheerful about?” Sungmin swiftly snapped as soon as he saw me approaching the hallway.

 

“Nothing,” I replied with a tingly giggle. It wasn’t intentional, just couldn’t be helped from coming out.

 

“Okay?” Sunny butted in, obviously not convinced.

 

“I have problems,” I squeaked. They were my friends so I was pretty sure they would understand.

 

“Problems? Then why do you keep on smiling like you just won the presidential elections?” She spat, examining my expression.

 

I simply chuckled and shrugged. Sungmin was acutely alarmed by my behavior, “What’s happening to you?”

 

“There’s this one random guy that I hate so much but every time I see him, I feel so ually excited. It’s super weird, right?” I explained, apparently acting as if I was pertaining to a guy when, in fact, it was Jessica.

 

“Creepy,” was the only word Sungmin commented.

 

“Shut up,” Sunny hushed him, slightly nudging his ribs. Returning her attention to me, “You hate him but you feel lustful? I guess you have a crush on him.”

 

My eyes widened as my smile was shifted to my parted lips, “Crush? No way, duh!”

 

“Someone’s in denial, eh?” Sungmin barged in, directing the question to Sunny, in which she simply laughed off.

 

I rolled my eyes intolerantly, “It’s not like that, okay? I only feel physical attraction, not like I think about him every second. This is totally different from having a crush.”

 

“Do you mean pure lust? Oh my God, Tiffany. You are talking like a guy right now.” Holding her stomach, she laughed in between deep breaths. Ugh, this wasn’t even a funny situation. Why couldn’t they get that?

 

“I know right. I feel hell lustful every time I see her like I want to pin her on my bed in an instant!” I enthusiastically exclaimed in a whining voice. Then, I almost shrunk in place when I realized I said her instead of him.

 

“You’re really something,” the couple ridiculed, which made me puff a sigh in relief. They didn’t detect the wrong pronouns I used. Technically not incorrect though. Sungmin patted my head, “Don’t do it alone too often, Tiffany. You’ll ruin yourself,” he added mischievously.

 

“You are such a ert," I skeptically glared, taking his hand off my head.

 

“Look who’s talking,” Sunny defended her boyfriend.

 

“Serious now. What should I do?” Optimism back to my features, I pouted cutely. “I really feel so aroused with his presence. Too much that I am willing to give him the whole country in exchange for a one night stand.”

 

"What the hell? First of all, you don’t own the country. Second, a country is too much for a one night stand.” She retorted stating facts.

 

“You’re right,” I gave up. “One night is not enough. Two nights, maybe?” I giggled lost in my delusions, imagining what happened last night.

 

Totally amused by what he was hearing, he wondered, “Is he that hot? Does he have eight-pack abs like Nick?”

 

Why did it sound so weird when questions like that were coming out from a guy? And what? Eight-pack abs?! I exploded in a cackle, picturing Jessica topless in my mind with eight packs visible on her abdomen. Holy , that’s hilarious. It doesn’t suit her! I needed to keep up with the lie, “I don't know. I haven’t seen him topless yet.”

 

“Yet?!” Oh my God, Sunny broke my eardrums with that shriek.

 

 

“This guy is one lucky bastard,” Arms crossed and shaking my head in envy, I kept staring at Jason in class. I meant, he was really lucky that he got to see Jessica every day of his life. He got to see her wearing those see-through shirts. He got to see her exposed legs all the time.

 

“On the other hand, this bastard is more fortunate.” I whispered to myself as I turned my gaze to Nick, who was attentively paying interest to the professor’’s words. Basically, he was the luckiest of all those lucky living beings. He must have made out with Jessica for God knew how many goddamn times. Have they slept together? I mind-slapped myself, trying to forget the idea but it wasn’t working. Ah, I want to cut his head off!

 

“The whole class knows how much you fancy your boyfriend. But, that doesn’t necessarily mean you will do nothing but stare at him twenty-four seven,” the professor snapped as he stood, interrupting my death glare sharply pointed at Nick. I looked up from my fringe and noticed how upset he was towards me. I heard the class murmuring, making me look to my sides.

 

Great, now they are thinking I am so in love with the bastard that I can’t even take my glance off of him. How ironic. I inwardly groaned before apologizing to the man in front of me.

 

After the class, Jason came to me because we made plans yesterday that we would continue doing the schoolwork in his house later. The thought that I would be there and possibly see Jessica again made me feel so excited.

 

“I have something to deal with first. Go there yourself for now and I’ll follow later,” I said while bowing as my means of being sorry. He absentmindedly nodded in response before riding on his big bike. Well, I needed to refuse going there with him because of two valid reasons. One, I needed to get Jessica’s phone at the shop so I could hand it to her later. Two, I wasn’t ready to die yet, especially not because of his express driving.

 

 

I rang their house’s doorbell twice but no one’s coming out. I was about to lay down my arms when the door cracked open. Standing by the frame was Jessica. My knees trembled as the butterflies in my stomach attacked again. Nevertheless, I still managed to smile appropriately.

 

She looked over her shoulder, peeping at the inside of the house. Meeting my eyes again, she smiled back before pecking an immediate kiss on my lips. “Come in,” she invited.

 

I couldn’t believe what she just did. If happiness could be sold, I would be a billionaire now.

 

But, why did she do that? Did what happen last night have an effect on her? Does she like me? I guessed it was too early to ask since even I myself was confused about my feelings for her.

 

Sometimes, I hate her so much. Sometimes, I like her one bit. Am I still sane?

 

“Jason, your girlfriend is here,” she informed Jason while we were walking towards the living room. And oh, she wasn’t referring to Jason as gay anymore. The act was effective then. I was, however, a little confused. By how she was -blocking him yesterday, I thought she figured out that I was a fake girlfriend to him. But based on what she said after the kiss last night, she really thought our relationship was real.

 

Jessica sat on the single-sized sofa while I sat on the long one, waiting for Jason. “Jessica,” I silently called while pulling a book out of my bag. She turned her head to me with an inquisitive look, so I continued, “Do you mind helping me with our Korean history project?”

 

Raising her shoulder, she clarified, “All subjects but that. I lived half my life in the US so I know not much of it.” Oh my, we were on the same boat.

 

“Where in the US? I lived there too!”

 

“Somewhere in Cali,” Wow, did I just hear destiny calling?

 

“Me too!” Just when I excitedly squealed, Jason came into sight.

 

She swiftly took her attention off me. Her back was leaning against the armrest, her legs dangling all the way down the other end, and the side of her head chilling on the backrest. She looked really cute forcing her body to fit on the single sofa.

 

 

“Thank God, there’s nothing much left. We will finally finish this tonight.” Jason excitedly broke the silence.

 

“Yeah,” I lazily replied. Honestly, what he said made me frown because after this schoolwork, I would no longer have reasons to drop by in this place. I was more than a hundred percent sure since my presence here was apparently unwanted by him, given the fact that he was afraid I might discover Nick and Jessica’s affiliation.

 

I looked up to my eyelashes and noticed Jessica was staring at me. That was possibly the reason why I was feeling uncomfortable for quite a while now. Unintentionally, a beam crept to my face. She flirtatiously winked at me, making my whole body freeze on the spot.

 

I cleared my throat to free it from turning knots. “I’m hungry,” I sort of whined to Jason.

 

That must have made him sympathetic, he volunteered, “Let me cook something for you after I finish my part here,” pointing at the paper in front. I only nodded.

 

What’s taking him so long on his written report? Uh! After thirty long minutes, he finally had his stuff done. He stood up and went to the kitchen. That was when I realized I wouldn’t have the opportunity to talk to Jessica if he wouldn’t go out. I walked to him, “I’m craving tacos. Mind grabbing some?” and shot him a playful grin. Fortunately, he didn’t have second thoughts. Weird was the fact that he peeped over Jessica’s direction before leaving the house.

 

The moment I heard his engine going farther, I walked back to the living room and smiled when I saw the gorgeous girl asleep on the sofa. Ah, she’s like a princess. I went down on my knees, facing her. For a couple of seconds, I stared at her before diving in for a kiss. Initially, I only wanted to give her a quick peck but her lips were so irresistible that I ended up nibbling on it slightly—hard. That made her jolt in shock as her eyes shut open.

 

Past realizing it was me, “Should I call the cops and report your unwelcome ual advances?” a beam crawled up her phrase.

 

Grinning, my eyebrows furrowed, “Unwelcome? So you didn’t like it?” She simp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter