Miss Short Tempered

My Boyfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal, Jessica, and I were silently chilling on the couch while watching a movie as we were waiting for their friends to arrive. A few minutes later, we heard the doorbell ring, causing Krystal to jerk straight up. Gracefully, she walked towards the door and unlatched it. Standing by the frame were three girls and a guy wearing a dress. Wait—what?

 

The five of them walked back towards the living area. “Ladies, this is Tiffany, my sister’s new girlfriend.” Krystal gestured in my direction, causing my eyes to widen.

 

“Hey, I’m not.” I frantically waved my hands in front of my face. When my sight wandered to Jessica, she was glaring at me as if she wanted to kill me.

 

“I mean—not yet but soon,” Krystal continued, making the girls snigger in amusement. “Tiffany, these beautiful ladies are Victoria, Luna, Sulli, and Amber. Don’t worry, you don’t need to memorize their names because they will only appear in this chapter.” She trailed off, chuckling happily.

 

“I can’t believe you just called me beautiful,” Amber, the one I thought was a guy, mumbled under her breath. Now that she had gotten in closer proximity, I realized she wasn’t much of a femme but forced to wear a dress for the mixer.

 

“So, what should we do?” Victoria excitedly squealed.

 

“This is a slumber party, so I think we should watch a movie,” Krystal suggested, gaining sneers of disapproval from the newcomers. Like seriously? They would ask what only to not agree.

 

Victoria scratched the back of her head, trying hard to think of anything. “How about let’s have some drinks and spin the bottle?”

 

Before anyone could even take a breath in, Krystal abruptly snapped, “Basic slumber party activity but I agree.” All our faces whipped to her. The sinister register on her facade scared the life out of me.

 

Uh oh, this girl is planning something evil. I couldn’t help but muse.

 

When we were all in our pajamas, we sat on the floor by the living area. Krystal sat in between Jessica and me, and the rest completed the circle. Each of us had glasses of wine on hand, and inside the circle was the empty wine bottle.

 

“Who should go first?” Sulli eyed everyone inquisitively.

 

“Well, since we all know each other since we were toddlers except for Tiffany, I think she should.” Krystal firmly concluded. I knew I wasn’t mistaken. She was planning something. All the girls agreed. I wasn’t sure about Jessica, though. I wasn’t looking at her, not at all. Because doing so would only make my play-hard-to-get game harder.

 

Hopelessly, “Okay then,” I sighed in defeat as I playfully rolled my eyes. I took a grip of the bottle and spun it only to get nervous when it pointed at Victoria.

 

I anxiously gazed back at Krystal, shooting her my most innocent puppy eyes for her not to command something stupid. I guessed my cuteness just wouldn’t get to her when she said, “Give her a minute neck kiss.”

 

“Wha—what?” I almost screamed in shock.

 

“You heard me,” the latter mischievously stated. That made my sight poke Victoria but she only gave me a smile of approval.

 

She stood up and sat on the sofa behind me, so I did as well, sitting not even an inch away from her. My heart was pounding in place due to fretfulness because, aside from Jessica, I had never kissed a girl’s neck. Before anything else, I peeked at the girls sitting on the floor. Krystal, Sulli, Luna, and Amber were emitting hints of enthusiasm as they were waiting for the show to start.

 

On the other hand, Jessica was staring at her drink, her forehead visibly pleating. Is she jealous?

 

“Timer starts now,” when Luna animatedly yelled that, Victoria held both my hands, nonverbally telling me she wouldn’t mind what I was about to do. Given that, I dove in and pressed my lips against the side of her porcelain-skinned neck. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Jessica. It didn’t fail.

 

“Mm,” I muttered under my breath. Wow, she actually tastes good, but not better than Jessica. Though it kind of irked me how I tasted the bitter perfume at the back of her ears. Wait, why did my lips reach that part? Damn it! I was carried away thinking about Jessica.

 

“Thirty seconds to go,” the same girl as before energetically reminded. From one ear, I could hear giggles and squeals of pleasure. They were enjoying the show, indeed.

 

My lips wandered under the lump on her neck. How her breathing was coming off heavier made me grin victoriously. Aside from that, she was constantly tilting her head to the side, giving me more access.

 

When Luna said the time was up, “That’s a shame. Make it five minutes next time,” Victoria jokingly whimpered. Afterwards, she gave me a high-five, and we both went back to our previous places.

 

Next to spin the bottle was Krystal. “I wish this bottle will stop at Sulli, if so please command that I’ll give her a french kiss.” She strictly told everyone.

 

Sulli simply laughed it off, saying, “She’s been into me since forever.”

 

Too unfortunate for Krystal, her bottle stopped at me.

 

Wait, oh my God.

 

“Seven minutes in heaven!” Amber loudly spat before she, Victoria, and Sulli, went up to drag us and lock us up in the restroom.

 

My eyes widened the moment they did that while Krystal was just as calm as she was all the time. Before they could pull the door from the outside, my eyes caught Jessica staring at me sadly. She shook her head disapprovingly when she noticed me looking back at her.

 

When the door finally shut, Krystal reached for the switch to turn the light on. It amazed me how huge their restroom was. It was four times as big as my home’s.

 

“So, are we going to do it?” Smiling from ear to ear, she asked.

 

My eyeballs bulged in shock at what I heard from her. “No way, Jessica will get mad at me.” I walked farther from her and reclined against the wall with my arms crossed. “Let’s just wait until that stupid seven minutes run out.”

 

“What happened to Tiffany who plays hard to get and the kiss of revenge? Come on, let’s just make her a little jealous for her to realize what she’s losing when she shut you out.”

 

Who could ever resist that cute pout of hers?

 

Technically, she was right. I should make her feel guilty for hurting me. “Okay,” I didn’t think twice.

 

She walked steps closer to me, invading my personal space. My eyebrows met as I gave her a weirded-out look. “Don’t worry, I have no plans on actually kissing you, because she will not see,” she spat before trapping me. Both her hands rested on the wall, locking my body in between her arms.

 

I gulped in terror and surprise. I stared at her intently. Without further ado, she stooped to my neck and gave it a quick flick. When I felt her on a specific portion, I knew then she was making something Jessica would see—a hickey.

 

A few seconds later, “Mirror,” she mumbled and walked towards the square-shaped copycat. I sauntered after her and gave myself a once-over. I nodded in content when I observed the hickey was perfectly done. “You should put one on me as well, to make it more believable,” she suggested.

 

What the hell is happening tonight? It’s just the first two spins, and I’m already making out with the second person. If this continues, I might end up pregnant with quadruplets. Well, not really.

 

Since she was taller than me, I only stooped a little and gave her neck a work. After almost a minute, I managed to put two on hers. The plan would work, and I could already sense it.

 

“Five minutes more,” Luna, the human clock, yelled from across the living room.

 

Krystal sat on the covered toilet seat as we had nothing left to do while I remained standing straight, leaning against the wall in front of her. “I’m wondering what made her change her mind,” I indirectly asked her just in case she had any idea.

 

“I think it’s better if she’s the one to tell you.” She gave me an apologetic smile, which I took as a secretive one.

 

“Oh, come on. Krystal, spit it out,” I said almost begging, like I badly wanted to know.

 

“Fine, fine,” she said, her hands rising in defeat. “I don’t know the specific reason, but one factor is the wealth her mom is about to cut off. I convinced Jason that we should each contribute one-third of our monthly allowances to Jessica, and the guy didn’t hesitate to agree. For reasons unclear to me, Jason is very eager to separate Jessica and Nick.”

 

“He probably thinks Nick is a piece of ,” I begrudgingly replied.

 

“You’re obviously jealous of him,” she retorted, stretching an arm to hold my hand. “I like you for my sister, Tiffany. I will consider you as my sister from now on.”

 

“I already have two siblings, but okay, fine. Just don’t tell anyone I made out with a sister.” I joked, giving her a heartwarming smile. Sure enough, I was glad she was there to help me out. I knew she wasn’t doing the thing just for me but for her sister as well.

 

With a few minutes left, we went on talking about random things, about herself and her boyfriend, Suho. Hearing her stories, I would say her boyfriend was a cool kid like her.

 

After seven minutes, the door unlatched. As soon as Krystal’s foot crossed the frame, “I just experienced the best make out session with a girl,” she exaggeratedly exclaimed. The girls laughed again, hoping at the back of their minds they saw what just happened.

 

Jessica’s eyes darted red lasers, as if she wanted me dead on the spot.

 

Did she really think we did it? Hm.

 

She started fidgeting on her seat and refilling her glass of wine. I swore, smoke was already shooting out her nose.

 

“The best, why? How many girls have you torridly kissed before?” Amber teasingly barged in.

 

“Well, today with Tiffany is my first time, but in my daydreams, I’ve already made out with Sulli countless times,” she admitted, unable to stop fantasizing about the girl. But who could blame her? If they were gay, I would say they could make a very good couple. They were both tall and gorgeous. Wait, I was just praising Krystal’s boyfriend a while ago. Now I regret wishing she was gay to be with Sulli. Though back in the restroom, she admitted she really had a serious girl crush on her.

 

“So you’re telling me Tiffany kisses better than me in your delusions?” Sulli whined, plastering a fake insulted expression.

 

“How about you prove to me that you kiss better than her?” Krystal shot her a flirtatious wink.

 

“Later in bed, honey,” Sulli winked back. I knew they wouldn’t really do it and everything was just a joke, but I wouldn’t deny the fact that I was enjoying their engaging actions.

 

I had finished spinning a while ago, and Krystal had too. For that reason, Jessica,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter