Miss Unmoved

My Boyfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m her girlfriend,” I accidentally blurted out, earning an amused yet still annoyed expression from the guy. Why the hell did I say that? Somebody point a gun at me and shoot me, please. I felt my lower lip quivering along with my fingertips at the thought that I had humiliated myself in front of Jessica. I couldn’t turn my head to look at her, couldn’t manage to see her reaction. I just wanted the ceiling and the floor to crush me in between and grind me to death!

 

After a moment, “Girlfriend? In your dreams. She is as straight as my ,” the guy burst out laughing like a total madman, his body arched a bit forward as his hands rested on his stomach.

 

“It’s true!” My tongue tripped over itself as I nervously responded. He didn’t stop snickering. From that moment on, I knew I could never convince him. My stupidity and self-embarrassment all amounted to nothing.

 

“Now, get the hell out of here and leave us alone,” he commanded, shooing me away with his hand as if I were some kind of maid.

 

Grunting, my fists clenched in anger, and I rolled my eyes at him. Just as I was about to turn around and leave them be, I felt an arm suddenly cling onto my shoulder. Not even a millisecond later, another hand grabbed my chin and forcefully tilted my face to the left. My eyes met a pair of cold eyes. In a blink, her lips crashed against mine, and moved in an incredible rhythm. My eyes opened wide, and all I could hear was the loud pounding of the organ located inside my chest. Her tongue powerfully broke through the obstacle and gracefully swirled inside my mouth. An electrifying jolt surged through my spine, making every part of me feel so tingly. Jessica kissed me!

 

After a long, but felt so quick, half a minute, she pulled back and turned her gaze back to the guy. “Who did you say is as straight as your ?” She deviously smirked at him. “Or should I put it this way, is your even straight?” She mocked.

 

Raising both his hands in surrender, the erted guy took a step back and walked away, completely defeated.

 

Damn. Why did it have to end so fast? Why did she stop kissing me? I knew all the answers to the questions, but I couldn’t stop asking myself as her flavors were still wildly roaming in my mouth. It tastes so ing good. Staring at her, I was stunned in place and had not yet recovered from the full shock. She was watching the guy disappear into the mass of human beings. When she turned forty-five degrees to glance at me, I felt my blood rush, and my face flushed red. Plastering a fake uninterested mask, I looked away.
 

I heard a giggle escape from her lips, and with that, my focus and sanity were blown away. I looked at her, and she snapped. “The last time I checked, my boyfriend canceled on me at the last minute. Now, I have a fake girlfriend?” She awkwardly laughed.

 

I made an annoyed sound. “Who the hell cares about your story?” I smiled sarcastically to upset her, so she wouldn’t notice me blushing like a tomato.

 

Her boyfriend canceled on her going here? Her boyfriend is my boyfriend. Nick canceled on her. So, I was right. He planned on meeting this thing here after I said no to him. What a jerk.

 

Her previous giggle was altered by a falling face, frowning and appearing to be uncomfortable. “You.”

 

My legs trembled when she said that. I was obviously taken aback. I flinched. “What—I don’t care about you or your story. Get a grip.” I wore my arrogant expression once again to hide how caught off guard I was.

 

Feeling wounded by what I had said, she withdrew and looked away. “I said thank you,” she said, shooting me one last disapproving look before walking past me and returning to her friends’ table.

 

Thank you? Wait, she thanked me for stopping the guy from harassing her. Why didn’t I hear the word thank? Oh, because I was lost in my thoughts about Nick canceling on her. I’m such an idiot!

 

 

“What’s wrong with your face?” Sungmin asked me seriously as I approached them.

 

Sunny stared at me blankly and asked, “Where’s your drink?”

 

Oh, right. I told them I was going to get myself a drink. Uncomfortably, I rested my forehead on the table, using my arms for support. “I finished it on my way back here.” God, because of Jessica, I find myself lying frequently. I didn't know how the couple reacted since my face was buried on the table. I didn’t really care though. “Aren’t we going home yet?” I added sluggishly.

 

“You’re acting childish. Go call your mom.” Sungmin teased me.

 

I heard a low sound which I was sure was Sunny’s palm hitting Sungmin’s shoulder again. “Didn’t I tell you to stop teasing her? Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter