Sick

Different : It's Magic

     "You know you could of warmed me that I don't know... That you're a wolf." Chen playfully pushed Luhan away from him as the older one laughed.

     "Why would I tell you my deepest secret? Plus you didn't tell me you were one now did you?" Luhan raised his eybrow.

     "Your sister was going to rip my head off."

     "Now you brought that upon yourself Jongdae." Luhan stuck his tongue out at him as Chen walked into his Chemistry class. A couple of girls got excited and waved at Luhan while he awkwardly waved and walked away and met up with Lay. He didn't understand why girls were so in love with him. But then again, he also questioned why some girls weren't all that into him. Like some girls.

     “Yoona? What are you doing here?” Lay asked walking into Changmin’s class.

     “I am your teacher for the day so behave.” Yoona pointed at him and smiled. “Well, yellow sweater, fake glasses. You seem teacher like today.” Lay teased as Yoona shooed him to his seat. "Do you know id Taemin's here? He has my notes."

     "I think he got sick this weekend." Lay told her.

     “Dude, Yoona’s teaching us today!” A silver haired boy said to another boy walking in. “Jonghyun sit down.” Yoona ordered.

     “Which one?” The duo said at the same time playfully smiling. “Don’t worry Yoong, I got them.” A boy grabbed the two by their necks and dragged them to their seats.

     “Thanks Yonghwa.” Yoona laughed a little, everyone claimed he was basically the guy version of her. “Ah… I know why this class is so low, we have our very own Jung Yonghwa here alongside with Kim Jonghyun!” Yoona continued to tease the two.

     “YAH! IM YOONA!” Jonghyun and Yonghwa stood up and pointed at her.

     “Treat me with respect, I am your teacher!” Yoona demanded.

     “That’s what Mr. Shim says but that obviously does not happen.” Luhan shrugged ignoring all of the boys attractions towards Yoona. “So you want me to leave?” She pointed towards the door.

     “NO!” Almost all the boys said. Luhan looked around the room, astounded by the amount of reactions she received. He leaned over to Seohyun and asked, “Are they always like this?” Seohyun looked up from her phone and towards the deer, “When it comes to Yoona, Jessica, Yuri or Sooyoung, yes.” She sighed at his question. Time went by very slowly but they finished early. Yoona was very careful not to make in=t awkward and obvious between her and Seohyun.

     “The answer… Hongbin?” Yoona called on him.

     “Seven square root three?”

     “Correct!” She said. Voices were heard in the back of the class. “Lee Minho, Jae Suk? What was the answer?”

     “I less than three you.” Minho said confidently and smirked at her.

     Yoona smiled and tipped her glasses down, “Invalid.” Her answer made Luhan subconsciously smile.”Yoong, are you going to the football game this Friday?” a boy named Woobin asked.

     “Of course!” Yoona said excitedly plopping down on top of a desk I the front of the room.

     “Who are the cheer leaders? When will they be revealed?” Yonghwa asked. Seohyun shook her head and sighed, “Don’t be that guy Yonghwa.”

     “What guy?”

     “They guy who creeps on the cheer team idiot.” Jonghyun said.

     “I am not! If anything that would be Jokwon!” Yonghwa pointed to the boy on the other side of the room. “If anything, I would be on the team.” Jokwon coolly stated flipping his nonexistent long hair making everyone laugh.

     “Luhan, are you going tomorrow?” Woobin asked Luhan. “Oh yeah. I mean new school, of course I would go to the first game.” Luhan shrugged.

     “Would you date a cheer leader or just a normal girl?” Minho questioned casuing all of the eyes in the room to land on him, even Changmin’s and Yoona’s. But mostly all of the girls in the room. “I… uh… I’m not really into dating…”

     “But if you had to, who would you date between Seohyun and Yoona?” Jokwon put out there making the awkwardness rise. Suddenly, the door of the classroom opened revealing a  distraught looking Taemin. “Can I speak to Yoona?” he panted. His face glistened with sweat and his eyes were red. “Alright, wait outside.” He stepped out and she went up to Luhan, “Was he like this in first period?”

     “He came in late, he just told me he was tired.” Yoona walked out and found Taemin pacing back and forth. “Taemin what’s wrong?”

     “This morning, I changed. I don’t know why. I don’t know why. I-I just… I just turned and I don’t know when because when went back to being human I was in the forest.” Taemin stuttered.

     Yoona took a closer look at Taemin. She grabbed his face and examined it, “Your eyes are red.”

     “Yeah, I have been rubbing them nonstop-”

     “No, as in your eye color is red. Did you just walk out from chemistry?” Yoona tilted her head. He simply nodded.

     “Chen is there, we can ask him. Stay here, I am going to grab my bag.” Yoona quickly went inside the room to retrieve her stuff. “Hey is everything alright?” Luhan asked her.

     “Oh, um yeah, Taemin is a little sick so I am going to take him home. Can you take notes for me next period?”

     “Sure.”

     “Thank you! Bye.” She waved and grabbed Taemin as she exited the room. “Has anyone mentioned anything about your eyes?” She asked fast walking to the science hall.

     “No.” Yoona quickly opened the door to the lab, “Excuse me, may I borrow Chen?” While Yoona was talking to the teacher Taemin stuck his head inside the room briefly. Luna caught sight of him and her eyes flashed to his eyes. She turned to Baekhyun, “Did you see his eyes?” Baekhyun whispered to her before she could say anything.

     “Looks like Chen isn’t the only hidden wolf.” Luna pressed her tongue against her cheek as she watched the door close behind Chen and Yoona.

     “Jongdae, what’s wrong with him?”

     “Uh-oh… Only alphas or twins have red eyes. But most of the time they change color. But ninety five percent of the time, if you aren’t the alpha and your eyes are      red, the wolf is trying to take over. He probably got sick at the waterfall and the wolf is taking this as an opportunity since his guard is low.” Chen explained.

     “How can we help him?”

     “Ah!” Taemin grabbed his head trying to reduce the pain he was receiving. Flashes of the vision he repeated received came, he was still chasing this girl and a white wolf kept flashing.

     “What do we do?” Yoona panicked a little.

     “We have to get him home.”

     “Wolf, white wolf. All white. H-he keeps showing up.” Taemin was jittery.

     Baekhyun removed his ear from the door and turned to Luna once again, “Taemin said white wolf. And who do we know that’s all white?” Baekhyun told Luna giving her a worried expression.

     “My brother…”

     “If the wolf is trying to take over, how is a human going to help?”

     “Unless she isn’t human…”

     “But if she is and she continues to help him… She’s going to get ripped to shreds.”

     “Mr. Lee, I put Taemin to sleep, he will be fine for a little bit.” Yoona told him walking into their kitchen.

     “What’s wrong with him though?”

     “He’s sick. Not deathly sick. But when a wolf –especially a new one- is sick your mind is everywhere and the wolf part of your mind will try to take control.” Chen explained to Mr. Lee who has never experienced this sort of thing. Something kept pondering in Yoona’s mind. “What about the white wolf he kept seeing?”

     “That I am not sure of…”

     “Describe what he told you; let me see if I can see it clearly.” Mr. Lee suggested.

     “Uh… he said he was in the forest as a wolf, and he was chasing a girl. Then the white wolf came out of nowhere.”

     Mr. Lee closed his eyes and tried to see it. Because of his age the vision was blurred. But he saw a wolf, which was obviously Taemin, who was growling a girl who was wearing what looked like a white dress. The girl’s voice could be heard but it sounded like an echo.

     “Taemin, think. Get a grip. You are not a beast. Don’t let the wolf win.” The girl said keeping her hands out in front of her. She turned her head a little but then looked back at Taemin. She then began to run and seconds later Taemin went chasing after her.

     The girl slid on the leaves and picked something up, “Found it!” She whipped her head around when she her more growling and Taemin jumped about to attack her but a white wolf came out and tackled Taemin.

     Mr. Lee came back to his senses. “The girl was trying to help him. She ran and then the white wolf you guys spoke of showed up and looks like it saved her.”

     “Who was the girl?” Chen asked.

     “I don’t know. My vision was blurred and the voice I heard was like an echo.”

     “Thank you for trying Mr. Lee. I’ll send Naeun over with some medicine. But do not let him out of the house. Any moon will affect him. Even if he glances at it.”

     “Thank you Yoona and Chen.”

     “Anything for Taemin.”

     “If he goes crazy, tranquilize him.” Chen said walking out of the house with Yoona. “I can make a temporary potion to help for now since the one the will clear it will take a while.” Yoona told her wolf friend.

     “You know how to fix him?”

     “I read something about this last month. But will take a while. Get Naeun, she needs to help me grow wolfsbane.”

     “That’s going to hurt him.”

     “Yeah but it will slow down the wolf part. To completely stop it is like a gas bomb.”

     “Alirght.”

     “Go get Naeun.” Her eyes glowed as she flashed to her house. When she arrived she searched for the book that dealt with wolf fever. Yoona poofed up a pot and started to plant wolfsbane.

     “I came as fast as I could.” Naeun ran down the stairs of the basement and tossed her bad aside.

     “Fully mature this plant and take it to Taemin. Mix it in his drink.” She instructed the younger and before Naeun could speak Yoona continued and answered her question, “Yes it will hurt him but it will keep him from going wolf crazy.”

     “Yes ma’am. How bad is it?” Naeun asked sprinkling dust on the soil. “I don’t think it is that bad… But it’s still bad.” Yoona said getting ingredients from her cabinet. “Beautiful!” Naeun smiled admiring the purple plant. Yoona picked one and threw it in the black cauldron along with the rest of the ingredients and covered it. “Hurry and go over to Taemin’s house and do what I told you. I have to wait till this turns light blue and that’s going to take over a day.”

     “I will force feed him this place.” Naeun said happily making them both laugh on her way out.

     “Careful. He’s irritable.”


Hello! I am finally free from school! And i am really sorry this is a short chapter! I promise next chapter will be a bit longer.Also please kwwp reading "Not Your average realtionship because i only have six chapters left! But I hope you guys will continue to support my stories even though i take years to update and they arent as long as i have hoped. But I hope this is good enough for now~! comment and subscribe and i will try to update soon!
Peace out cub scouts!!!!!!!!!!