Fears

Different : It's Magic

     “How was the date?” Sooyoung teased Yoona.

     “It wasn’t a date. He took care of Yoogeun while I took care of Kyungsan.”Yoona explained.

     “I should have of gone, I could have made it into a date.” Sunny said walking in with popcorn, “Can’t you make a love spell?”

     “Why would I cast a love spell on him?”

     “I never said on him. I’m talking about you! You treat guys the same way you treat girls. As friends.” Sunny told her.

     “Lim Yoona!” A deep voice echoed in the house.

     “Shim Changmin!” Yoona mocked her cousin’s voice.

     “There is a firefly and a fish in this house.” Changmin stated.

     “Yeah, there is going to be rock bug and two humans as well.” Yoona said in a childish voice.

     “Are you just going to keep ignoring my existence?” Sooyoung threw her hands up in the air.

     “He doesn’t love you.” Yoona turned to her with a demotic look.

     “He never will.” Sunny and Yoona laughed evilly.

     “Is that why you ignore me during class?” Sooyoung gasped going along with Yoona’s and Sunny’s weirdness.

     “No.” Changmin bent down and kissed Sooyung. “Yah! Wait till she’s nineteen you !” Sunny scolded them throwing a pillow at them.

     “Seriously, I accept this relationship, but not in front of me.” Yoona covered her eyes.

     “You know Taecyeon always talks to Nichkhun about you.”

     “You mean the vamp with no aura?” Sunny asked popping another chip in .

     “That’s the one.” Changmin nodded.

     “I brought humans!” Naeun said walking in with Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

     “Is the scandolous couple here?” Hyoyeon teased.

     “Only for a second, I needed to check on Yoona.” Changmin said getting up.

     “Why do you always check on me? Seriously every single day.” Yoona stated.

     “I promised your parents, but don’t forget you’re helping me tomorrow!”

     “Alright, see you tomorrow.”

     “I cannot believe you are dating Yoona’s twenty three year old cousin.” Naeun said eating some popcorn.

     “I’m almost of age.” Sooyoung whined.

     “Is this rest coming?” Tiffany asked.

     “Nope, the ice witches are sister bonding, while Seo, Yul and Tae- What are they doing?” Sunny thought.

     “It wasn’t hard tracking you three.” Luna said balancing herself on a bench. Yuri, Seohyun and Taeyeon were taking a walk when they bumped into Luhan’s group.

     “How did you find out about us and us knowing?” Taeyeon asked. They were surrounded.

     “Lay may not be a purebred, but he knows a nymph and a mermaid when he smells one.” Chanyeol shrugged.

     “Don’t worry, we haven’t told anybody about you all. Kai told us because we are the only non wolves here.” Yuri admitted sorta.

     “Who do you know of so far?” Seohyun asked.

     “We know about you three,” Luna said.

     “And of course, the mermaid.” Lay put out there.

     “The other vamp Minho because of his ring. Goes for you too.” Victoria said to Yuri.

     “Is that it big bro?” Luna turned to Luhan.

     “Yeah, that’s it.” Luhan nodded not adding in his and Tao’s knowledge of Taemin, Chen and Sehun, “When was the last time hunters were here?”

     “Seven years ago. I helped kill them off.” Yuri smirked.

     “She is so badass.” Amber whispered to Suho and D.O. , both nodded in agreement. Yuri just simply smiled at them.

     “We look out for each other, keep each other safe.” Kris spoke up.

     “At all costs.” Xiumin added.

     “Agreed, but how about we hand out tomorrow? Go to the Waterfall and act our age, which are teenagers. For most of us.” Yuri offered wanting to act seventeen again.

     “I’m in!” D.O. raised his hand, “Sounds fun.”

     “Count us in!” Suho, Baekhyun, Kris and Amber said.

     “I don’t know…” Luna said nervously. “Waterfall! Waterfall!” The fifteen of them chanted. “Fine.” She gave in.

     “No magic, no wolf, just fun.” Taeyeon concluded.

     “Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to the hospital.” Yuri jumped and turned into a bat then flew away.

     “We’re going to follow her.” Nichkhun said as they turned into bats as well.

     “Why are they going to the hospital?” Lay tilted his head.

     “Lay, what kind of bank is in a hospital?” Suho sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

     “Blood bank?” Lay said hesitantly.

     “Now what are they?” Xiumin asked him like he was a five year old.

     “Vampires- OH! I get it .” Lay smiled and nodded his head proud of what he accomplished.

     “Well I guess we will see you tomorrow, I’ll ask others if they want to come.” Taeyeon said.

     “You go ahead, I’m going to stay in town.” Luhan said.

      “Alright see you at home.” Luna waved.

     “Me too.” Seohyun shooed Taeyeon away.

     “So what exactly do nymphs do…”The two heard Baekhyun asked Taeyeon.

     “I guess it’s just me and you. So tell me, were you born a witch or did someone give you powers?” Luhan accused her.

     “I was born a witch, for your information.”

     “It must be pretty lonely being the only witch, Nobody who is the same or has the same abilities.” Luhan eyed her.

     “Not as bad as you think.” They kept walking until they reached a flower shop he was at a couple of days ago. Seohyun looked at them and held a rose in her hands.

     “A rose?” Luhan raised his eyebrows.

     “Yeah. Roses are my favorite. Not too bold, it isn’t unusual, one of the symbols of love. Something I hope to find.” Seohyun said in a daze. They walked away from the shop and Seohyun began rubbing her arms.

     “Are you cold?” Luhan asked.

     “No, I’m fine.”

     “Here.” Luhan removed his blazer and handed it to her.

     “No, really I am fine.” She said even though she wanted it to happen.

     “Don’t be stubborn.” Luhan covered her shoulders with his blazer, “ I have to go, I’ll see you tomorrow?”

     “Definitely. What about your jacket?”

     “Give it to me tomorrow.” Was the last thing he said before running off. Luhan ran home, hoping that everyone was still awake so he could call them. He pulled out his phone and dialed the first person who came to mind.

     “Hello?”

     “Yoona?”

     “This is Yoona’s secretary, how may I direct your call?” He heard Sooyoung’s voice through the phone. “Herro? You speak English berry good?” Hyoyeon took the phone from her trying to Speak English.

     “Yes I can speak English.”” Luhan said trying not to laugh.

     “Wah! His English is good.” He heard Hyoyeon talking in Korean again.

     “I apologize for them. You called?” Finally he heard Yoona’s voice.

     “Yeah, uh Yuri invited us to go to the waterfall, do you want to go?”

     “I wish I could but I promised my cousin I would help him grade papers.” Yoona said sadly.

     “Who’s your cousin?” Luhan sat up.

     “Our math teacher.”

     “Mr. Shim?”

     “He’s the one.”

     “What about the other girls?” Luhan asked.

     “Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and I are volunteering tomorrow because we are apparently behind in volunteer hours.” Tiffany sighed.

     “Naeun and I can go though!” Sunny hi fived Naeun.

     “They can go, but the rest can’t, thanks for asking though.” Yoona said before hanging up. Luhan let out a sigh when she hung up. “You seem a bit disappointed.” Luna said coming out of nowhere.

     “Why aren’t you asleep?” Luhan covered his face.

     “It’s only nine. Why do you seem so sad?” Luna couldn’t help but smile, finding ways of teasing her brother.

     “I’m not sad.” He quickly said.

     “Are you interested in her?” She teased more.

     “No. She’s just- she’s just a friend.”

     “Hey where did your blazer go?” Luna raised her eyebrow.

     “I gave it to Seohyun, she was cold.” Luhan responded clearly irritated.

     “Oh so you’re interested in Seohyun?!” Luna smile grew wider; he was just making it too easy for Luna.

     “NO! I am not interested in her!”

     “Why are you so scared to fall in love?” Luna asked plopping down on the couch, her voice was softer and more curious, “Don’t deny it. I know your biggest fears and the only thing that scares you in losing your friends, and falling in love. Death doesn’t even faze you. Only, and I mean only, if your friend dies.”

     “Likewise you are scared of heights, fire and turning someone into a wolf.”

     “Wrong. Turning someone is first. But tell me, do you have any feelings for anyone?”

     “Why don’t you tell me first, do you have feelings for anybody?” He quickly reversed it.

     “We have been here for two weeks. Yes we made great friends but nobody I would date.” She said confidentially but party lied.

     “Then there is my answer. I have to call Kai.”

     “Don’t forget Chen, Sehun and Taemin.” Luna added walking into their kitchen as Luhan dialed Kai’s number. “Kai?”

     “Sup?”

     “We are heading to the waterfall tomorrow do you Chen, Taemin and Sehun want to go?”

     “YES! Yuri and I have wanted to go! We haven’t had enough time to though.”

     “So is that a yes?”

     “YES! I’ll go tell them.” Kai said and hung up.

     “Do you want anything to eat?” Luna asked from the Kitchen.

     “No, I’m fine.” Luhan walked into his room. He sat on his bed thinking. ‘Why am I so afraid of love… ?’

     “Yoona, you should go tomorrow.” Tiffany shook Yoona’s arm.

     “I’d love to but Changmin-”

     “I’ll fill in for you.” Sooyoung suggested.

     “You two will get no work done if that happens. Plus you have volunteering!” Sunny shot Sooyoung’s idea down.

     “You get to see abs!” Hyoyeon tried to reason since she was almost positive that all of who were going had some sort of abs.

     “I’ll go next time. Plus I need to come up with an idea for homecoming, get the material and all that crap.”

     “You work too much, Student council, homecoming committee.” Sunny said.

     “All of you are on there too.”

     “Yeah but we aren’t president and planner.” Naeun said.

     “Homecoming is next month we have to get ready.”

     “Will you at least come to the football games? We’re cheering for the first game.” Tiffany pestered Yoona. They were on the cheer team for their school. They haven’t performed yet but not a lot of people knew who was on the team even though it was probably the same people as last year which had Yoona , Yuri, Sunny, Sooyoung, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany as captain. When try outs came Krystal, Victoria and others made the team.

     “I have to go to the football game Fany.”

     “You seemed worried, Are you ok?” Naeun asked her.

     “I am just thinking about if there are more wolves or things like that I don’t know about.”

     “Why are you so scared about that? Shouldn’t that be a good thing? More creatures?” Hyoyeon asked.

     “I don’t know if the hunters are all gone,” She admitted, “I’m scared that I, or someone else might die.”


Herro! this is my shortest chapter, sorry. The next couple chapters will be pretty short. So i am just going to say this now, there WILL be character death. There will be in the future. I wont tell you who, but there will. There was Seohan (-__-) in this chapter. and a llittle next chapter.

Comment and subscribe~! HaPpY BiRThdAY SeHUn!