Fun

Different : It's Magic

READ Authors note please! ^_^

     "Come follow us." Taemin led the group. They were walking towards the waterfall. "Kai, we haven't been here in a while," Krystal said walking next to him.

     "The last time we were here was with Yunho." Kai nodded. Baekhyun looked at Tao, 'Yunho?' Baekhyun mouthed to him. Tao whispered "Do you think it's the same Yunho?" Baekhyun just quickly shook his head.

     "Here we are!" Taemin and Yuri announced, "This leads straight to the ocean. So who's first?" Taemin clapped his hands.

     "I volunteer Krystal!" Kai said picking her up bridal style and flung her over the waterfall. Her scream was more of a laughter as she was free falling into the little area where the water poured into. "KIM JONGIN!"

     "Jung Soojung!" Kai called back in a mocking tone. D.O. Looked at his friends beside him, "Grab him." He whispered to them. Kris, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chanyeol grabbed Kai by the arms and legs.

     "What are you guys doing?" Kai was confused, he looked back and forth from the four of them. Kai was struggling to break free, but it didn't do anything. They kept swinging him back and forth until they threw him over the waterfall.

     "I hate you all!" He screamed landing in the water.

     “Wait! He didn’t take his shirt off!” Jessica complained, “DAMN!” Yuri and Luna stomped. Kai climbed out of the water and took off the sopping wet T-shirt wringing it out revealing his abs.

     “Whoo!” The girls screamed from the top of the waterfall while Krystal kept calling Kai a stripper. “Yah, do I get paid to do this?” Kai asked the girl playing in the water, she simply shook her head, “Yeah that’s right, I don’t. There for, I am not a stripper Jung.”

     “Whatever you say Kim.”

     “Let’s go Seo baby!” Jessica said removing her top revealing a bright pink bikini top and Seohyun revealing a white one with both girls revealing their flat abs. “Aye y lady.” Kris whistled and high fived Luhan. Jessica looked over her should and smirked, “Oppan Gangnam style.” Then jumped hand in hand with Seohyun. “Taeyeon come on!” Seohyun screamed.

     “Fine. Baek and Xiumin. You two are going down with me!” She pushed the two wolves in front of her as she jumped right after them. The waterfall was filled with screams and laughter.

     “Luna, you’re next.” Chen said as Taemin, D.O. , and Sehun went. “She’s scared of heights.” Luhan informed Chen. The three looked when they head cheers from Kris removing his shirt. “Aye y baby!” Jessica mocked Kris from the bottom of the waterfall. “OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!” They yelled with him as he was pushed down by Tao who cannonballed after.

     Chen thought for a moment, trying to find a way to get Luna to jump. “What’s your biggest fear?” Chen asked and Luna just shook her head stubbornly in response. Suddenly Chen grabbed her arm and tried to pull her, but boy was she strong.

     Luna kept resisting, “No Chen, I don’t want to.” She tried to pull away but he had her in a death grip, “This isn’t Twilight, I am not cliff diving.”

     “Yes, that is correct, you aren’t. You are diving from a waterfall. Not even diving, jumping.”

     “I’m not Bella.”

     “And I’m not Jacob.” Chen joked, “Or am I?”

     “I really don’t want to.”

     “Don’t you want to get over your fear?” He asked her, not letting go. She thought for a moment then said, “Of course I do.”

     “Then why not now?” He asked while she was trying to pry her arm loose with her free hand. She grabbed his arm and tried pulling him off. Luna’s grip was tight on him, but when he let go and pulled his arm away her nail dug into his skin and was dragged along his arm leaving three red lines going down and around his arm. Luna stumbled back from the recoil and gasped at what she had left.

     “That’s my biggest fear.” Was what she said before running into the forest leaving a puzzled look on Chen’s face. “It’s a scratch why would she…” He stopped mid-sentence and turned around and looked at Luhan who was watching him. Luhan’s eyes shone a blood red color before free falling down. “She’s a wolf.” Chen said to himself before running after her. “Luna!” He called her name. He turned and found her leaning on a tree looking traumatized. “I’m fine.” He reassured her.

     “No you’re not, you are going to hate me =, become a monster like me.” Anxiety was clear in her voice, but what shocked Chen was that she called herself a monster. Never once as he thought being a wolf made him a monster. Chen thought for a second than said, “Look at me.”

     “No.” Once again she refused.

     “Look me in the eye, and tell me you did nothing.” Chen sunk to eye level with her.

     “I can’t because I did.” Luna growled not looking up. Chen took a deep breath and said, “You can’t turn a monster into something he already is.” He finally confessed.

     “What?” Luna finally looked up at the boy in front of her. Then and only then, did she see his golden eyes, and just for a second her eyes flashed the same exact color as well even though her eyes are red.

     “You bastard!” She pushed him away, “I thought you were human!” Chen released his famous troll laugh as he sang, “HAHAHA! I’m a purebred!” Chen laughed skipping back to the waterfall. “I’m going to kill you!”

 

     “Where’s your sister?” Seohyun asked Luhan, she was going to try her best to get as much time as possible with him. “She’ll be here any minute.” Luhan nodded at her, and as soon as he said that Chen and Luna jumped from the waterfall, Chen coming before Luna. “Move, she’s going to rip my head off!” He swam past them laughing but with fear in his voice. Luna trailed not too far behind him.

     “You two look nothing alike.” Seohyun laughed a little watching Luna trying to choke Chen.

     “That’s what everyone says,” Luhan smiled, “the truth is that we are complete opposites.”

     “How so?” Seohyun raised her eyebrow. “First off, girl. Boy. When she’s a wolf her coat is completely black and mine is completely white. Since wolves eyes change color whenever mine are red, hers are amber, and when mine are gold, hers is yellow and vice versa. She believes in something that I have no interest in.”

     “And what is that?”

     “Love.” By that simple phrase, Seohyun’s world caved in. ‘How the hell am I going to get him to love me now…’

     “Oh… Uh are you going to the football game?” She quickly changed the subject.

     “Are there going to be cheerleaders?” Luhan made a erted smile causing her to roll her eyes. “Yes.”

     “Then yes, I am going. Who’s on the cheer team?”

     “Can’t say.” Seohyun teased.

     “ME!” Victoria interrupted their conversation. “You’re such a -block Vic.” Nichkhun said dragging her across the water away from them. “Nah, she didn’t really -block anything.” Luhan shrugged causing Seohyun’s face to fall a little more. “She didn’t?”

     “Nope. Come on, they’re playing Marco polo.” Luhan swam away to the others direction.

     “At least I am getting a better chance than Yoona.” She sighed following behind.

     “Are you sure you are a teacher? Because these grades… what’s the word I am looking for? Oh right, these grades are .” Yoona told her cousin marking a big “F” on a test.

     “They think because there is a five and six year difference it doesn’t matter, and too add on to that, the class is full of guys so.. I don’t know what to do.” Changmin sighed rubbing his temples.

     “Well I’d offer to help but I don’t know how I could help.” Yoona said without looking up from the paper she was grading. Changmin then smiled at Yoona as he thought of an idea. “Want to teach a class?”

     “Hell no!”

     “I’ll raise your grade!” Changmin offered.

     “I have an A.”

     “Fine, I’ll drop your grade!” He tried her. “Changmin!” She would of brought up Sooyoung but she didn’t want to get on his bad side.

     “Please! I feel like they will pay more attention when you teach! Did you not see them at your track meet last year?”

     “They were cheering Yuri and CL on as well.” Yoona reasoned with her cousin. Changmin pondered in his head for a while until he offered, “I won’t give you homework for two months and I will pay you and buy you food every time you teach.”

     “Really?” Yoona said slowly.

     Changmin clamped his hands together and sat in a pleading position, “Yes, I just need their grades to go up before my meeting with the principle.”

     Yoona was silent for a second. In her head she was stuffing her face with so rice, Kimchi and kimbap while Changmin was in the background crying while handing the waiter his credit card. She snapped out of her day dream and gave in, “Fine.”

     “Thank you! I love you!” Changmin hugged her.

     “Yeah sure, you love me now.”

     “You know, since we are almost done her, you can head to the waterfall now.” He pointed to the door.

     “It’s already late. I’m going to see them on Monday anyways. Wait what class and day do you want me to come in?”

     “Monday classes one and three.” Her cousin smiled at her.

     “You’re also paying me right?”

     “YES! Of course!”

     “Then I expect a dinner on Monday at six to feed me and me.”

     “Ma’am yes ma’am.”

     “You just punch in cosine to find the answer.” Yoona wrote on the board and circled the answer. She turned and saw all the students writing down notes.

     “Yoona why are you here?” Nichkhun asked her as she walked by. “Helping my cousin.” She jabbed her thumb towards Changmin who was at his desk.

     “Getting paid?” He smirked.

     “Hell yeah.” She said and Nichkhun gave her a hi five. Luhan’s group has been in town for a little over three weeks and all have gotten close, she finds them as family now.

     “Dude, stop talking to her, you have Victoria.” Taecyeon said to him, “Taking someone’s dibs, that’s just sad.” He shook his head in disappointment.

     “You know what’s sad? Thinking that you’re going to get what you have dibs on.” Yoona responded coolly receiving ooo’s and burns from the other students, “Also it’s sad that a Junior is teaching a senior class.” Silence fell upon them.

     “We like you though.” Someone said breaking the silence.

     “Well, after today, if all you guys focus the whole chapter, pass your next two texts with an ‘A’, I will come back.” The class cheered and told each other to pass. “Now leave!” She screamed as the bell rang.

     “I’ll fail for you.” Nichkhun told he on his way out causing her to laugh. She was clearing off the board when Luhan walked in. “You weren’t in history today.”

     “Teaching a class. Do you have him now?”

     “No third.”

     “He is my top student, the rest of them just .” Changmin said clearly frustrated while typing on the computer.

     “Well I’m teaching third as well.” She informed Luhan.

     “Well I cannot wait to be there.” Luhan smiled receiving an eraser to the face.

     “No flirting with the teacher.” Changmin scolded Luhan.

     “Coming from you.” Yoona mocked as she got hit by a stress ball that was on Changmin’s computer table.

     “What do you mean?” Luhan askd.

     “Nothing. Go to class!” Yoona smacked the desk with the ruler causing him to flinch.

     “Alright, I’m going, Ms. Lim.” He said sarcastically and bowed as he left.

     “You and him see quite close. But I never see him and you together.”Changmin said.

     “I don’t know, we have a lot in common, we have history and English together so… we talk in those classes and at lunch.”

     “I see him with Seohyun more. He talks to Seohyun in third.”

     “She’s in third? I cannot teach that class, she hates me enough.”

     “Please you promised! First and third are my worst classes!”

     “You owe me so much.”

     “It’s my break period anyways.”

     “I am just going to say this. You are the actual teacher here.”

     “But you can pass as one. Why don’t you become one?” Changmin asked.

     “No. I want to do something big, legendary, something that brings magic.”

     “Well you should learn how to love as well. You haven’t let anybody in.” he said taking off his glasses.

     “Am I really going to take dating advice from my cousin who is in a scandalous relationship with my best friend.”

     Changmin’s eyebrows bunched together, “You don’t like me and Sooyung together?”

     “No, I never said that. I’m just saying i don’t see myself with anyone.” Yoona admitted while she continued to erase the board. To her guys were close friends. Most guys always fell for her and Yoona didn’t know why. They were always claiming they like her but she doesn’t reciprocate the feelings. She wanted a relationship that wasn’t love at first sight, or looks. She knew a good relationship needed a good friendship but she didn’t really feel it.

     “After third period, will you let me go back to class?” she asked changing the subject.

     “Of course.” Yoona sat down at Changmin’s desk and spun around in his chair. She snapped her fingers and her bracelet came off her wrist and transformed into her wand.

     “Really? You’re lucky my desk is in the back where people can’t see you.” Changmin said typing on his computer. Yoona pointed her wand at his cluttered desk and her eyes flashed a bright yellow for a second. “Tada! I feel better.” Yoona said continuing to spin in the chair. Changmin’s desk was now completely organized. Papers stacked, pencils in their holders, and paperclips in a tiny bucket. Yoona’s eyes flashed green as she made an apple appear on his desk.

     “Why don’t I just scream to the world my cousin is a witch.” Changmin sighed. Yoona laughed as she lightly slapped her wand on her wrist and turned into a bracelet  again. The bell rang for third period.

     ‘Let’s see what hell will bring me…’


Soo... I know I was supposed to be on Hiatus but I am doing my best and ignoring all my homework because it is gross. SO i quickly typed up this short chapter. Yeah I have to have my Luna/Chen moments becuase i just love them so much! But I have a new story coming up since "Not Your Average relationship' is coming to an end soon. And I need to know what should be the main ship so vote here please! ANyways thanks for reading! comment and subscribe I love reading your comments! Till next time!