Run

Different : It's Magic

     “Cheerleader?” Luhan leaned on the lockers staring at the brunette.

     “Yes cheerleader.” Yoona replied. She was wearing a white tank top with the number seven on it with white shorts, white shoes and a navy half varsity jacket with her name on the back. Cheerleaders had to wear them on game days.

     “So are you captain? Since you are basically head of everything in the school?”

     “No Fany is. I’m only a junior.” Yoona said closing her locker and throwing her duffle bag with her name on it as well over her shoulder.

     “You know seven is my number right?” The soccer player informed the cheerleader.

     “No. I was here first, get a new one.” Yoona scrunched her nose.

     “No it’s my number. Well anyways how is Taemin? He looked terrible yesterday.”

     “I told him to stay home.”

     “Are you his mom?”

     “Might as well be.” They walked into their first period together. Luhan stopped in his tracks as he examined the class, “Wow… How many cheerleaders are in here?”

     “Me, Sooyoung, Jess, Tae and Seohyun.” Yoona pointed to each of them.

     “Seohyun, you’re a cheerleader? Do you get thrown in the air and stuff?” Luhan asked as he threw his hands up to demonstrate the tossing.

     “Yes but I’m not a flyer Luhan.” Seohyun said wearing the same thing as Yoona but her number was eleven.

     “Let’s go wolves!” Kai and Chen screamed entering the class wearing their school colors causing people to cheer with them. The two cupped their mouths to make their voices louder, “Our quarterback-”

     “Who still won’t reveal his abs!” CL interrupted them making the class erupt in laughter as the two wolves continued their intro, “Choi Seunghyun, also known as the one and only T.O.P.!” 

     T.O.P. Stuck his head inside the classroom and waved at the cheering students. “Yoona, don’t fall when you’re flying.” He .

     “I’ll try. You know, as long as you catch the ball.” She shot back and smirked as the whole class ooed.

     “SHOTS FIRED!” Kai announced.

     “Seunghyun get out of here and go to class." Yoona pointed out of the classroom. Suddenly two more boys joined him inside the classroom. “Tell us you love us!” The youngest one smiled.

     “Everyone our Line backer and running back! Kwon Jiyeong and Lee Jinki! Welcome to our pointless class G-Dragon and Onew.” Taeyeon bowed as if they were royalty.

     “I love you now leave.” She smiled and pushed them out of the class as G-Dragon blew her a kiss.

     “Are they close?” Luhan asked Kai as Kai just nodded, “Good friends since freshman year.” He turned to his blonde wolf friend and smirked, “jealous?”

     “Why would I of all people be jealous?” Luhan looked at him with an insulted look on his face. 

     “Have you fallen for her? Or did you fall for Seohyun?”

     “Yes- I mean no!” He vigorously shook his head after his mistake, “Do you want to play soccer later before the game?”

     “Six on six?” Kai smirked.

     “Taemin drink it!”

     “No, it hurts.” He grumbled covering his face with his pillow. Sure it was postponing the wolf but it gave him huge headache and made his body burn.

     “You’re eyes are pretty normal. So it means it's helping.” Naeun said putting the glass of water down.

     "Are you going to the game tonight?”

     “Yeah, I’m gonna go now. Later tonight Yoona’s going to have it ready alright.”

     “Is it actually going to work?” Taemin partially doubted Yoona’s cure.

     “Yeah, just keep drinking the water with the wolfbane in it.” Naeun said picking up her bag, “I'm going to go set up the body painting at the game.”

     “Bye, thanks for taking care of me.” He told her as she closed the door. Taemin stood up and opened his window. He dumped out the cup of water, “I don't need this.” And climbed back into his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     “Let’s go wolves!” Yoona and Hyoyeon cheered walking around campus. They walked past the soccer field and you could clearly see twelve boys on the field. The two continued to walk while watching the boys play. Yoona saw Luhan running around dribbling the ball past everyone and shot it into the goal.

     They saw Luhan being tackled by Lay and Sehun while the rest of the team cheered and the other team threw themselves on the floor probably tired from running after Luhan. Hyoyeon noticed Yoona’s gaze was fixed on someone. “Interested in a certain blonde?”

     “No Hyoyeon, I’m sorry,” Yoona turned to her and placed her hand on her shoulder and had a very straight face on, “I am not interested in you.” Hyoyeon frowned and placed her hand over her heart, “I thought we had something.” They stared at each other for a second then bursted out laughing.

     “But no, I just really think they should be on the soccer team.” Yoona nodded as they went back to watching them run around. A couple of them crowded around Luhan and pointed towards their direction. Luhan pushed them away, you could hear a distant “YAH!” as Luhan picked up the soccer ball and threw it at Kai and ended up hitting Kai, Lay and Chen. “What did I do?” They heard Chen's voice. Xiumin and Sehun turned back to the two girls and kissed the side of their fist and pointed up and followed the direction of their fingers.

     Yoona rolled her eyes at her idiot friends and continued walking towards the locker room with Hyoyeon. The rest of the girls were in there changing already. Yoona opened up her locker and pulled out her duffle bag with her uniform in it.

     “Is the thing ready yet?” Naeun walked inside the locker room and went up to Yoona.

     “Can you check what color it is? It’s in my bag.” Yoona said with a bobby pin between her teeth while putting her hair up in a bow. Naeun walked over and pulled out a sphere capsule about the size of a fist.  There was a think sapphire colored cloud swirling inside against the container. “Yoong, it’s like a sapphire blue color.”

     “Great, it should be ready around…” She picked up her phone and checked the time, “Eight thirty. So around ten when the game is done I’ll go there.” Yoona continued as she tied her shoes.

     “Let’s go guys! Naeun, people are starting to come in.” Tiffany said skipping over to her.

     “See you guys later. Good luck!” She told the girls, “But I swear, if L makes me paint on his abs again. I will raise hell.” Her comment made everyone laugh including the coach.

     “Roll call!” Jessica sang, “Double zero?”

     “HERE!” Tiffany screamed. Everyone’s ears were already plugged since she did that every time.

     “Thirty three?”

     “Here!” A girl named Hyorin raised her hand.

     “Twenty seven?”

     Victoria raised her hand. They continued toa call roll until they ended with Seohyun. They were in all white uniforms, some long sleeved, some short sleeved. The collar is dark red and a yellow and red line creating a ‘V’ on their torso. Their skirts were white with the slits red and their pom-poms were red a yellow. In the middle of their uniforms they had the letters ‘JW’ standing for Jeju wolves.

     The girls ran out of the locker room dropping their bags next to the fence separating them from the bleacher area. Even though not many people were there yet, the cheers were loud.

     “Damn.” Kris checked them out. “Don’t be a Kris.” Xiumin whacked him on his head.

     “Let’s go team!” Luhan, Sehun and Kai screamed at them teasing the cheerleaders. The girls huddled up and then got into formation facing them with Krystal and Yoona in the front. “Kim Jongin! Oh Sehun! Luhan Oppa Saranghayeo! Now go off!” They cheered earning a roar of applause and cheering.

     The other team had arrived and they were the falcons. The football team came out and the announcer read out the team names and positions.

      “Our quarter back Choi Seunghyun, Linebacker Kwon Jiyeong, running back Lee Jinki…” He went on and on until he turned to the cheerleaders, “Alright ladies, let’s cheer them on!”

     “Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppa neun saranghae! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Mani mani hae!” They cheered.

     While the football players were setting up the cheer leaders were warming themselves up along with the crowd. Yuri, Hyorin and Sooyoung threw Yoona in the air doing a full body spin along with Hyoyeon who was thrown by Seohyun, Sunny and Jessica while Victoria was doing back hand springs.

     After about thirty minutes Luhan and Chen decided to pay the cheerleaders a visit. “Im Yoona is a flyer?” Luhan said leaning over the small fence that only came up to his waist. Chen and Luhan were impressed with all of them. Luhan scrunched his nose for a second and said, “Dangerous.”

     “Sorry, can’t talk. Not allowed while the game is in play.” She said. As she did their team scored a point. Yoona ran back to her position.

     “Eureurong, Eureurong, Eureurong dae!” They danced and threw the flyers in the air. They decided flyers should entertain for now giving the rest who weren’t helping them a break.

     “Enjoying the show?” Seohyun asked Luhan who was now with Suho. She was currently collecting the pom-poms to hand out to the team.

     “Yeah, you guys are grea- Yoona!” Luhan screamed. Everyone saw what he was screamed about. Everyone saw Yoona loosed her balance as Jessica, Hyoyrin and Hyoyeon held her up. Yoona tried to regain her balance but it was too late, she began falling as the rest of the cheerleaders crowded around the area she was about to fall in. Luckily they were able to catch her. But she landed on her ankle.

     Seohyun sighed, even when Yoona wasn’t even trying or meant to take Luhan’s attention she succeeded at it. “Yoona are you alright?” Luhan jumped over the fence along with Kai and Xiumin.

     “Yeah, I’m fine you don’t have to worry. Really I’m fine.” Yoona reassured people standing up. Her ankle hurt a bit but she knew it wasn’t anything she couldn’t fix.

     Mr. Lee slowly opened the door to Taemin’s room, “Taemin, how are you feeling?” He was shocked at what he saw. His room was a mess and the window was wide open. “Oh no…” He quickly dialed Naeun’s number. “Hello?” He heard her voice.

     Naeun was currently putting red and yellow paw prints on a student’s leg and had the phone between her ear and shoulder.

     “He’s gone. He isn’t here.”

     She stopped painting and grabbed her phone with her free hand and put it against her other ear. “What? Where could he be?”

     “Check the woods. Is the potion ready?” Mr. Lee asked worried about his son.

     “Almost I think. I’ll get Yoona.” She hung up and shoved her phone in her back pocket. She quickly ran over to the cheerleaders.

     “Yoona!”

     “What is it?”

     “Taemin, he’s gone!”

     “Is that a wolf over there?” Hyorin pointed to the edge of the forest. There was a brown and black wolf sprinting into the forest.

     “Crap… I’ll go after him.” Yoona grabbed her bag and ran out of the football field to the forest. Luhan was in mid conversation when he saw a girl running into the forest. It was too dark to see who but he took a big whiff of the air and he did smell wolf. If there was a smell of a wolf then it had to be in the forest.

     Out of instinct Luhan left the area and went inside the forest as well and began looking for the girl who ran in since he thought she could be in danger. Nothing was in sight when he looked around so he transformed to get a better scent on things. “Taemin!” He heard someone call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     “Taemin!” Yoona called again. She was gripping the capsule tightly and close to her body. She saw red glowing eyes through the darkness and a silhouette of the brown wolf before her. Yoona began running but fell due to her ankle injury earlier. Taemin lunged at her at her causing the capsule to be launched deeper into the forest.

     “Snap out of it!” Yoona’s eyes glowed, sending Taemin off of her and he landed harshly on the ground. Quickly, she casted a spell to heal her ankle and contiuned to speed towards the direction the potion went but Taemin wasn’t far behind. She slowed down and faced him since he was panting she took this as an opportunity. He was growling at her. “Taemin, think. You’re not a beast. Don’t let the wolf win.” Yoona kept her hands out in front of her. Her breathing was slow as she carefully took steps back not wanting him to notice.

     Through the corner of her eye she saw a light blue glowing light. She turned her head a little and saw it was still pretty far. Yoona looked back at Taemin briefly whose gaze was still focused on her. It was a risk but she was will to risk it. Yoona ran towards the potion and within seconds Taemin began chasing after her.

     Yoona slid on the leaves as she reached for the potion, “Got it!” She held it up with joy. Taemin pounced at Yoona but was intercepted when a white wolf tackled Taemin to the ground. Yoona was dumbfounded but then pouted when it her, “Damn it… I was the girl…” Yoona then realized the light blue aura around the two wolves.

     Almost instantly her eyes glowed white as she levitated the white wolf and before Taemin could do anything else she threw the capsule at him hitting his side causing the light blue cloud to grow and envelope him inside. She then turned to the wolf she had grasps of and forced him to change. The howling turned into screaming and she dropped him but picked him back up. It was too dark to see him but his aura was gone which puzzled Yoona even more.

     “Who the hell are you? What do you want and why did you attack?” Yoona yelled not taking her eyes off of Taemin. Her eyes were still glowing and she was pretty angry. Her back was turned to him since she was aiding Taemin. He struggled in trying to get away from the levitation spell. His eyes averted the her back. Barely he saw the number seven thanks to the light from the moon.

     “Yoona?” Yoona’s head whipped around almost dropping him again. There was no way she couldn’t recognize his voice. Her eyes stopped glowing, “Luhan?”

     “Luhan… You’re a wolf?”

     “You’re a witch? Why the hell do your eyes glow?”

     “I don’t know but I’m sorry.” She said nonchalantly as her eyes glowed purple

     . Luhan quickly stretched out his arm, twisted his wrist so his palm was facing the sky, made a fist and pulled his arm to his body as fast as he could as if he was pulling something with a rope. Yoona was taken out of her focus and immediately was pulled towards him. She was pulled right into his and he grabbed her waist to keep her balance.

     “Now why would you want to erase my memory?”  Luhan asked her only a couple of inches away from her face.

     “The less that know the better.”

     “If someone gets into my mind, I can take them out. So I highly advise you not to.” He smirked. Yoona couldn’t deny that him threatening her: was a huge turn on.

     “And I advise you not to know what I am. I’m already putting my friends in danger that know.” She pushed him away from her cleaning off the leaves and dried grass off her clothes.

     “First tell me how your eyes glow.” Luhan leaned on a tree.

     “I told you, I don’t know. All my parents told me was that I was born with it and only powerful immortals get it.”

     “Have they told you anything else?” Luhan wondered.

     “No.”

     “Why not?”

     “They’re-“ She cut herself off but continued, “They’re gone.”

     “Oh… There is only one other witch I know who can do that but she is no Dumbledore.” Luhan said switching the topic.

     “Enough about me, what about you wolfy? Purebred, crossbred or turned?” Yoona crossed her arms.

     “Alpha purebred.” Luhan said coolly.

     “Alpha with a pretty face like that?” Yoona mocked but then tapped her chin, “So an alpha here… Vic and Nichk are vampires, Luna is your twin, though I don’t know how, which means she is a wolf as well. So I take it the rest of the new students are wolves as well am I correct?” Yoona said putting her hands on her hips.

     “Smart girl. But you forgot a shape shifter.” Luhan added e then went on the topic about her again, “Wait you said danger. How are you dangerous?”

     “I just-“

     “Shut up I’m sleepin- How did I get here?” Taemin sat up and looked around.

     “How do you feel?” Yoona walked up to him.

     “Uh… A lot better I guess… How did I get here? What happened?”

     “You wolfed up and ran for the woods and while you were at it we found more wolves.” She explained to him and pointed to Luhan who was ripping up a leaf next to a tree.

     “Can you take me home so I can dream of happiness?” Taemin shook Yoona’s arm.

     “Alright.” She took off her bracelet and it turned into a wand. She aimed at Taemin and in a flash he was gone.

     “Now Luhan, introduce me properly to your pack.” She demanded walking out of the forest with Luhan following behind.

     The game was still going when they came back. “Where have you been Yoona?! We had to do half time without you!” Seohyun complained. They were currently on break and everyone in the group was together.

     “So how long have you guys known they were wolves?” Yoona asked all of them most fell silent when Seohyun spoke back, “Excuse me? How dare you accuse-”

     “Shut up Joohyun.” Yoona snapped, “I get real tired of you sometimes.”

     “Seohyun, Kai, Taeyeon, Sulli and Yuri knew way before we got here.” Lay confessed ratting the five out.

     “Why would we need to tell a human?” Victoria asked. From behind Yoona ,Victoria saw Sehun and Sooyoung vigorously shaking their heads.

     Yoona snapped her fingers then held out her hand which now had a daylight ring. Victoria lifted up her hand and realized it was hers. Yoona’s eyes flashed red as she said “Desolati.” and it melted in her hand. Luhan and his pack were dumbstruck at her actions and speechless while those who knew her remained calm. “Retro.” The melted silver reversed and went back to its original state with the gem perfectly shined and handed it back to Victoria who was still in shock.

     “That’s why…” Kai sighed.

     “No more secrets between us finally.” Amber smiled inside of the pretty tense group. You didn’t need a mind reader to know that they were all at the moment      amazed, impressed and mostly intimidated by very advanced witch.


TADA AGAIN!!! CHAPTERSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Do you guys like my photo type gif thingy I made it my self! I know its fab!!!!

 (Look at this girl! She is killing it!#LoveYOuChachi)

lol jk but anyways off topic! I take it i dont update as much as you guys want to for this story... I try I promise but then i get frustrated because my laptop is like three years only and it takes forever to turn on and then it legit ALWAYS turns off on me in the middle of typing. But Yay they finally know Yoona is a beautiful magical creature!

IT JUST DID IT NOW! Ok whatever anyways! I will keep this short before it does it again! I will be update my other story maybe today or tomorrow or not it all depends how I feel. There are only three chapters left in my other story so #Sadface!

Ok well Im very sorry for any mistakes i made in the story see you all next time! Comment and Subscribe!

(BAM! Exactly at 3340 words! I just ruined it but what ever Im going to write random stuff till i get to 3370 now. la la la  la la la!)